Genie in a bottle. {Female wanted} [NC-H]

Started by Merlyn, May 27, 2009, 11:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlyn

Well, the tittle pretty much says it all.

Shortly after getting my first apartment I receive a strange package in the mail.  It has no return address on it, and no indication of who could have sent it.  Upon opening the box I find a note that simply says:  Enjoy, but be careful.  Then after pulling out what I think is a rather skinny vase you, a beautiful woman come out of the bottle, stating that I have three wishes.  And only three.  And until the time in which my three wishes have been used, you are mine.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Death

Im not interested in joining you for this one since
1.hetro
2.not a girl

but i was wondering if you would allow me to use this rp idea/scenero soem time for myself.
My sex map
(kinda like my Ons/Offs will update later)
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map49cc53783f3427.10298790

Rider of the Wind has peace of mind now

my A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40684.0

Elven Sex Goddess

I am interested in this.  Playing a genie be fun.    Is this a take on the 60's show I dream of Genie.

leelan

I'd love to try this with either of you gents. Just PM me :)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Oreo

Sound like you're looking for Jin, Merlyn.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Merlyn

Ok, seeing as I have multiple responses to this one, I'm going to pose what I was pondering to begin with. 
That being, would anyone want this to be a group rp.

And yes feel free to use it if you'd like.

I do have this rp filled and running on a one on one.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs