The cuckquean (f looking for M)

Started by Becca, June 20, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

She is beautiful and dedicated to her husband. Perhaps she's the perfect housewife, perhaps she is an accomplished businesswoman or journalist or artist. Whatever she had chosen to do with her life, she is successful in it: If she chose to stay at home and tend to their house, it's always spotless and dinner is always ready in time; if she chose to fulfill her career of choice, she enjoys it greatly and brings home a good paycheck.

She is everything a man could desire: gorgeous, driven, loving. Perhaps she's meek or strongwilled, depending on my potential partner's preferences. But there is one thing she is not to him: She is not enough.

I am looking for an intense, deep cuckquean rpg. I am not only interested in the sexual aspects of it, but also the feelings of jealousy and pain, of arousal and need it will awaken in my character, and the way their relationship will change through time.
For those not familiar with the term, it's a wife made to watch or participate while her husband sleeps around with other women. 
A bit of humiliation and/or competition is almost a must with this concept, and it can be as mild or as extreme (within limits) as we decide it to be, though I would like a silver lining to the story: He truly does love his wife and does not plan on leaving her, but she simply is not enough for him and never will be, no matter how hard she tries.

This story can include breeding, mild body modification, D/s elements, cruelty and even body shaming, orgasm control, etc... Though do keep in mind, as I mentioned before, I am not looking for an overly dark theme for this one. He will love her and she will love him, but that does not mean the story won't be filled with confusion, jealousy and turmoil.

I don't want to map out any other details regarding their relationship now, as it will depend greatly on the preferences my partner has for the story.

So if you are interested, please don't post here! Send me a pm and we can discuss the idea further!

Becca

Becca

I'm interested in taking on a second rpg for this idea, and I'm willing to try out a version where I play the main cuckcake (lover) and the cuckquean at the same time.

Though I do need some kind of silver lining in the story, I am also willing to go down a darker path with this second version, involving orgasm denial and chastity for the wife, but only if my partner has a preference for this kind of kinks.

Please send me a PM if anyone is interested.