The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Oh look who's my dearing now. I saw you steal candy from kids; you don't fool me!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Autumn52

What? Huh? I didn't hear you. What did you say? I'm coming now.

*sits quietly watching Ghost, never moving from her spot*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stone

So typical. You can't win, so you're not even gonna try.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

I'm sorry, were you saying something?

Stone

I sure hope you're better at math than you're at comprehension.  O8)

Anesa

And who are you, the math professor now?

Stone

Compared to some, I might as well be a rocket scientist.

(Burn burn burn!)  XD

Anesa

You think rather high of yourself, don't ya Mr. Stone.  I'm surprised you were able to get through the doorway with the size of your ego!  ;)

Stone

Oh, you size queen, you.  ;D

Anesa

Well, size DOES matter!  ;)

Stone

Not since the advent of credit cards wallet size doesn't. Get with the new century. O8)

Anesa

You know darn good and well I wasn't speaking of "wallets"!  ;P