Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Sadly ... guilty <.<

Have you ever had to bite your lip to keep from screaming out the wrong person's name?

DiverseDesires

not guilty

Have you ever got into trouble for being too noisy....er in bed
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

Guilty  (  Hotel security showed up and asked if I was OK )

Have you ever had more than one night stand in one night ?

DiverseDesires

guilty, guilty, and guilty (if the morning counts er guilty again)

has a one night stand ever turned into a weeked?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

Guilty  ( the best weekend of my life and then into a marriage )

Ever posted a video a sexy time video of yourself on the internet ?

DiverseDesires

No - I'm too shy *blushing*

Have you ever started thinking of the words you might use to describe
and write what your partenr is doiing to you,

while he's doing it

eroticslut

Guilty  ( just thinking though never wrote them down )

Have you ever watched you partner maserbate in front of you ?

DiverseDesires

Oh yes, guilty

Have you ever arranged yourself on the sofa or chair ever so innocently, to make sure your partner catches a glimse - to purposely turn them on?

eroticslut

guilty   ( sometimes they need a hint that is obvious )

Ever wanted to see you partner with somebody else

abandoneddolly

guilty, but hes too shy though he wants me with a girl

ever started something and got to nervous to finish it?

DiverseDesires

Quote from: abandoneddolly on June 11, 2010, 12:10:46 PM
he wants me with a girl

Putting her hand up in the air, "Me!....... Me!........I'll do it!"

so guilty

ever wanted to bare all in public

abandoneddolly

lol he would so love that, unfournatliy the thing I got nerves doing and backed out with was trying to be with another girl.

oh and guilty I hate clothes and would rather bare it all the time, butl laws say I cant

ever flashed someone through there bedroom window?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever realized hours after the fact that you've had a wardrobe malfunction & been wandering around partly exposed?

abandoneddolly

lol guilty

ever had people stare at you and you couldn't  figure out why?

eroticslut

Guilty  (  all the time I must be the type )

Ever wanted to take the bartender home with you ?

DiverseDesires

not guilty - the waiter

ever had sex at work?

eroticslut

guilty   (  lol    my husband visits me at lunch time and I have my own office )

Ever had sex on the train ?

DiverseDesires

not guilty - but it sounds a great idea!

Has anyone ever seen you making love where you shouldn't?

eroticslut

Guilty   (  got caught in a car by the cops when I was a teenager )

Ever wanted to get caught ?

DiverseDesires

Guilty - too often

Ever watched another couple making love?

abandoneddolly

guilty - but they did know I was there I don't think they cared

ever saw your best friend make out and get insanly jealous?

MabFaerie

Guilty

Ever get drunk and offer a threeway between your best friend and significant other?
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Autumn52

Not Guilty

Have you ever told someone they were a great lover and really they sucked?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

guilty

Have you ever not called someone back when you said you would

Autumn52

Guilty but not on purpose

Have you ever been a good friend to someone only for them to treat you like shite later?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish