News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Dragon-Kin Prince ~Open to all~

Started by SimonSez, July 09, 2010, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Long ago a kingdom known as Grandon was attacked by a neighboring kingdom who were thought to be Allie, this traitorous kingdom was known as LayGuard, the King of LayGuard had found out that Grandon's queen gave birth to Dragon-Kin child, a rare being that was able to wield Dragon's Fire it self. Grandon was falling, the king of Grandon forced his queen to leave with there new born far away to where she and there son would live on. many years later, the Prince known as Rekka was now alone, his mother died of sickness, before she passed away she told him of his heritage, that he was a Prince and his Kingdom was Grandon which was now under the rule of LayGuard's King. Rekka knew he alone would be impossible to retake his home land and so he seeked out help and to gain an army which could rival against LayGuards armies.

This is a Large Rp any one can join ^w^ make a profile if you wish or randomly come in

SimonSez

Walking down a muddy path in the pouring down rain, a hooded figure was making its way towards an Inn, horse's were in the stables outside as well as a soldier of the law standing in the cover of the stables, the soldier kept his eyes on him as the hooded man walked by and towards the Inn's doors. Upon entering the hooded man looked around seeing a few more soldiers, seeing a free table he liked he walked on over and took a seat at the table.

grace

From across the Inn the Hooded figure was being watched. Darian was tired from all the travelling, every muscle in her  body ached, Darian mumbled to herself, "he is the one!", she slowly closed her eyes listening to the sounds of the noisy Inn, she could feel the electricity in the air, trouble was coming....

SimonSez

A waitress came over to the hooded man, ordering a drink and a warm chicken sandwich, he was hungry from traveling for sometime. While he waited a drunk soldier came over. "Oi!..hick up~..you..stranger...its rude to have a hood on in this Inn! hick up~!" the soldier said breathing his gassy foul smell of breath on him. "Back off Dog" The hooded man said, rising his head his crimson like eyes glaring at the soldier for just breathing on him. "Oi oi!~ that's not very nice..I'm a Soldier of the Law you know Hick up!~ you have to respect me! or else~" Said the soldier who once again breathed down on the hooded man. His eyes narrowed like deadly daggers, a fate glow emitting from them "I just came in here for a drink and some food so please...leave me be" The hooded man said, his only last time of trying to get this Dog Soldier away from him.

Goober

(OOC: Yay, Unapproveds unite! I wonder where this will be headed SimonSez :-)! I hope more people will join.)

IC: Jeil had been sitting at a table in the corner, near the soldier who had stood up, visibly drunk, accosting the newcomer. Idiot, trying to live up to his reputation as a soldier while having no skill whatsoever...and picking on a weak weary traveler on top of that. Jeil himself towered over most people around, standing broad shouldered at 6'3''. His hair was ruffled, and there were clearly visible scars upon his face. Being quite new to the area himself, most people looked at him like he was some sort of ruffian, and gave him wide berth. He didn't mind.

The owner of the inn came near Jeil's corner, getting out of the way of a potential brawl, chuckling. Quietly, he mentions to those around him, "the new guy's in a goose hen's worth of trouble now. Bet ya he's going to add a few black patches to his outfit." Quite a few people near chuckles as well. Jeil, quite drunk himself, slurs, "that soldier is good for only threats and appearances. Why, just a moment ago, he was telling everyone around him how he had never been wounded in battle before. He's still green around the ears." Laughing, he took another swig of his ale. However, despite the amount of alcohol in his body, Jeil notices that there was an intense aura emanating from a few others sitting in the inn. Suddenly, what came as an uneventful night for Jeil attempting to get drunk had become much, much more interesting.
1. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."- Oscar Wilde
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
3. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
4. "A word to the wise isn't necessary."
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

Aviva

Esme stood on the simple stage of the inn. Her light hair cut boyishly short while her small frame gave her a pixie like appearance. Her bright blue eyes watched the crowd nervously while trying to keep their attention at the same time. Her singing was slightly off note as she watched the guard pick on the new comer. Her eyes narrowing intently. "Certainly the way to get the guards attention." She thought to herself while she moved off of the stage. Her steps seeming to be a rapid dance as she moved and swirled within the small gaps between the tables. The various whispers and murmurs already in full swing as she passed nimbly between the customers. Not many paid attention to the boyish figure. Even her out fit was made to seemingly push attention away despite her career. The simple pale cream dress was smudged at the hem and had multiple patches woven into the fabric. Her movements becoming more excentric as she suddenly changed direction moving towards the loud and irritating guard.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

"Oi Hoody man~ Hickup! I'm talking to ya...ohh..." The solder said suddenly looking to the dancer who was now off the little stage and dancing betwen the tables and chairs "Id like to show her another dance if you know what i mean HAHAHAHAHA!" the soldier laughed as well as his mates near by laughing and whistling too. Rekka looked over to the dancer as well for a moment, while the drunken soldier was paying more attention to the girl he got up and moved away to another table hoping the soldier would just go off and do something else besides bothering him.

Aviva

The comment by the guard was easily overheard by the girl. A smile touching her lip though it did not reach her eyes for those that could read faces well but a hint of certainty seemed to start coming from her body in waves. Though she did not change in any way at the same time there seemed to be some type of alteration . She moved closer tot he guard though briefly she looked about him seeing the stranger move before raising her hand to the guard's chin and stroking it lightly. Her song becoming barely a whisper though the tune seemed to carry with no actually sound. Her eyes for those up close enough changed slightly a violet color filling them briefly like a flower in bloom before fading back to blue.

The guard swayed slightly easily explainable from any drinking he had been doing previously as the female turned to walk back towards the stage for a moment he followed her before walking to the bar and having a drink. For now seemingly to have forgotten about the hooded stranger.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

Seeing the soldier no longer bothered by him he looked to the singer, the waitress came over with his food and drink, before she left he asked if she could get anther drink which he would buy but give it her. Picking up his sandwich  he took a large bite out of it, letting out a pleased sound as the warm chicken sandwich tasted so good. Taking his drink he sipped it to help it go down his throat and then went and took one more bite out of his sandwich. Reaching into his hood he rubbed his hair, looking to the bar at the one end there were keys and saw a few were still there which he would rent a room for the night.

Goober

Jeil grumbled and took another healthy drink. Guess the conflict turned out to be nothing. He noticed that the idiot guard now seemed to have a reversal of fortune, getting the attention of some girl, probably a performer at the inn. If Jeil's head had been any clearer, he would have noticed the strange exchange, the abrupt change in the guard's demeanor. But as it was, he was looking at the girl. He had admired her movements getting to the guard and back. To the untrained eye, it seemed she danced from one point to another quickly and back. However, though the movements were complex, she never once lost her balance, left an opening, or rustled anyone's cloths though there were quite a few people in the inn. Jeil only glimpsed the girl's face briefly. She wasn't bad looking, a bit small perhaps. He sighed. Too bad she was wearing terrible cloths. Otherwise I'd be tempted to introduce myself...god it's been a while.

Looking back at the hooded stranger, Jeil got up, and succeeded on his second try. The world seemed a bit unsteady, but once he stood up, he felt a little better. He headed towards the man. Halfway to the table, he forgot that he still had half a mug of his ale left, and proceed to walk in a loop, got back to his table and grabbed his mug. Turning around again, he finally managed to get to the stranger's table. He plopped himself down at the table, sitting opposite the man, he decided to introduce himself. Taking another drink from the mug, he forged ahead...

"Hey, never seen you... 'round 'ere. But then again... I've haven't been 'ere long... meself. Whats your story? ...Gods never should've spent early tonight gambling...the street. Lost nearly every damn penny. Don't go gambling at a place with pretty... ladies and loaded dice eh? Do you believe in gods? Eh, worst thing in the world...gods. Haha, between you and that earlier guy, I would've put...my money on you..." "Eh? Innkeeper, another mug of ale please," Jeil shouted. God, his head was pounding. It had just been a terrible day, actually a terrible year since he left...there. After this, he was going to get a nice sleep.
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

SimonSez

Rekka looked to the man, not knowing why why came over, he sat there listening to his random words, pulling his drink to him he took a sip and placed it down "....my story...its rather long and i dout you will be able to stay awake long enough to hear it.." he said as he roated his drink about wtching his drink in the mud go around and around inside it.

Goober

"Hahaha, don't worry about me...I've had years...to get used to ale...this? This is nothing, er...what did you say? A long story? Hahaha, aren't all of our...stories long? Anyways, it doesn't seem as if...you are staying here long. Where might you be headed?
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- A. J. Liebling

SimonSez

"No where in perticulaer...i'm trying to make something..but i need a lot of good men and women to do it.." he said drinking the rest of his drink, waving to the waitress for another drink as well "how about your self Mr ?..." he asked wondering what his name was.

Aviva

The singer returned to the stage with a faint smile added to her lips while her back was turned. Though as she moved up the stairs and turned to face the crowd once more the smile had faded has her strange slightly off note voice fully returned. Most would possibly wonder why she indeed had been hired at all by the inn. A guitar player brought the rather strange tune to a end as the woman nodded her head to the crowd.

With a inward sigh of relief she left the stage to go tot eh bar. A waitress offering her the bought for drink as she placed it on the bar the boyish looking female looked to see if she was being watched. When it appeared she was not her hand wove over the glass rapidly. Anyone with good eyes or intently watching would see the drink change color ever so slightly to a amber. The waitress indicated the customer who purchased the drink. Glancing over her shoulder to the hooded stranger she nodded her in thanks before downing the drink in three gulps.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

Nodding to the stage girl he smiled and then turned his attention to the man who was drinking his ale and randomly talking to him about odd things.

Goober

Jeil grins, not missing the exchange. "Eh? Fancy the girl over there? Haha. A bit too plain for me...I'd say. You can call me Jeil." He held out his hand towards the stranger.
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- A. J. Liebling

SimonSez

Taking Jeils hand he shook it "Rekka.." he said to Jeil and was a little shocked to hear him asking Rekka if he fancyed the stage girl "i don't even know her...she just helped me out of a little pickle that's all.." he said to Jeil as he shifted in his chair.

Goober

The moment the hooded man's, Rekka's, hand came into contact, there was a brief instant when Jeil's drunken haze dissipated. Jeil had to admit to himself, probably half of his 'drunkenness' was an act...or at least he hoped so. He was too experienced though to let a chance like this to pass by. Through physical contact, someone who knew how to could construct an accurate portrait of an individual. What that handshake had told Jeil was that Rekka was a dangerous man. He had a abnormally strong grip. The blood coursing through the hand was abnormal, the temperature and flow rate didn't make sense. The man seemed calm and collected, yet his resting pulse was completely different than that of a regular human. There was no doubt in Jeil's mind that Rekka would have killed that solder without changing his breath. Jeil's crystal clear gaze rested upon Rekka for an instant, though what was going on behind Rekka''s eyes were well shrouded. It was an instant, nothing more, before suddenly, someone came by with another mug of ale.

Jeil's eyes hazed over again. Grabbing the new mug, he took a healthy drink. Laughing, he said back, "Haha, I was just kidding, truthfully." He leaned in closer to Rekka. "Here," he whispered, "I'll tell you a secret...women...are more trouble than they're worth."
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- A. J. Liebling

SimonSez

When Jeil held his hand Rekka could instantly tell this man was not as drunk as he thought he was, the blood pulse of this man's grip was well off then a drunken mans. Taking his drink when the waitress came he took a swig before looking to Jeil hearing his whisper "well to be honest I'm looking for people who are troublesome to the Kingdom of LayGuard.." Rekka said as he looked into his drink again "...you wouldn't to happen to know any people such as that would you ?.." he asked as he dipped his finger into his drink, the drink began to boil a little it began to steam a little.

Goober

LayGuard? Wow, this man must really be something, thinking he can deal with LayGuard. Jeil himself had once lived in LayGuard, in its magnificent main city. Even though he was born in the far lands towards the east, he had explored westward, eventually settling down with a family in LayGuard. There were painful memories there. Suffice to say, Jeil hasn't been near LayGuard holdings in a year. I wonder  if this man knows the extent of LayGuard power? Actually, maybe he is a spy for the LayGuard himself, trying to root out rebels? God knows their reach extends this far.

Jeil shook his head, drinking half the contents of his large mug before replying. "Haha, you want to mess with the LayGuard don't ya? Haha... you're very funny. To the LayGuard, a... man such as you won't even get a fly's attention worth...Nobody... I know would be foolish enough even to express that sentiment in a public setting...if you catch my drift? What makes you think that you... could stand up to one of the largest empires standing today?"
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- A. J. Liebling

SimonSez

"Well id tell you only if you joined me..." he said drinking the rest of his drink down in one go he wiped his mouth clean "but if you don't want to get in to trouble then don't and sit here...drink ale.." he said getting up "been nice talking to you Jeil...see ya tomorrow morning .." Rekka gave a small bow before heading to the bar and requesting  room for the night, placing 2 silver coins down and 5 choppers the Inn keeper hands him a 2nd class bedroom.

Goober

Jeil nodded, thinking about what Rekka said. It would definitely be interesting to stick around Rekka, and yet the threat assessment seemed pretty high. He emptied his mug, and dropped a few coppers on the table to pay for his drinks. Getting up, he walked out of the inn, into the rain and the night.

Shit, didn't know it was raining. He was going to make a visit to an acquaintance, a certain someone who dealt in matters of information. He had no doubt that he was going to see Rekka again, sooner or later.
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- A. J. Liebling

SimonSez

Morning came, Rekka had a rough night sleeping, bad dreams, walking down the stairs of the Inn he put the Key on the bar, the Inn keeper waving to him but Rekka didn't wave back. Pulling his hood back over his head and made sure his cloak was tight around him. From the window in the bedroom of the Inn it was still raining, must of gone on all night long till today. Walking off into the rain Rekka was heading to a town known as Beira, there were loads of people from all the the country who go there, even those who were from destroyed countries.

Aviva

The singer had watched the exchange between the hooded figure and the drunkard at the bar the night before. She had quietly observed the hooded figure gain a room for the night and the other man leave. She found her own bed not too long after and woke early to the sound of rainfall. She dressed in simple but covering clothing. A pair of dark blue trousers and matching tunic , a dark grey belt wrapped about her waist and simple but thick looking shoes. A dark green cloak hung about her shoulders and neck.

She collected her horse from the stable at dawn then observed the road leading out of the village silently for what was hours, the sun rising before the hooded stranger appeared.

"You are leaving this place already? "

She brought her horse to walk along side him.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

Quote from: Aviva on July 14, 2010, 06:50:11 PM
The singer had watched the exchange between the hooded figure and the drunkard at the bar the night before. She had quietly observed the hooded figure gain a room for the night and the other man leave. She found her own bed not too long after and woke early to the sound of rainfall. She dressed in simple but covering clothing. A pair of dark blue trousers and matching tunic , a dark grey belt wrapped about her waist and simple but thick looking shoes. A dark green cloak hung about her shoulders and neck.

She collected her horse from the stable at dawn then observed the road leading out of the village silently for what was hours, the sun rising before the hooded stranger appeared.

"You are leaving this place already? "

She brought her horse to walk along side him.

Rekka was continuing walking down the muddy road path, he looked up at the clouds seeing they weren't going away any time soon. Suddenly hearing something Rekka looked behind him where the sound was coming from seeing a person on a Horse, standing to the side to allow the rider to go by but looked seeing the rider stopping before him and saw the rider was the stage girl "I have things to do so i don't have time to stay in one place for very long.." he said as he kept his face hidden by his cloak, not wanting any one to see his freakish features.