Let's Weave a Tale... (M for F)

Started by Warlord Zanyl, March 07, 2013, 08:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlord Zanyl

Hello [you] & welcome,

Feel free to take a look around & approach me via PM on whatever that might catch your interest here. I'll get back to you as soon as I could. But please, do take a look at my RP preferences, my previous posts & at the status above if you plan on doing a story with me. Otherwise, I'll be happy to have a discussion or a chat with you.

Here's some brief drafts of what my muse have been distracting me with lately;

The Hunter's Artifact.
Genre: modern, supernatural, action.
Plot:
~ Panic struck at a very unlikely place and at the most unsuspecting race; in the Underworld and with the demons. It all began when an overlooked prophesy was brought to attention by one of the overlords. Having learnt that a powerful demon hunter will soon rise to annihilate all evil around the world, they gathered and unleashed two groups of minions and hell spawns. One party was to search for the mystical item believed to be the source of power and the other to kill the hunter before the object can be found. They didn't know what the artifact as well as the hunter look like though but what they do know is that the hunter could sense their presence and they themselves would be drawn to him like moths to flame.

Seeing that the fate of the demon race rests on the results of this hunt, the overlords had offered a throne to rule by their side as a reward for killing the hunter. One of the lords however decided to send his own daughter for the task instead of assassins or ferocious monsters. Will she --played by you-- find him before the others do? Can she complete the mission once she found him? Or will curiosity led her to spare him and keep him under her watch for a little while longer?

Oblivious to what was happening in the Underworld, the self proclaimed "researcher" for a well known archaeologist, went about doing his everyday thing. The bookstore assistant --played by me-- believed that the e-mails he'd sent to the archaeologist was really appreciated and that they were grateful to him for the information received. To the demons, for reasons unknown, they found this simple and average looking man somehow both a prey as well as a predator. How true is the prophesy? What will happen to both the hunter and the hunted then? Will he be able to resist the temptation of this mysterious woman?

Extra: human/demoness
The setting will be in a modern & busy city. You're free to be as overpowered as you wish as a demoness. But please do take note that the other demons, that will come for him and perhaps for them both eventually, may be just as powerful or stronger. What I'm trying to say is, just don't make all the fights end too quickly. You can choose to be discreet (in human disguise perhaps) with your powers or not, it's entirely your choice.
And don't take the scene wrong for as weak as my character appeared to be, he's not the submissive type. He's just not so dominant... yet. *winks*

Inspired by: Constantine, Hell-Boy.

Hush, Baby-Girl!
Genre: adventure, incest, mystery.
Plot:
~ The Reedus is a wealthy and healthy family. They're always busy with their work though and rarely do they have time for each other. Growing up with little affection from their parents but pampered far too much with money, the children grew up being arrogant and selfish. They could have everything with a stroke of a pen and anyone at a snap of a finger, so why bother being nice, right?

Anyway, it's been a long while since the Reedus have gathered as a family. So one day, the grandfather summoned every member with strict order to drop everything they're doing and come straight to his place for a family function. Words for the likeliness of one of them being named in the old man's will soon got around. So the Reedus, being the greedy bastards they were dropped everything they're doing, jumped on their private jet from where ever they were and flew over to the old man's mansion.

The two sibling happened to get onto the same jet from the same city. They left as soon as the pilot was told that there is no other Reedus in the area. Unbeknownst to the two, the underpaid pilot have got a little bit too much to drink and kind of was in the mood to play chicken with the storm cloud as they crossed the ocean. Their plane was struck down by lightning and plummeted towards an uncharted island. Will the unforeseen situation bring the brother and sister together? Can they survive and escape the island? Or will they discover something there, like maybe an ancient ruin or a pirate's lair?

Extra: incest
Trapped on an island, the two will have to learn and work together to make it out alive. They'll have to restrain themselves from tearing at each other throat on every disagreement they may have. But what happens when needs and desires began to clamor at them? What happens when there's no other person for them to see or talk to but that of their own blood? As you can see, the dangers and the troubles they might encounter may vary. So we can really have lots of fun with this.

Inspired by: Uncharted, Tomb Raider.

More to come... probably...
All of the above are subject to changes & are open for suggestions. Also, please don't get offended if you're turned down.
Thank you for your time, [you]. I look forward to hearing from you soon. So PM me... *smiles*