The abuse begins here.

Started by Kittenchan, August 11, 2010, 11:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

Hey I was looking for someone interested in doing an rp with me. I have a few ideas more if not all are going to be non con and bondage/sbdm.

I want to play the submissive role if you are interested. All ideas can go any way m/m, f/m, f/f.... what have you.

I've always had a liking for nekos. Some sort of petting zoo would be a nice idea. A place where people come and pay to see these exotic animals and pet them how ever they want. I might actually try to turn this one into a small group rp if I can get enough people. Of course we could have a store owner as well as paying customers. Some there to just watch and others to have some 'fun'.

I always love a good kidnapping and rape situation. I've always had the want to have some school girl be abducted and used by a ton of guys as their own pleasure toy. Usually I have tried before to pair that up with the idea that it was some sort of gang or mob that used her or him but whatever ideas people come up with I will take.

And last but not least. I would like to do some sort of slave training. I don't really have any sort of ideas for this just a kind of want.

Thank you much for looking! >^.^<

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs