Decrepitdan's RP ideas...(Added Starcraft Idea!)

Started by Decrepitdan, September 20, 2009, 10:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decrepitdan

First and foremost, I would like to find a Dom/Domme to rp with on a regular basis, a lord or a lady is just fine with me. If anyone is interested in inquiring, please feel free to PM me, as that is the fastest way to reach me.

Secondly, I am always interested in finding those who have world's built up and would like to play either a system game or just build a story together. I spend so much time running a DnD game that I prefer to follow the lead of someone else and offer my insights and creativity.

I am also keenly interested at this moment in playing opposite some sort of monster or creature with the ability to impregnate, perhaps possessing a knotting cock - or other things of that nature. If this germinates an idea, please feel free to contact me! If interested, check out story idea XX.

As a last point, if anyone wants a victim for their tentacle monster...please let me express my interest!

I have several scenarios I would like to pursue, which may or may not have an accompanying image(s), please offer any suggestions or alternatives: (WS means safe to be opened at work, while NWS means not safe to be opened at work.)

I: A Striking Viking Piking...*chuckles*: I've been having these weird dreams lately about fierce looking futanari. They are almost always alternatively beserkers or vikings, and the leaders of some ginormous band of rampaging, pillaging, generally rambunctious warriors/looters/rapists. Invariably, I am selected - be my dream self male or female, by this warlord(ess) for very singular rough attentions and tossed around like a rag doll. During some of these dreams the futa has been a giantess, but this is not necessary if you're interested. (Open in relation to any and all non mentioned details.)

NWS (Potential Warlord-ess)
NWS (Likely garb for such a warlord-ess)

II) :Lightsabers to Plowshares...: I play a disenfranchised Jedi, who is great in the area of swordplay but at times disregards the theory of her mentor's teachings. That will be part of her undoing, as she falls into the clutches of a powerful Sith...(left this one open ended, really wanting to play this scenario - but I want to make this one longer term, so I may be choosy about who I start it with...)

WS (Character Concept)
NWS (After the Sith gets ahold of her)

III: The Rape "________" (A fill in the blank tale): A _______, [your character/monster] lays in wait for mine. Much stronger, faster and/or more agile than the innocent, full bodied, young red head jogging alone in the very ill lit park so late at night - you easily over power her [my character], and have you way with her tiny form. None can hear her cries, and no one is there to help...All you have to do is fill in the blank! (Choose any beast or type of character, the stranger the better. No limits, easily EXT category.)

IV) Spawn More Overlords!: I found a photo, and you should just check it out below this paragraph - it will help with the conceptualization of an idea as it's where I got this idea from! AS of right now, I have no overall concept. I'm thinking the picture is taking place inside of an infested Terran command center. How we got there, and what happens after - who knows! (I'm looking for someone to play *spoiler alert!* Sarah Louise Kerrigan, i'd either play one or many terran civvies and captured marines, perhaps other zerg) [Kinks requested: Bondage, Transformation, Snuff if you're comfortable, Milking, Semen Use)

NWS (STARCRAFT HOTNESS!)

V) Blessed Humiliation: I play a knight on a holy quest to slay a sorceror/ess domineering my land. You play said sorceror/ess. Our story begins with our climactic battle. Having cornered you in your tower; your overconfidence leads the blade of my holy sword into your heart. You do not die, as I believe you to; parts of your dark soul seeping into the very phallic symbol of my purity as a knight. As soon as my triumphal victory parade I begin to feel your dark pull, beckoning me ever towards disgrace. (f or m role here)

WS (Receiving praise with my own cursed sword...)

VI) The Sensate: I play a young man in tune with his senses on a level above that which normal mortals experience. A xenophobic detective, always ready for a crime scene, cloistered away in my senses-safe home at all other times, in constant fear of what my senses would do to me in a normal life. There are several directions I could see this going, but would like to leave the other role open, for the creative at heart. (m or f here).  {A personal thanks to Aleph for his suggestion that I make this character a detective! Thanks Aleph!}

VII) Lost Among the Reeds: I play a Spanish Conquistador, sent into the dark reaches of the Amazon, having lost my fellow explorers in the jungle. You play the Aztec queen worshiped by the majority of Central America. Stumbling upon Technoticlan, I discover an amazing capital city built upon a lake itself. Will I be accepted as a fellow God, as initially the Spaniards were in actual history, or is our relationship to be darker? (f role only here)

WS (An Aztec Queen)

VIII) Needle Smeadle: I play a doctor in a victorian sanitarium, contraptions galore are used to solve the "problems" of women sent to receive my ministrations, to bring them back to an "even keel." What shall I do to solve your "problems?"( f role only here. light bondage, Non Consensual, Device Use, perhaps needle/bloodplay if appropriate. please ask me about anything else)

IX): A Cult of Popularity: You play a zealous investigative reporter, trying to infiltrate my group, the Cult of the Bound Light. I play the charismatic leader of said cult, exhorting my followers to deeds normal people are incapable of. Can you survive with your will intact long enough to carry out your investigative reporting, or will you end up just another loyal member of my following? ( This could be quite a long rp. I invisaged it involving brain washing and mild mind control, what my character forces yours to do is negotiable )

NWS (Pic Tells The Story)

X: Who's Come A Courting?: I play the cold, calculating ruler of a Fey-Wild court. You play a somewhat open role, someone who has stumbled upon or been drug into my court to repay some unpaid debt, perhaps? I am famous for my cruelty, turning hapless humans into prostrate rugs, furniture and at best servants. Saving the most beautiful of creatures for my personal 'collection.'  (m or f role here, I can play m or f - though I had a preference for a female role here for myself. BON a definite here)

WS (The Fae Queen Appearance)
NWS (The Fae Queen Dress)
NWS One of the Queen's many thrones)
NWS (The Fae Queens Reading Candelabra)

XI: Filled!: I play a boisterous jock, surely on the path to playing professional football in the not to distant future, catered to by a small community. You play a nerdy sort, and I target you for hazing, making you "mine" against your wishes on several occasions. What are you to do? You can't go to the police or school officials, they'll just ignore your plea's for help. Surely though, there must be something you can do! Torturing the possibilities, you end up sifting through the 'net, looking for martial arts to learn to try and better your odds against me. Instead, you stumble upon a half translated link on Google from a japanese bdsm website, entitled "firu." Curious, you open the link, and watch a curious video play out. An old man jerks a younger bound man off, milking him completely as he frantically pulls against his bindings. Once he has spilled all the younger mans seed, he presses the tip of his cock against the younger mans, and ejaculates into it, completely filling him with his own seed. Once released after this, the younger man is completely submissive to the older man, who plays his prize off to the camera. This, you decide, is the perfect way to enforce your will, and it is this method you will use to completely flip the roles in our relationship! (Male role only here, please send me any questions you have about this role, EXT category for sure.)

XII: Super Fragile?: A heroine known as The Blond Bomber [my character], has protected her little corner of the world from criminals for most of her adult life, only a few years. A childhood prodigy - she had discovered her super strength at an early age, but has a weakness she has kept secret from all with her identity saving costume. When she becomes sexually aroused, she loses all of her strength - becoming a normal woman. Her career long nemesis, [insert your character here], finds out this secret by some freak accident, and knows just how to exploit it... (m or f role, can go any way with this, hit me up with ideas! Please include a profile of your nefarious villain if at all possible!)

WS...The Blond Bomber

XIII) Precipitous fall or Glorious Redemption?: How could the powers that be in the heavens have placed me, a representation of the good nature within mankind, in a tomb with a succubus? Filled with doubt, I pace one end of the chamber - wishing only to leave; unable to disobey my heavenly mandate. I was to stay and guard the relics of a fallen knight with this demon(ess), a cooperative effort between heaven and hell. Staring back at me is someone surely chosen to test me, the irony of the situation unable to be missed out on in the pits of darkness that issued it forth. (m or f role here). 

WS (Angel) ^^
NWS (Succubus) ^^
NWS (Other Potential Succubus)

XIV: A World of Heroes and Villains: This roleplay I would like to leave relatively open. I can play either a male or female role here, and have no preference to the sex of the other rper for this scene. The only thing I want for sure is to play a rather innocent minded hero. I would like to incorporate some of the wackiness of comic books into the storyline, with over the top deeds on both sides and crazed wacky plots from both hero and villain alike to undermine the other. Please pm me with a character concept for a Villain or a Villain-ess and I will get back to you! (Please be able to play a Switch/Switch scenario if you approach me about this.)

XV) Psych Ward Shenanigans: I play the overlooked and underpaid worker in a Victorian style psych ward/sanitarium. You would play an inmate or patient, your preference there - with a penchant towards psychotic or schizophrenic tendencies. I must insist on a female here, dominant - starting off in a straight jacket, in her cell. (fem role only here) {EXT, possible BON}

NWS ^^

XVI) The Lesser of Two Weevils: A high five to any one that knows what the ancient joke I used as a tag for this story means. For this story, I would like to play a positively ancient vampire, somewhere close to ten thousand-ish years old. I keep a tight rein on my sizable domain, and notice a rather disturbing trend in the upturn of new weres in my lands. Even more disturbing is that they aren't simply prototypical werewolves alone...all sorts of were-vermin are scurrying about my holdings. I decide to descend upon one of them, which would be your character, to discern just why this is...(Could go anywhere with this as far as kinks and storyline. However, this will not be a romance - the character I intend on roleplaying doesn't respect anything that's not at least half as old as he is enough to treat them as anything but a belonging or at best, a slave.)

XVII) Do I Need to Drow You a Picture?: I would really like to play the old cliche Drow/Other scenario, with me as the other. (m or f role here)

XVIII) The Necklace: This is a rough idea, but basically I was looking to play a role as a rather off putting well-to do person of sorts who either spurns someone or catches someones eye for some reason or another who could not under normal circumstances have them. This person sends my character a beautiful necklace, or what have you, so beautiful that it is immediately worn. The necklace has a more sinister nature however, as whenever something is instructed to a body wearing it with a very specific word mentioned afterword - that instruction becomes irresistable to the wearer. This applies to the spirit of the command as well, if it can be understood by the wearer. I want to leave this as open ended as possible, hopefully I can find someone with extreme things in mind however, as that's how my mind sees this going... (Male or Female role here)

XIX) No hope.: I play a captured American spy within Nazi Germany. You play my dark (Gestapo?/Waffen-Schutzstaffel?) interrogat-ress. Please contact me about this scenario only if you have some knowledge of actual history, I want this setting to be immersive, if at all possible. Such knowledge need not be encyclopedic, just enough to set up the foreboding environment and knowledge of what to actually interrogate me about. Let me know if this is you! (f role only here, had imagined torture, BDSM, humiliation here)

WS (An uncertain future...)
WS (...with a scary looking captor.)

XX) Oh, You Dog!: I would like to explore either a beastiality theme, with the animal up for negotiation (though most of my thoughts revolve around dogs). Alternatively, I would also love any game with some sort of fantasy monster (weres, tentacle monsters...what have you) that have knotting or maybe barbed cocks, are capable of impregnating either males or females and/or are capable of forming a protein blockage via their sexual organ. For more information on this specific kink, see here. If anyone would like this explained at all, please feel free to pm me!

NWS

XXI) The Tower: I've been hankering to play a medieval knight (female or male) who's hunted a sorceror(or sorceress) all the way back to their Tower, which he plans to besiege. The only problem with this is, of course, that he's completely underestimated his mark. The very abode that was designed to always keep his nemesis safe does just that. I would also consider playing a stream of knights, who are all ill fated to die, having varying levels of success within the tower before meeting their doom.

NWS
NWS
NWS
NWS

XXII) Shades of Red: I have been wanting for some time to roleplay as a serial killer, to what end who knows. I was thinking something along the lines of the Dexter television series, where the killer sees himself as a weapon for good, ridding the world of vileness. I want to contrast the two sides of him, as they do in said show. There is the mild mannered man who goes to work every day and everyone loves, and then there is the calculating, cruel killer he becomes when a target walks into his life. This need not be a sexual roleplay, but if it is - it would not at all be related directly with the killings, I would have to be talked into doing a snuff game. This game would probably require someone to play two or three roles, one which of course will repeat over and over again in differing variations as the evil-doers meet their ends...

XXIII) A Planeswalker's Guide to the Erotic: I find myself very interested in playing a roleplay based either loosely or very much inside the Magic: the Gathering universe. Very in depth knowledge of that universe isn't really necessary, and I can provide a short description if needed. What made me really interested in playing this kind of scenario is that the card game is really set up to attract a teenage audience. That being the case, the stories made for it are ridiculously proper.

Of course, if you are one of the most powerful magicians in the universe, I doubt your thoughts NEVER run to the erotic. I imagine this scenario being played one of two ways, either:

A) It focuses on two planeswalkers, who chase one another throughout the universe for whatever reasons they might have and take turns having the upper hand...and doing nefarious and titillating things to one another.
B) The story would focus on planeswalkers, but there could be any number, two or three to many. Each player would also take turns playing those that interact with the planewalkers and other characters. In this scenario, the attachment would be less to two characters...so characters could perhaps die, if the story called for it.

If anyone would like to do a scenario that is already listed as taken, please let me know and I would be glad to start it with you once the one I am already involved in has played out. :)

Canon I would enjoy mimicking in a roleplay:
Television shows:
   -Heroes
   -Boston Legal
   -Dragonball Z
   -Firefly
   -Castle
   -Dexter
   -Burn Notice
   -Stargate

Comic Book Heroes: If anyone is reading this, and has any role they want to play out, please contact me if you think i'd be a good fit. I always find these quite fun!

Other unthought out scenarios...Bold is the role I would like.
Tentacle Monster x Any Role
Vampire x Anything
Futanari x Anything
King/Queen x Slave
Football Player x Cheerleader
Demon/Demoness x Priest/Priestess/Cleric
Dance Instructor x Dance Student
Starving Artist x Patron of the Arts
Anyone x Furry

Can you come up with a story for the images below? (NWS from here on...)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Thanks to all for your consideration. :)

Autumn52

I am very interested in your story plots. I would be interested in the "Psych Ward Shenanigans" and the "Lorded by a Lady" stories.

I would enjoy either character. Please PM me with any questions or requirements.

Thank you for your consideration.

Xandi
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lingo

Blessed Humiliation and A Shadow Forcefully sound really cool to me :D

Lingo

I really like both, but I don't know how good I'd be at complete and total ordering you around and such  :P

I'll go with A Shadow Forcefully =]

Aleph

Watari

A Hindu Crush sounds interesting, are you still looking for that?

Gwendolyn

Hello there. :) You seem like just my type! My O/O thread is linked in my signature, if you would like to check it out. We have quite a bit in common.

Tell me... How would you feel about an imperial Rome-ish setting, with a lowly gladiator/slave purchased and dominated by an ambitious woman of nobility? Little does he know that, even beyond her sexual exploits, she has need of him. The lady is secretly embroiled in the politics of a rebellious faction seeking to induce anarchy - and she would have her slave do their dirty work, to the point of having him assassinate a leader of some sort, which may irritate his conscience. How far will he go for his dark new mistress? How many men will he kill? Will he still kneel obediently by her feet when the city streets are strewn with the carnage of violent revolution?

Just an idea. I'd be willing to work something else out with you. :)
On & Offs

Out of town til Thursday. This was unexpected, sorry everyone!

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Doomsday

I'd like to hear your ideas about Blessed Humiliation and Lost Among Reeds, but mostly I'm interested in Cult of Popularity.

ConstantSnow

Collared By Zemo8801

Le Immortelle

I would love to RP A Striking Viking Piking with you. :)

SpaceMedafighterX

Precipitous fall or Glorious Redemption? has piqued my interest... Any chance you'd be willing to do it as an F/F RP?

Or, from the general section, Demoness x Priestess really grabs my attention.
One can never have enough role plays that involve lesbian succubi. If the concept interests you, IM or PM me.

You can find my current RP requests here.

Doomsday

Still interested in Cult of Popularity and Blessed Humiliation. "Oh You Dog!" Also looks interesting, though something more monstrous seems more interesting.