X-Rated X-Men...looking for one or two males (MUL)

Started by TamaRose, August 19, 2014, 09:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Let's say Scott Summer is no longer with Jean Grey and during the time that he was with her he was hiding a dirty secret. That was until now.

A new mutant girl starts going to the Xavier school and he is highly attracted to her. At first he is friendly towards her like he is with all of his students but as time goes on his infatuation becomes stronger. He even thinks that she might be interested in him as well...but he has doubts about how he is feeling and what he is thinking because he is the leader of the X-Men and he knows better. He is afraid of abusing his status. Yet every day it gets harder and with him starting to have dreams his urges are starting to spiral out of control....

Here are some of the pictures I found as inspiration. This isn't an ordinary X-Men RP as you can tell. In this one Scott Summers is hiding a dirty secret that he never told anyone. Especially, Jean. In this story he would be a dom. My student would be an OC who is about about 17 going on 18. I wouldn't mind if someone else was willing to play Logan as well. Maybe he could find out about Scott and blackmails him into letting him join in on the fun.

I don't have to have two players if someone can play two characters. It is just a thought. Also, the other character wouldn't have to be Logan. It could be Remy LeBeau or someone else.

If anyone is interested please PM me and we can go over more details.

I will continue to update this thread as more ideas come to me! 8-)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide