News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naruto RP Intrest Check

Started by DigitLninja, April 10, 2010, 05:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

just trying to see who might be interested in doing a Naruto rp... I want to refrain from using the actual characters from the show but I may allow a few. I have a general idea for a starting story line and need at least 4 people to form a team and may or may not need a few people for enemies.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Ex68471

Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

DigitLninja

alright, I should probably explain that I want this to be a team of three starting Genin undergoing there final test and obviously one Sensei-Jonin conducting the final test, these four need to be original Characters, you can decide if you want to be one of the students or the Sensei, it's first come first serve... then later I want us to have a high class mission to go on and that will require someone or multiple someone's to be the leader and some underlings for us to fight.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

CmdrRenegade

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Wolfy

I'll sign up! :D...Though I'm wondering if my character could possibly be a Jinchuriki..or have the Rinnegan blood line (Not both, of course)

?^-^

Also, Obviously we'll have to make our characters older than the normal Genin Age, right? :P

sinoraa

God i hope theres still room!

Wolfy

Quote from: sinoraa on April 10, 2010, 09:00:23 PM
God i hope theres still room!

Well, we will need the obvious Kunoichi....

<_<>_> For more than healing reasons..Lol.

sinoraa

Can i be the, Jonin? or is that spot reserved for yourself? If so....bastard....

DigitLninja

Actually my character was designed to be one of the students so a student spot is reserved for me. so Sinoraa you are welcome to the Jonin-Sensei spot... we have three males right now and we need at least one female in the group as a student for obvious reasons.

Ex68471, CmdrRenegade, Wolfy are any of you willing to be bad guys? it is also possible that we convince you to join our side during the mission.
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfy

Digit, did you see my post about being a Jinchuriki or having the Rinnegan Bloodline?

DigitLninja

Yes I did, and I think being a Jinchuriki is the better option since Naruto will be involved in this rp and he is the only one with the Rinnegan blood line. You can chose any of the beasts other than nine tail fox, one tail Raccoon Dog.
Quotes to Live by:

sinoraa

Made a character sheet, just for the hell of it.

Name: Anzu Hyuga
Element chakra: Lightning/Water/Fire/Wind
Skill level: Master
Bio: Being born of the, Main Hyuga house, Anzu was groomed to become a excellent shinobi. She have very little ties outside of her clan, as she was never given the opportunity to socialize much. Her early life, consisted of constant training, and her later life, was concealed within the anbu black ops. Despise this she got a very energetic, and positive attitude, which was the reason for her leaving anbu, wishing to get out more and meet people. So this year she was assigned to a group of genin.

Tydorei

so, whats the team make up looking like now?

Little Wolfie

If there is still a spot open for a student, I'd like to join. Would it be okay, that my character is from the Uchiha bloodline?
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

DigitLninja

Alright, so right now we currently have:

Junin: Sinoraa

Students:
DigitLninja
Little Wolfie (she was the second person to request being a student)

Enemies:
Quotes to Live by:

sinoraa

By the way, when will this take place? Naruto part 1? Naruto shippuden? The future? I'd like it to take place in the past, as it could perhaps lead up to the nine tailed attack, and people could still be Uchia if they wanted. Theres even that whole ninja war to play around with.

DigitLninja

Actually It's supposed to take place a year after Naruto and the others graduated from training school. Sasuke has already become the puppet of the sound village and it's around the beginning of the off story line missions in the anime. These characters are all students that failed the test the first time, Kakshi-sensei said it himself out of 29 students only 11 would become Genin. This is the story of those who didn't succeed the first time.
Quotes to Live by:

sinoraa

So your all ninja rejects? goodie, for me! Im stuck with the failure of ninjas! :P

DigitLninja

Just because we where held back for a year doesn't mean we are rejects... my character is being considered by Anbu Black Ops.
Quotes to Live by:

Ex68471

Hmmm... Never been a bad guy before... Could be fun. >:)

I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

sinoraa

Seems like we got enough to start?

DigitLninja

we have enough to start the student part yes...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

Yep I am going to put up a character page and OOC in just a few minutes.
Quotes to Live by:

Ex68471

Well, Orochimaru, seeing as I'm the only one who's even expressed interest in a villain, I'd probably say yeah.

On a side note, I wonder which character you'd be interesed in playing...[ /sarcasm ]