[Any x Any] My search

Started by Eternal Eternity, February 18, 2019, 10:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Eternity

Hello there!

I have been inactive here during a long time. But now I finally got some time to spare, I decided to come back and try my hand at looking for new role plays and role play partners.

I'm interested in everything and anything you might be craving for. That goes first, at least for me. But I do have a guilty pleasure that's truly killing me right now...

Supernatural TV shows Fandom!

Yes, I'm itching for Fandoms regarding the shows. Especially now the new season is at its best spot! I'm mostly looking for Destiel stories, Dean x Cass fan, with me playing as Dean. But I accept MxF pairings as well. Anything that involves Dean Winchester, to put it simply. I don't mind if he is paired up with a female, a male, a Canon character or an OC of yours. I also don't mind either AUs or Canon settings. Just anything that gives me the chance to play as this incredible beauty! Random ideas for this:

. An AU of any kind
. An alternate ending of season 5 in which Dean and Sam are possessed by Michael and Lucifer, but Sam manages to get back into normal and... Things would develop from there. (OCs welcome!)
. An AU in which Sam and Dean are just friends who hunt together, and not family, but end up getting rather close (dedicated to those that like Wincest but dislike incest xD Although the same could be done with them being brothers if you don't mind Wincest).
. An alternate version of the current season, season 14, exploring more the idea of Dean and Michael (won't say anything else as to avoid spoilers. Feel free to ask!)

Pairings:

Dean x Castiel, Dean x Sam, Dean x Crowley, Dean x Abbadon, Dean x OC.. Etc

Other fandoms:

. BBC Sherlock

Marvel: Especially oriented to the avengers and Deadpool. Any pairings and characters accepted!

. X-men: I'm quite a big fan of Charles (young version played by McAvoy)!!

DC: Batman and Robin, especially Robin, are two of my favorites. Any pairings and characters welcome! Feel free to ask!

Anime:
. RWBY (mostly FxF pairings, could accept MxF) ***
. Attack on Titan
. Tokyo Ghoul
. One Piece
. Dramatical murder
. Bleach
. Naruto: Naruto x Sasuke... Cute!

Other than that, I'm also interested in other pairings:

. Supernatural creature x anything
. Friend x friend
. Teacher x student
. Master x slave or pet
. Doctor x patient
. Robot/Android x owner
. Monster x anything

Other Fandoms:

TV: Teen Wolf
Movies/comics: DC (a fan of Robin from Batman series), Marvel...

And as far as kinks go, I'm open to pretty much anything that doesn't go against the forums rules. But my preferences are listed below:

-oral sex
-anal sex
-breast or nipple play
-Light BDSM
-Teasing
-Cuddling
-Switch characters (most of my characters will be switches but yours can be either dominant, submissive or other switches)

Limits: Scat, vomit, vore, bestiality, incest (Wincest for Supernatural being a faint exception), underage characters

And that would be all for now! I'll update as ideas flow into my mind. If you happen to be interested, feel free to shoot me a message!

Thanks for reading!

P.S. : For more details about me, feel free to check my On and Offs thread linked below!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251977.0

Thanks for reading!

Eternal Eternity

03/21/2019 update & current cravings:

Current craving:

I'm right now in the mood for some superheroes(heroines) fun, concretely, anything regarding the MCU verse or DC. Although I'm currently more open to Marvel in general, especially after watching Captain Marvel and with the upcoming arrival of The Avengers: Endgame movie. So...I'm open to all kind of pairings, even OC x canon ones. Depending on the character(s) in question, I'll prefer to play a canon or an original character, a female or a male character. Whereas I don't mind playing against futas or trasgender characters, I won't likely be able to fully portray that very same type of character. So I'd like to stick with males and/or females myself. That being said, you can portray the type of character and gender you are most comfortable with.

Before continuing, please, read this disclaimer regarding fandoms any different from Supernatural or anime:

disclaimer, please read!

So..this is something maybe I should have stated before. But regarding fandoms, there are a few things you should know...

1) Spanish is my main language, I'm from Spain. So...except Supernatural and certain anime series, I watch most movies/series in Spanish.

2) At certain times I might be willing to take an extra effort and check the fandom in question in English. But, depending on the fandom we have at hand, that might take a deal of time I can't afford to spare.

3) So...Most of the time I will be using reverse translations. What's that? Easy: I will be translating the Spanish forms back into English. There shouldn't be that many problems since they should be similar. But, if there are any differences with the version you have watched in terms of vocabulary and whatnot, that should explain it.

4) Please forgive my lack of experience with this fandom universe! I'm always willing to improve though and help is very much appreciated!

Now, feedback is always appreciated, of course. But I wanted to let you all know, just in case. If such thing would mean an inconvenience for you in terms of fandom RPs, then maybe we are not the best match. Just...bear this in mind!

Now, if you don't mind that tiny detail, feel free to check the pairings I'll list below! Some might have ideas related to them, feel free to ask me. I'd rather discuss them privately! And, if you have an idea or craving of your own, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Pairing preferences: (***=craving) (bold roles=the ones I'll prefer playing. I can be convinced to switch!):

MxF romance:

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow x Hawkeye***

Natasha Romanoff x Bruce Banner/Hulk***

Scarlet Witch x Hawkeye*** (I know it's weird but I saw them as a good match in the movies, can't tell why)

Scarlet Witch x Vision

Gamora x Peter Quill

Any of those females x OC

Female OC x Black Panther/Male OC

Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers x Thor***/ male OC

FxF pairings:

Natasha Romanoff x Captain Marvel*** (no preferences here)

Captain Marvel x female OC

Natasha Romanoff x Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch x Captain Marvel (no preference here)

Female canon character x female OC

Female OC x female OC

Male x male pairings:

Captain America/Steve Rogers x Bucky*** (might have an idea)

Captain America x Tony Stark/Iron Man*** (might have an idea)

Captain America/Thor/Iron Man x Loki (forget about Thor if you are not into incest)

Male canon character x male OC

Male OC x male OC

Feel free to shoot me your ideas and/or cravings as well! I'm in general widely open to kinks here, willing to consider even some of my "maybe" stuff, like male pregnancy, depending on the pairing in question. Feel free to ask!

Eternal Eternity

Timid bump due to my return from a sudden and unexpected hiatus.