Puella Magi Futa Magica (Futa girl vs tentacle monsters. D&D 3.5 based)

Started by SmilingFox, September 09, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmilingFox

So, as it says on the tin, this is a game about magical girls. Namely, magical girls with extra equipment. In this scenario, every girl who makes a wish becomes a Futa, in addition to gaining magical powers. Other than that, it is in essence very similar to Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the anime, save for a few key details:

Corruption: Being a magical girl, and a futa, severely ups your sex drive. You build up lust throughout the day and must find an outlet to satisfy yourself. Masturbation only helps to keep the edge off, to fully 'cleanse' yourself, you need to have an encounter with someone else. Those who don't find an outlet, or who fall prey to a witch or its familiars, become a witch themselves.

Witches: Witches, and their familiars, mostly prey upon the lusts of their victims. Magical girls can expect to be assaulted both physically and sexually during their fights.

Combat: The system will use D&D 3.5 as a base framework. I'm thinking everyone will start at level 6, with about 10k in starting gold to spend. Things can be modernized to an extent, if you want to use the stats of a crossbow for a gun, by all means go ahead. A few changes will be implemented, however.

HP: Rather than representing health, this is how close your character is to orgasm. If a witch or its familiar causes your character to orgasm you take a negative level, are stunned for one round, and then may resume fighting. Anyone who dies to negative levels becomes a witch.

That's all I can think of for the moment, really. It's sort of a rough draft at the moment, a work in progress really. If you have any questions feel free to ask, it'll probably help me flesh things out a little bit.

Killer Robot

SmilingFox

Bumping due to a surprising lack of interest. I'm still looking for players, so if you're interested, let me know and we'll work something out.

Vanetias

Could try this if the time is aviable for me. I'll pitch in as of now.

AEvum

Sounds interesting. Do you want players to start providing characters now?

SmilingFox

Yeah, if you're interested feel free to throw up a character idea.

Ershin

I'd like to express interest in those game. May I ask if there are any restrictions as far as classes or sources go? I was considering either thing for either the Swiftblade prestige class from the old 3.5 site (which i should be able to dig up with a little poking) or maybe a Warlock?

Is there any information available on the world this would take place in, likeis there a specific setting you hadin mind or would this be generic fantasy or modern-with-a-twist like Madoka?

SmilingFox

Both Warlock and Swiftblade are fine. Prestige classes in general are okay.

As for setting, it'd be set in modern day. Your character's class abilities/features/feats are simply a result of transforming, otherwise you're a completely normal (futa)girl. I'm also fine with replacing things like Bows and Crossbows with modern weaponry, same damage and stats just different flavor.

AEvum

Well I didn't know how you wanted us to roll for ability scores so rolled on Invisible Castle.

STR 7, DEX 15, CON 16, INT 18, WIS 11, CHA 13

Here's the sheet so far http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1026778

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Still have to choose spells, write up her personality, spend gold, etc.

SmilingFox

Looks great!

A few more things to add, since I'm sort of just throwing them in as I think of them. Racial restrictions for classes don't apply. Since everyone in this setting is Human, I don't mind as anyone picking up a prestige class that usually is restricted to something like 'elves only'.

For stats, roll 4d6 and remove the lowest result 6 times, then apply them as you wish to your stats.

AEvum

QuoteFor stats, roll 4d6 and remove the lowest result 6 times, then apply them as you wish to your stats.
That's what invisible castle does; it just allows you to view the roll to make sure I'm not cheating.

Alright, spells chosen, gold spent. Changes are in the sheet. If everything looks like it's in order I should be ready.

Jezebel is cruel and somewhat sadistic when in control of the situation but quickly becomes nervous and submissive when things fall apart. She relies on enchantments despite not properly specializing to force her foes perform entertaining tasks for her amusement. She's not confident enough to be the leader but also doesn't like to be told what to do. Despite her sadistic leaning and problems with authority she prefers to keep things predictable and orderly, hence her lawful alignment.

Vanetias

Quote from: sicko on October 03, 2014, 03:07:25 PM
Well I didn't know how you wanted us to roll for ability scores so rolled on Invisible Castle.

STR 7, DEX 15, CON 16, INT 18, WIS 11, CHA 13

Here's the sheet so far http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1026778

Still have to choose spells, write up her personality, spend gold, etc.

What template did you use for your character?

And here's my character's appearance for the game:

AEvum

Quote from: Vanetias on October 03, 2014, 09:30:51 PM

What template did you use for your character?
I didn't use a template. Either that or I don't understand what you're asking.

Vanetias

I meant of for the template is: What kind of sheet(Character stat template) did you use for the character's stats?:(IE: D&D 3rd edition, Pathfinder, 7thSea, ETC.)

AEvum

Vanetias

Ershin

Yeesh, I really tanked my rolls here.
STR 9, DEX 14, CON 11, INT 9, WIS 15, CHA 14

I was originally thinking of going Warlock/Cleric/Elritch Disciple so I could heal people by shooting the Warlock lasers at them supplemented by cleric spellcasting, but that doesn't seem plausable considering the investment I'd need in Dex, Wis and Cha. So... Anyone have any suggestions on what I could build with these stats?

Vanetias

Something is wrong with InvisibleCastle. I've registered, but have not gotten confirmation Emails. Is this normal?

Edit:

And if anyone is wondering of my class from the image above, it was meant to be an engineer(Which is available in D&D, though in a slightly different version.)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ershin on October 04, 2014, 05:59:52 AM
Yeesh, I really tanked my rolls here.
STR 9, DEX 14, CON 11, INT 9, WIS 15, CHA 14

I was originally thinking of going Warlock/Cleric/Elritch Disciple so I could heal people by shooting the Warlock lasers at them supplemented by cleric spellcasting, but that doesn't seem plausable considering the investment I'd need in Dex, Wis and Cha. So... Anyone have any suggestions on what I could build with these stats?

I think you still could pull off cleric/warlock with that stat line. With 4th class bonus you get Wis to 16 and you do not need monstrous charisma as warlock. Dex is 14 but it can be buffed up with magic item (or best solution; use Zen archery to improve accuracy of EB and your spellcasting as cleric in single stat). But if you want wonder other options; Favored Soul is possible with above build with Mystic Wanderer PrC.

Or pick levels as Ardent (psionic class) or take simply rogue levels (or better; ninja levels as your high wisdom comes to some use then).

Anyways, voice interest to join in and I roll stats first to know what class I roll;

STR 10, DEX 16, CON 15, INT 10, WIS 17, CHA 16

Hmmm, interesting. It feels to lean towards caster class, either wisdom or charisma based or could go completely odd direction and pick archer ranger. Anycase no direct frontliner.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, perhaps I go for Cloistered Cleric (Divine Magician variant) 4/Warlock 1/Eldricth Disciple 1 (assuming Ershin does not want play divine warlock). Another idea would be going for favored soul (and pick deity which favors a bow). Also going for divine sorcerer and picking domains with arcane discipline could work (and gets use out from high wisdom so can use up to 7th level domain spells).

Depends on really what other folks want to play.

Ala Rai Sen

STR 10, DEX 15, CON 13, INT 7, WIS 11, CHA 14

So I think this is the worst stat roll I have ever made. Even with rearranging the scores, I am not sure what I can do with these.

Zaer Darkwail

Perhaps very dumb barbarian if shift scores around so they favor physical?

Killer Robot

Sheet
Dice Rolls
Image:

Emiko was a bored, disillusioned teenager who had detached parents, teachers that couldn't be bothered to apply themselves to the job, and spent most of her time committing petty larceny with a street gang.   Her Incubator had met her she's suffered a rather thorough raping by her gang leader, and supposed boyfriend, and wished in the total despair of watching this life crumble before her to 'be someone else.   Someone people liked'.

Being 'someone else' was easy - she found herself able to shape shift almost effortlessly into other human forms, and her social skills improved drastically after the wish.  The only problem was her own form was lost forever to her, along with the lifetime of paperwork tethering one to modern society, and the idea of presenting herself to her old friends seemed too difficult  to even consider in these circumstances.   Having to start her entire social life, indeed most of her life, all over again, Emiko finds herself drifting from one shallow relationship after another.   The sex is great, along with the prestige of being found clinging to older, far more richer, men's arms... but she does find herself missing her old, far less complicated, life.

When she isn't killing witches, attacking them in a flurry of stabs and blows from all direction by her rapier while trying to avoid further rapes, or finding her way into other people's wallets by her social graces, she's sneaking about other people's property to pilfer whatever she can get her hands on.

Ala Rai Sen

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 05, 2014, 10:40:08 AM
Perhaps very dumb barbarian if shift scores around so they favor physical?

Ah, the classic nearly braindead, slightly smarter than a vegetable barbarian. I have no idea on how to even begin playing something that unintelligent without latching onto stereotypes and getting offensive to someone.

I'll figure something out with these horrible stats. Just may take me a while.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ala Rai Sen on October 05, 2014, 02:38:56 PM
Ah, the classic nearly braindead, slightly smarter than a vegetable barbarian. I have no idea on how to even begin playing something that unintelligent without latching onto stereotypes and getting offensive to someone.

I'll figure something out with these horrible stats. Just may take me a while.

*shrugs*

It's classic and when attached to magic girl theme it can be brilliant combo (amusing anyways).