Star Wars FanFic, Corrupted by the Dark Side (transformation, action, adventure)

Started by magikal, March 18, 2016, 03:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi,
I was talking about this idea wth another writer on this site and I think it would be great fun to flesh out and write with someone.

The basic idea is this:
For my character I was thinking someone who was raised on a small planet, who barely scrapped by, doing anything and everything to survive. Her mother was an enslaved Twi'lek who had bought her freedom, while her daughter wanted to prove she was just as capable as any man. She is force-aware and shows potential, but doesn't know how to develop those skills yet.

She would either mine rare minerals, or just work repairing droids and weapons, using her mind instead of her body like her mother, not that her mother had a choice as she was sold as a pleasure slave.

Everything is fine as she starts growing into her teenage years, really blossoming actually. Unbeknownst to her, the Jedi  had founded a base on her planet, gathering intel and creating an elaborate spy network. The Sith Lords finds out about this and puts down the network, very hard.

My character is badly injured in the assault and nursed back to health, then discovered by your character to mentor and train her in the way of the force- to make sure she's never a victim again. She would use her sexuality to throw off her combatants, not afraid to flirt, or shove her growing breasts into someone's face to distract them. She loves wearing seductive armor, showing off her curvaceous form, and wanting to learn blade-dancing, that combines fighting with a light saber with moves that are almost dancelike, yet very deadly.

Maybe she has a more average appearance, but is graceful, and your character can promise to unlock her full sexual potential, by molding and shaping through the dark side, making her as beautiful and buxom as she is deadly and calculated. Your character is a fledgling bad guy, on his way to becoming a character similar to Kylo or Anakin, he has the unique ability to focus the force on an individual and make them either more beautiful or more disgusting, but the power does not work on himself.

This would be primarily an action game with the backdrop of a starwars universe. I'm not looking for 100% accurate, more just getting the feel/wonder of Star Wars then worried about the minutia.

There would be character development, action, intrigue, mysteries, transformation, and even a bit of romance as your character changes my characters outlook, especially as he starts changing her into the perfect fuckdoll- small waist, large hips, large bosom, multi-orgasmic, always horny, etc.

If you are interested, please private message me. I do play on the forums only, you can look at my previous writing and see if we're compatible.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0