Looking to play a homosexual male character in a D&D game.

Started by PaleEnchantress, July 06, 2011, 03:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

I've posted this call before and not received much response. While I see a lot of D&D games going on they are largely female characters with a few heterosexual males. Im wondering if anyone would like to commit to being my partner for one of the group games. I'd probably play an androgynously beautiful evil male spellcaster. Id like if my partner played the muscle to my madness in taking a more martially inclined class. Details can be negotiated though, especially since we will need to find a game to join.

If you're interested in MxM in a D&D system game send me a message. Also check out my rp preferences to see how we mesh.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Kunoichi

Hmm.  You'd probably need to find an Evil campaign to realize a concept like that to its full potential, though it certainly seems like an idea that could be interesting.  I don't believe I've ever seen anyone try to run an evil game on here before, though, which means it will probably be rather difficult to find one...

Brandon

I do recall one evil themed game but I think it was done for 3.5 many years ago. I think the issue is more about PCs tending to want to backstab each other or lacking motivation to want to work together. Obviously this usually causes a problem in most games and would require a good GM to put the group together and more importantly keep them together.

I hope you find someone to join you PE, it does seem like bi/gay men are few and far between for table top roleplaying

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on July 06, 2011, 10:44:52 PM
Hmm.  You'd probably need to find an Evil campaign to realize a concept like that to its full potential, though it certainly seems like an idea that could be interesting.  I don't believe I've ever seen anyone try to run an evil game on here before, though, which means it will probably be rather difficult to find one...

I'm more of an affibly evil type with other PC's anyway. I've had a lot of success in mixed campaigns.

Quote from: Brandon on July 06, 2011, 10:53:01 PM
I do recall one evil themed game but I think it was done for 3.5 many years ago. I think the issue is more about PCs tending to want to backstab each other or lacking motivation to want to work together. Obviously this usually causes a problem in most games and would require a good GM to put the group together and more importantly keep them together.

I hope you find someone to join you PE, it does seem like bi/gay men are few and far between for table top roleplaying

For me the problem is finding a partner more then a DM. I don't require the player to be male, but it seems most tabletop female gamers are mostly interested in playing females. I see a lot more lesbian action o tabletop then gay.

Kunoichi

Well, I'd certainly be up for playing the other male character. ^^ I can do martially-inclined characters rather well, for that matter.

PaleEnchantress

Ah how wonderful. I've looked through your role-play preferences and see that your practically a sponge for fetishes. I'll message you tommrow and we can brainstorm. There are a few games accepting players I think. I will look through them.