News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Enslavement RP

Started by craeric, May 28, 2019, 12:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

I have been away for several months, due to a hectic work schedule and some family and personal issues.  I am not sure anybody would even trust me to play due to that, but if anybody would, I would like to play an enslavement RP.  Forced (or not...) feminizing might be part of any of these, so girl could begin as a man.  I am willing to play the master, but prefer the slave role.  A few idea's:

1: In a world where slavery was never outlawed, but rather expanded to be for any ethnicity, a schoolgirl (Aged 16-22) is sold by her parents to a family friend who has long lusted for her.

2: The galactic federation, who resemble us greatly,  has sent ships to earth to subtly explore its resources.  Humanity seems to be the greatest there of, and a woman is captured- and soon found to be an excellent sex slave.  Potentially the first of a great many...

3: A conquering general takes the (Still beautiful as any elf woman, of course) Elf dowager queen as his prize (Probably not good for trans)

4:  The new legions have forged by a warlord after the Apocalypse.  Ceaser or his generals find a nubile young woman... and know her worth.

5: In a world like world 1, the effeminate slave knows he/she is in great debt and struggle- and with a terror sells himself to pay off his debt.

If there is any interest...

craeric

Still seeking any of the above.  Number 3 particularly.

GreenFlame

Hi, this sounds like fun. I could be all of those and I even got one idea of my own. A powerful mage disappeared off the face of the planet for server years. Nobody knew but there were building themselves a demi-plane. Now they returned to kidnap girls, both to help her manage the demi-plane as well as have a little fun.

One thing that I ask is that we don't stray to extremes in a master/slave relationship. I would rather not make it constant fight but also want your character to have some agency.

For other bits, there few things that I enjoy and would like to do, let me know what you think about those.
- I really enjoy playing futa, I could go with something else but let me know about it.
- Bondage.. somehow, it's hard for me to imagine enslavement with at least a little bit of rope. Could go without it, but it feels just so natural for this game.
- Everything Exotic, with magic and everything, there will be plenty of opportunity for that. (especially during the kidnapping process)
- Harem, well, if I can get a slave, I may want to grab a few more.
- Non-Con, when mistress wants something, she is going to take it.

Well, what do you think?

craeric

Futa is not something I have much experience with, but am certainly game to try.  Otherwise, it almost goes without saying.  Bondage- yes, of course!  The girl is a SLAVE.  of course she is to be bound... Exotic...not sure precisely how you mean but could be fun.  Harem- I'm game to try to play a few seperate slaves... Non-con is obviously OK with me, or maybe not but it is.  Again, its a slave...her will in the matter is unimportant. 

I would just like one thing- the slavery is total and 'legal'.  That is, the slave is a slave once kidnapped... and cannot turn to the law as it were to runaway to freedom.  if running away, she would be stolen property.   How do you feel about the mage turning a effeminate boy into the slavegirl? Just tossing it out too.

GreenFlame

Admittedly I'm not a fan of dick on others, but assuming that can be changed with magic/grafts, I would be alright with that. We could even feminize a manly man if you feel like such things.

Perhaps, turn a kidnapping to a cyrograph type of scenario. Effectively making it 5 but with magic.

Exotic is a wide category and I enjoy most of it, two main things are tentacles and magical creatures.

Alright let's give futa a try and if it isn't working for you, we can change it.

craeric

Another try.  I would particularly like scenario 1 or 3.