RP: 1x1 [House MD] Will Play House

Started by VideoKid, January 13, 2016, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

Update

So I will play House, I am pretty desperate so maybe I will get more hits if I am willing to play the guy himself for a few people :)

I won't be perfect, but its a fandom, a role play....I'm not expecting it to be published or anything.

All I ask is you kind of make your OC, so she is desirable, fitting to the plotting and setting we choose.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

=====================================================================

So I have been watching House MD here and there and I absolutely love it and it gave me an idea for an idea. I watched one episode in particular that really caught my eye. It was called One Day, One Room.

House has to do clinical and ends up having a rape victim as a patient. He immediately goes to his supervisor to get a more suitable doctor to treat her but she insists that he treats her, she even overdoses on medicine to get his attention because for some reason she trust him. He doesn’t want to treat her but is challenged on opening up to her and I thought It be an interesting setting.

So if you want to rp House, that be awesome but I am just looking for the basic….

Doctor X Rape Patient pairing.

I want there to be tension, I want the characters to challenge each other, be drawn. There’s a lot of different ways the role play can go. I don’t want the doctor to be completely passionate and gentle, I kind of want him to get her back to reality, of what happened, of what will happen.

Possible Visual's for Characters.

Doctor

Patient

VideoKid