A few specific cravings (M for f)

Started by Frelance, February 09, 2012, 04:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frelance

So I am just looking for a few partners for the ideas below. Also I write two paragraphs per post on average four for intros. I have been role-playing for a few years now and have been on E for some time but have not been very active since I had enough games on other sites. Ask about my kinks. I will add them later.

1.(Open) I am looking for a returning Soldier X civilian/war reporter. I would like to set it either in the 1960's or some modern conflict that can be based off a real conflict or just one that is made up. If anyone is interested just let me know and we can work out a plot.

2. (Closed for the moment) This plot is very rough so I will be working out more details with this plot with my partner.

So the idea is that one character is either an orphan or ran away from home and has been living on the street for a few years now. He has survived on pick pocketing and petty crimes. One day he pick pocket the wrong person. They realize what he did and catch him before he can get away from them but instead of handing him over to social services they decided to take him into their home.

I was thinking that they could either have a daughter and they could end falling for each other. I am open to any ideas for the plot or pairings for it that you may have.

3.(Open) I am also interested in something to do with hackers so if you have any ideas let me know. Think the Girl with the dragon tattoo. I have seen all the movies but have not read the books.

Pm me if you are interested and please do not post here.
Evolution is an arms race