The deal was made, now the price must be paid. Our seven sexy sins.

Started by CurvyKitten, December 20, 2011, 06:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

These are your sins, and they have come to collect.

20 years ago a group of seven men whom were still in collage and wet behind the ears, sought to make deals to gain what they wanted out of life. And the demons of sin Pride, Envy, Lust, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, and Gluttony. Had no problem giving them what they wanted. But of course all things come at a price. And that price would have to be paid when the time came.   Each man was to give their first born daughter to the demons when she reached her 20's.

The time has come, each family has given birth to girls and they have all come of age. Now due to demons being a thing of myth and legends, the men never thought that the price would ever be truly called upon. So they never told their wife's much less the daughters that were promised to the supernatural beings. But now the time has come and the demons have come to collect their mates. The woman now have a choice to make, give in and become the lover and wife of a demon. Or have her family lose everything they have built up so far over the years.

Will there be love? Will there be lust? Will the woman band together to fight their chosen destiny to forge their own? Or will there be a possible happy ending to all this madness?

LINKS
OOC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127835.new#new

Main thread/city thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127836.new#new

Specialty Resort

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127837.new#new

Taking 7 males demon's
Available unless marked out.
Demon of lust
Demon of Wrath
Demon of Envy
Demon of Gluttony
Demon of Pride
Demon of Greed
Demon of Sloth

Taking 7 female bride's
Available unless marked out.
Bride of lust
Bride of Wrath
Bride of Envy
Bride of Gluttony
Bride of Sloth
Bride of Pride
Bride of Greed

Username:
Your characters name.:
Title: (Which demon or bride you are.)
Personality:
Bio:
On's+Off's:
Your true form: (Any Appearance details that aren't covered in the picture. Females can have tattoo's and so forth, and demons can have a true form.)

I will eventually see to getting threads started for an OOC, individual places, the city and so forth if this goes on well enough and enough interest is shown.

All profiles are up to approval and I can deny them if I do not think that they will fit the rp.

You can post your profiles but please also PM them to me.

Romance is always encouraged in this roleplay.

Violence is allowed but no godmoding or overdoing it.

Your character has to be at least 20, I may except someone about to turn 20 if the story fits well enough. Demons can be most any age but be reasonable, and they appear to be in their 20's to 30's.

No godmoding or power playing.

And in general just be nice to your fellow rpers.

I may add more later but for now JUST HAVE FUN!

Sanai

(I can find a younger looking pic for the character on request)
Username: Sanai
Your characters name.: Uziel/ Sean Carlatto
Title: Demon of Pride
Personality: Uziel is a Demon of Pride. He is manipulative, confident and arrogant to the extreme, being a manifestation of pride itself. Pride is one of the most dangerous emotions, and Uziel is a master at manipulating and bringing it out. They say Pride comes before the fall, and Uziel delights in ensuring that saying comes true.
Bio: To the outside world, Sean Carlatto is a powerful, respected Media CEO. He pulls alot of strings behind the scenes, particularly in the world of news and media. He is a senior member of a powerful fraternity in the college that the 7 went to, and formed connections to them all, giving many of them great oppertunities. He is partially responsible for them making the deal they did with the 7 demons, having played on their pride, on the sheer arrogance of thinking they can make such a deal and ignore the consequences. In truth, Sean Carlatto is just a disguise, a farce created by the Pride Demon, Uziel. He feeds off of and manipulates pride and arrogance, even self confidence as this is a minor form of pride. He delights in seeing the prideful and arrogant fall.
On's+Off's: Im fine with pretty much anything, just no scat/waterplay.
Your true form: Being a demon means that Uziel can take many forms, but this is the one he appears in the realms of hell and to other demons.
[/float]
(I can find a younger looking pic for the character on request)
Username: Sanai
Your characters name.: Uziel/ Sean Carlatto
Title: Demon of Pride
Personality: Uziel is a Demon of Pride. He is manipulative, confident and arrogant to the extreme, being a manifestation of pride itself. Pride is one of the most dangerous emotions, and Uziel is a master at manipulating and bringing it out. They say Pride comes before the fall, and Uziel delights in ensuring that saying comes true.
Bio: To the outside world, Sean Carlatto is a powerful, respected Media CEO. He pulls alot of strings behind the scenes, particularly in the world of news and media. He is a senior member of a powerful fraternity in the college that the 7 went to, and formed connections to them all, giving many of them great oppertunities. He is partially responsible for them making the deal they did with the 7 demons, having played on their pride, on the sheer arrogance of thinking they can make such a deal and ignore the consequences. In truth, Sean Carlatto is just a disguise, a farce created by the Pride Demon, Uziel. He feeds off of and manipulates pride and arrogance, even self confidence as this is a minor form of pride. He delights in seeing the prideful and arrogant fall.
On's+Off's: Im fine with pretty much anything, just no scat/waterplay.
Your true form: Being a demon means that Uziel can take many forms, but this is the one he appears in the realms of hell and to other demons.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Shiny

Username:Shiny

Your character's name: Zalaliel/ Percival "Perry" Gulliveran

Title: Demon of Gluttony

Personality: Perry appears to be cheerful, charming and impulsive, friend to all and foe to none, so to speak, as it is seemingly impossible to offend him and he takes a liking to very nearly everyone. He is always eager to find new things to indulge in (preferably, with others) and while most of those at some point bore him, one always had him in his grips.
Cookery. Not mere cookery - the Art of composing, of creating something that is not only to please the palate, but eyes and nose, as well; something that leaves the recipient desiring more.
In this field he made his own, he strives for perfection. So much this reflects in his form of leadership in his kitchen, as he does not tolerate acts of negligence or mistakes, for that matter, when dealing with the preparation of food.
Perry tends to shower his friends, acquaintances and patrons with signs of affection, wanted or unwanted. Let's take this rather common occurrence as an example:
"Steve? One of the waiters just told me, but I had to come out and see it for myself. I'm appalled at the thought you could possibly find it in your heart to decline this little almond-carrot muffin - dare I say goodness - which, I might add, was made specifically for you. Perhaps the pistachio amaretto champagne cream topping could convince you? No? I see... Well, then I... I guess I could pack it up for you. Would that be okay?... Yes?!.. Alright!.. No, no.. my pleasure, you don't have to give me anything!.. No, I insist. How's Martha by the way?.... That's terrible news. But I hope the surgery fares well, too....On second thought, would you wait a little? I think there's something I'd like you to take to her... About 20 minutes, I think."
Zalaliel's amicable behavior is, of course, not without ulterior motives. His actions are to tempt others into overindulgence, the more morally objectionable, the better.

Occupation: Head chef and manager of the restaurant 'Ravissant'

Bio: Through the ages, at home between kings, emperors, succesful merchants - everyone in a position,really, where gluttony could take root - Zalaliel often mimed a minor, but influential, role in someone's court. As Humanity matured, so did he. Where he at first tried to tempt one with raw power, presenting a mass of items to one and watching as the sin was carried out, feasting himself on others feasting, he realized that it was much more satisfying and lasting to corrupt one to their very core; Continous temptation being better than one raw act. He also found himself becoming infatuated with his prey, his heart or whatelse demons have, teeming with an alien desire he did not quite understand. Until the pact with the seven was made. Sínce that day, he yearned for the moment his bride was to be his.

On's+Off's: I'm usually game for everything but scat and exaggerated acts of violence. Zalaliel... might be into (tasteful ;) )food play, haven't decided on that yet.

Your true form: His infatuation with humanity sparked many things, one of which being that he usually remains in his human form, even in hell.
(.. Alright, the truth is, I'm still looking for a good image. I will add it when I found one.)
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Faustus on December 20, 2011, 11:09:29 AM
Oh, geeze, I love this idea more than you could understand... I'm sorry to just leave a "I'M INTERESTED!" remark here, but I have to go out to a meeting... You can be sure that I'll be making a character when I return!

Also -- Is it alright for an individual to play two roles? I was considering picking up a Sin along with a Human, considering how I doubt we'll have a problem getting girls together, but finding Sins might be a teenie bit harder...

I have no problem with you playing two characters as long as no one is knocked out of a spot that may want to play. And as long as you play different sins, after all as fun as it could be to play with yourself it is more fun to play with a partner.

Any idea what sins you would play?

I'm still figuring out which bride I'd like to play myself, I have fun ideas for each one it's hard to choose.

kingmaster1

Username: kingmaster1

Your characters name.: Marcus Lerron/ Alderion

Title: Demon of lust

Personality: Marcus is an impatient man, his lustful desires spill over to his human form and dictates his actions. The idea of monogamy has always confused him, but he also thinks it makes his job much funner. Marcus is always going to steamy shows and strip clubs, but appreciates comedy to an immense degree. Though short tempered he can switch emotions in the blink of an eye.

Bio: Alderion has existed for centuries taking the form of every major or minor affair since the beginning of history, his work consumes his sanity it is all he can understand. As time went on Alderion was forced to modernize with everyone else, he  will always  advise people to sleep around or cheat on their significant other. He crafted and manipulated every relationship the 7 had ever been in and pulled out every trick to give them their significant partner. no depravities can quench his thirst for sex, lust can make whole cities fall and Alderion ensures that and more.

On's+Off's: being the demon of lust Marcus is up for anything (but I draw the line at scat, waterplay, and exaggerated violence)

Your true form: Marcus can change any part of his body into a creature

Caela

This sounds so very fun! Would love to make a bride for the Demon of Pride. Curvy, I'll make up a CS for your approval  but once I have that I'd like to ask Sanai for his input too since he already claimed the Demon in question. :)

CurvyKitten

Sounds good on both accounts Caela can't wait to see what you come up with. I'll hold the spot for you hun.

Kingmaster he looks good, only problem I may see is the part where he said  " He crafted and manipulated every relationship the 7 had ever been in and pulled out every trick to give them their significant partner." It may be seen as godmodding, but if the other players of the male demons agree to it I'd be ok with it. Beyond that I like him!

Caela

Here's the CS I came up with, Curvy I pm'd it to you but wanted to post it and get Sanai's thoughts as well! Hope you both like it. :D

Name: Lilith Jordan

Title: Mate to the Demon of Pride

Personality: Lilith is intelligent, talented and confident. She has faith in her own ability to overcome any obstacle put in her path as well as a kind and loving heart and a desire to help people in need.

Bio:  Lilith has no idea of the deal her father made for his success. To her he's just her Daddy and the one person who has loved her all of her life. She's an only child because her mother died in childbirth do to a heart condition that had never been diagnosed and treated. The stress of labor had been too much and her heart had simply given out a few moments after Lilith's birth.

All her life her father encouraged her to march to her own drummer and have faith in herself and her own desires. When she wanted to take dance classes he never missed a recital, when she took up playing the guitar (something she still does in her spare time or when she needs to think) he paid for lessons. He was always supportive, always cheering her on until it was impossible for her to not believe in herself, though he also instilled in her a need to work for what she wanted.

With her intelligence and her desire to help people, pre-med was a natural fit for her and her goal is to become a cardiologist with an emphasis on women's cardiac care.

On's+Off's: Lilith doesn't have a lot of time for men but when she does date she enjoys being treated like a lady, taken out to nice meals, picnics, concerts, theatre, etc. so she tends to date older men. Sexually she enjoys taking her time, getting to know what her partner likes and is still experimenting with her own likes. She's willing to try most things at least once but will draw the line firmly at scat/watersports/bestiality/or deliberate bloodletting (a few scratches in the heat of the moment are o.k., slicing her up isn't!).

Your true form: Lilith has a delicate tattoo around her left ankle, the name Kassandra, and the date of her birth. Her mother's name and the date of death, in a flowing script that most people pass off as some sort of odd design unless they actually get close enough to realize what they're reading. She also has her ears pierced just once and a belly button ring.

Kaisude

Username: Kaisude
Your characters name: Deryn Qualter / Thoroxus
Title: Demon of Wrath
Personality: Despite being the Demon of Wrath Deryn is not all hell fire and brimstone. He actually has a calm demeanor and likes to keep it that. That's not saying he can't be wrathful. He's a bit of a loose canon. Stuff like the lack of common sense, or lack of confidence are what make him angry that and other things. He's not repetitive so repeating himself isn't good for your sake. He's quite vengeful as well, do something to him and expect it to be brought back in ten fold. He has a bit of a silver tongue, and uses it to get what he wants. He'd rather watch someone act out of wrath rather than himself sometimes.
Bio: Thoroxus like his fellow demons has been around longer than history can remember. In every parent that decides to punish their child, in every soul that sought out revenge against someone who had done them wrong. He was the voice that told you to go instead of no when there was evil to be done. He thrived off the impure and the lost comforting them with deceit, and flourishing the hate that lit in their heart. From the higher ups to the lowest of the low, Thoroxus enjoyed the time he spent twisting and turning the human mind and soul. Also laughing at those filled with regret.
On's+Off's: Scat extreme bondage not for me. Maybe some bondage handcuffs, blindfolds, some minor blood (from a bite). Foreplay, Giving&Receiving oral, roughness, Dirty talk, Dominate(Me being the dominant one)
Your true form:

Sanai

Lillith looks great :p.
As to the demons, I imagine each one would have had a role in forming the pact, but most particularly the demons of pride, lust and gluttony- Playing on the groups arrogance at thinking they can do this deal without paying the price, and their lust/greed for wealth and power. Each demon would also have probably manipulated its chosen emotion in its one of the 7 men- I.E. the guy who made a deal with wrath probably wanted revenge on someone as part of his motivation, and so on so forth.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Caela

Glad you like her Sanai. Still not sure how exactly she's going to react to her arranged marriage lol. She's a Daddy's girl and while she may not want it, it's likely she'll go along to protect her father... at least for awhile. She will likely rebel eventually.

CurvyKitten

Welcome to the game Kaisude! your sheet looks really good.

Hmm now what bride to play...kicks her muse into gear.

Kaisude

CurvyKitten

~laughs~ Oh I believe I may play wrath. Something told my muse it may be a fun idea.

Starts to work up a profile.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: rachelongaku on December 20, 2011, 12:08:10 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Username: Rachelongaku
Your characters name.: Hitomi Satou
Title: Bride of Envy
Personality: Hitomi is a sweet and gentle girl. She cares a lot for others, more than she even cares for herself. While she is a fun person to be around, she takes her music very seriously. Fun comes after her music.
Bio: Hitomi was lucky to grow up in the family that she did. Her father was rich. He was a huge superstar years ago with over five number one hits, that were still occasionally played on the radio. The money was used to pay for Hitomi's own music lessons. When she was five, she played piano for the first time and it was discovered that she had a huge natural talent for the instrument. From that moment on, her music came first. Not only in her own eyes, but in her parent's eyes as well. Hitomi spent most of her life traveling to take lessons with the best pianists in the world or participating in competitions. It wasn't until she was eighteen that she settled down in one place again. That place was New York City where she became a professional pianist and one of the best paid musicians in the city.
On's+Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127144.msg5609480#msg5609480
Your true form:

Tattoo on the back of her right shoulder

Approved bride of Envy.

CurvyKitten

Username: Curvykitten
Your characters name.: Blair Megaira Thompson
Title: Bride of wrath
Personality: Strong, confident, stubborn and the kind of woman who knows what she wants. She is never one to back down from a challenge. And believes the only thing that can hold back a person back from what they really need or want is themselves. Even though she may seem harder then most woman, she still has an open mind and an open heart. Blair can't stand stupid people, and people that hurt someone she cares about or someone just because they are weaker then them. And she can be a force to be reckoned with when she wants to be. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Bio: Blair was always an adventurous spirit, a child that never backed down from exploring what the world had to offer. Always learning and trying new things. She even played sports that the older boys said a girl could never play. Not because it was her dream to do so but because they said she couldn't. Her father was proud of his little girl, even if he had wanted a boy as his first born she was, her younger brother coming years later. And in truth her father couldn't have asked for a better first born. She wasn't one to complain, or say she couldn't. She always tried even if in the end something just stopped her...she always tried.

He put her through the best schools and let her try anything she wanted. Blair took a liking to things like, dance, fencing, and Tai Chi. That was till the day of her accident. A horrible car accident that left her partly paralyzed. The doctors said she would be lucky to walk again. Blair said she'd not only walk again, she'd better then she was before. Her father destroyed the life of the drunk that hit her. She knew, but she also knew part of her wanted the same thing. And in truth Blair had more important things to do, and the main thing was proving those doctors wrong.

Months past and she not only walked again, she did so in a fraction of the time anyone thought possible. Blair walked out of that hospital and straight into the world and into collage. She was done being cooped up, done letting others say she couldn't. No she was a woman that had a force of sheer will that would never give up when it really counted. And through her studies and proving herself through skill. Her father saw her standing toe to toe with he best and not blinking. He made her not only the youngest, but also the first female CEO of his company. It didn't take long for her to our the respect she now holds, and the reputation of being ruthless in negotiations. 

She is still adventurous and still open to new things, she just has the backing to do what she wants now. And Blair very much embraces the life she now has.
On's+Off's:Players on's and off's https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3408  /  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Curvykitten
Your true form:

Zaer Darkwail

Hi, I am interested to joint this RP :).

Pic (bordering NSFW)
Username: Zaer Darkwail
Your characters name: Chris Loudre/Khalios
Title: Demon of Envy
Biography/Personality: Chris Loudre a.c.a Khalios among his peers likes to show off his good looks and excellence in at anything he does as mortal. May it be sport, movie making, mathematics. But to avoid suspicions he picks three or four excellencies per his alias while to rest he acts to be merely adept with occasional show of excellence in the field. He does this so he can inspire envy among mortals for being so outright perfect, leaving none the wiser that no mortal can compete against him as a demon he is ruthless perfectionist.

One his most loved schemes as demon is to hear right prayers and offerings and give exactly what the person asks from him but he makes it so potent that they start hate their own perfection and regret it in the end. After all there is price for everything and the bitter tears of perfect violinist who feels their own souls torn each time they play violin such a way to awe the world but in end make suicide because of their perfect artist life. Yet still make people envy the person as he had wasted potential years of perfection!

Khalios had been one prime demons to inspire the seven men write their pacts, as he had used his affinity to envy make all seven men desire more what they had and feel envy to those who were better off than them. Making other demons work that much more easier to do. He had no specific man's daughter listed as his prime choice, to wait to see which one is most perfect for him and so he was demon who made first choice from maidens before the rest made their selection. As a lover he is simply perfect or near so, his usual courting involves perfect courting, followed romantics and dinner and doing all things what expected and present all desired features to the woman.

Then slam in with bit jealousy or envy as he goes pick one his past lovers and as if not aware of his new spouse presence he shows a much greater affection and love making with the second woman. Trying spark jealousy to the woman and try guide her jealousy to fight over him either improving or going farther than they originally intended in relationship. Bring out untapped potential in them with power of envy.
Occupation: As Chris he works well rounded celebrity who started firstly as skilled martial artist who then went to movie which became big hit and followed up career as a super model. He practices all three careers in perfect balance and always advertising good products which sell and work well and also have done soft porn drama comedies to spark enormous girl fan base as he is single. He has taken habit to take single fan every week to date with him, to enflare the storm of envy among his fans which he feeds upon with delight.
On's+Off's: Check my signature.
Your true form: It's exactly close to his mortal form but it's simply more supernatural beautiful/handsome with red glowing eyes and with tail and pair of wings. In simply put; his sub title is known as king of incubi.

Faustus

Username  : Faustus
Your characters name : Hallie Emmelyne Richter
Title : Bride of Greed

Personality :
Hallie, having been raised to know little better, is a very attached and doting, loving daughter – You could say, at heart, she’s still “Daddy’s Little Princess” and wishes to keep it that way : If only behind closed doors, because she would be mortified if others knew, thank you. She has a weak spot for people, and it leads to her being very easy to take advantage of if you know the right buttons to push on her. If. This seems to only be a problem outside of work, however curious that may be. She may strike an individual as the type that would be seen as a wallflower at engagements, or the kind that “never lets loose and has fun”. She does! ..it’s just her fun seems to differ from other women her age. (And, honestly, who doesn’t love researching about the latest advancements in the scientific community? Oh, wait – That isn’t normal..?)

At work, she’s a nose-to-the-grind sort of girl, wanting nothing more than to advance her family’s name through the scientific community. They have already come so far, and she isn’t about to let it fall and flounder—Not so long as she can help it. This does mean that she has come across as more of a “ball-buster” type at work. How curious she can’t carry this over into her everyday life..

Bio :
Hallie was born into a rather wealthy family, though she had no clue that so much of their fame and fortune came from an illicit pact with a devil. The curious irony of the entire situation is that her Father would insist that she attend Catholic Mass every Sunday, and thus raised her to be a semi-religious girl – She will later realize how funny the entire situation is and question whether her Father was doing this to protect her, or  whether it was a large charade to mock the circumstance.

As a child, she did many things that was expected of rich little girls : She received top marks in all of her classes and won many awards for her horseback riding (something she devoted herself to with an almost obsession until she was old enough to begin *real* work). Then off to college she was sent to study into science more (with a huge leaning towards scientific research that would embitter her Father’s corporation). Again, she was a good girl during these years, sticking to her books and not getting out, drinking, and regretting one night stands throughout her years here. She insisted when she left she would still have some level of virtue left.

The girl was right, and at twenty-four she had already finished, graduating top of her class and immediately going to work in her Father’s corporation as one of his lead researchers. She feels she’s lived a wonderfully, happy life and doesn’t foresee it ending anytime soon – Ah, if only she knew.

On’s and Off’s : As her player, my only real problems are things that go in the toilet..stay there. You may see more details in my signature. Hallie’s will pretty much synch up with my own. She, herself, is a little inexperienced in the sexual category and thus isn’t 100% sure what she likes.
Your True Form : She is as you see, except she has glasses. Darn it all if I couldn’t find an image I liked with glasses.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Kaisude

Quote from: CurvyKitten on December 21, 2011, 03:27:50 AM
~laughs~ Oh I believe I may play wrath. Something told my muse it may be a fun idea.

Starts to work up a profile.

LOL I like that. She's seems like she would be perfect for him. Though it seems her Wrath can be more righteous than anything. Still no problems here.

Chasseybaby

Username: ChasseyBaby
Your characters name.: Madison (Maddy) Partez
Title: bride of Gluttony

Personality:  Maddy is a timid and fun loving type of girl. She is very friendly but not very sociable around others. She is very creative and smart; one of her passions is writing music and playing guitar to her father. She is very lonely but keeps everything bottled up and paints on a fake smile for her father who has done everything for her. People find her very cryptic and mysterious. No one can getting pass her Secretiveness to really get to know who she really is.  She not very confident in herself but is trusting, hopeful, upbeat with her life.

Bio: Maddy was the first born into a semi wealth family of seven. Her father, a famous architect, made his millions with just one design. Sadly, her unappeasable mother and selfish sisters squandered his fortune down to nothing making her father work even harder for them to keep their luxurious life. Never spending much time with her father; she looks up to him as a role model and works hard to help whenever she can.

Ever since Maddy was little her father had always told she was special apart from her sisters, who were more pretty, popular and outgoing then her. Ignored by her mother and shunned by her sisters most of the time she keeps to herself and her music; finding it an escape from her life of imprisonment by her father, who never told her why. Obediently, she never goes outside their penthouse apartment in New York, she keeps busy in her art studio with online classes and writes about her ambitions to experience life and dreams of freedom from her family.

When she entered here online college Maddy found that she could post videos of her songs to sell to record companies. Without her parents knowledge she hostess a segment called Maddy’s Musicbox. In the first year she grew to being the top music spot on the web. Thousands of fan emails poured in and even job offers from top singers, she declined knowing her father would never let her go. But she had plans to leave, she just had to wait for the right moment. If only she knew he was trying to hide her away from the demon who would collect her.

Occupation: Music student and aspiring songwriter, with an online video spot to pursue her music career
On's+Off's: In my signature  :-)

Your true form:

Haloriel

I have interest in perhaps the Demon of Greed, if I may attempt a CS.  ;)

Kokaine

Ooh. Is the bride of Lust still open?!

Bio incoming once i get home. ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

lore

I am going to try throwing together an app for the Bride of Greed :)

Haloriel

Faustus has applied for the Bride of Greed already.  Though I think Gluttony and Sloth are still open? ~shrug~  It's hard to tell when there's tons of interest.  O:)

lore

Whoops fast moving indeed XD

With good reason too

Sloth it is, if I make it in time.

St0rm

Any chance I could reserve Demon of Greed? I'll make a bio shortly.

Haloriel

rachelongaku

Wow. Demon of Envy is definately going to get on Hitomi's nerves! She likes being the best pianist.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Haloriel

Username: Haloriel.

Character name: Dr. Gareth Morgan Blackwood

True Name: Rasoreth.

Title: Demon of Greed.

Personality: How does a demon devoted to the greed of humanity behave?  What makes him tick?  Is it that extra book one just has to purchase, or the murder of a supposed loved one for the insurance payment?  All of the above, and certainly more garner this man's attention, one that seems to be a gentleman, satiated by the desires of others, and often their loss of control due to greed.  Dr. Blackwood is charming, and has the appearance of being patient, even perhaps kind ... which are all means to an end.

Bio: The persona of the gentleman, Gareth M. Blackwood, is of course, a fictitious one designed to keep souls in his pocket, humans ever needing only what he might be able to give.  Blackwood is easily half a millennia old, if not older, though he isn't intending to discuss it any time soon.  Humanity intrigues him, so the deal made with seven gentlemen to have their greatest desires was right up his alley - for all that each of their kind likes to believe that they were the broker of said deal, Gareth is patient in his greed, expecting to eventually have everything he desires and more. 

He enjoys literature and the sciences, having chosen this most recent 'employment' simply to lure his prey ... or rather, potential bride directly to him, fears of her father aside.  His persona, rather than reflecting what he is in true, is deliberately understated to ensure he more easily is able to get what he wants.  It seems as though 'Gareth' was born to a kind family of middling wealth full of those that have respect and adoration for science and the arts.  He appears to be a widower, and his family is now all deceased, leaving him alone, and trudging through life - yet has many important connections in the academic world due his prized work.

He is both a full time lecturer, and researcher at a fairly important university - that just happened to have been attended by the ladies his fellow 'acquaintances' intend to claim very ... soon.  Time and patience matter, says he, even when one must have it all.

Ons+Offs: Bathroom play, and other such proclivities, brainless women.

True form: Gareth's true form is not terribly different from his supposed human form, with noted differences of far longer hair - it falls to the middle of his back - and eyes that are a brilliant, otherworldly blue.  His true form has been influenced by the mortals in his service, so over the centuries, it has shifted and changed with the whims and dreams of captive souls.

CurvyKitten

Sorry I have not update the list, got sick suddenly and it knocked me on my ass. All fixed now, we still need a Demon of Sloth.

Kokaine

Username: Kokaine

Your characters name: Samara Delfino

Title: Bride of Lust

Personality: The face she presents to the world is confident, sharp, intelligent, and focused when it comes to her causes or her chosen career path. In fact, Samara can often appear to have a one track mind to those who don't know her since she rarely seems to deviate from the plans she has set for herself. In her daily life logic and reason are very important to her and though she does have a temper that will go off like fireworks, her fuse is quite long as her patience often appears to be boundless. She is always careful about any decision she has to make, weighing the pros and cons and making lists until she feels she has reached the correct conclusion. However, while on the outside Samara almost always appears cool, calm, and collected, deep down below the layers of caution and self-restraint lies a passionate woman full of longings and desires who so rarely gets to come out and play. Due to her lack of experience she is most certainly naïve when it comes to lust, love, and relationships and in purely social situations she can become a bit shy and awkward.

Occupation: A Pre-Law student, double majoring in Political Science and Communications

Bio: The only child of a doting father, Samara was (and still is) indeed daddy's little girl. Growing up the daughter of a successful entertainment lawyer, she knew early on that she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps and she was determined to see it through. Driven to make her father proud, she spent much of her time focused on her studies and the many extra curricular activities she was involved in. Her father whole-heartedly encouraged her busy schedule as it seemed to teach her the important values while keeping her somewhat sheltered. With her focused on so many causes, events, and studying, he never had to worry about her wanting to date knuckle-headed boys he would have to hunt down with a shotgun or being exposed to the troublesome things teens always seemed to get into.

It wasn't until college that Samara truly began to realize some of the things she'd missed in being so focused in high school. Freshman year was certainly an eye opener for her but it was easier for her to fall back into her habits of studying and throwing herself into extra curricular activities than it was to branch out.

Now that she is in her last year of undergrad, Samara has decided its time to live a little. To maybe get a taste of all the things she's been missing so at least she can say she's tried them before she goes to law school and is forced to buckle down even more. You only live once right? She just hopes her daddy doesn't find out.

On's+Off's: Samara is pretty innocent and doesn't really know what all she likes and doesn't like, though would be open to trying almost anything with the right motivation. See player Ons and Offs for a list of offs.

Your true form: Pierced ears, a trail of tiny paw prints that start on her lower back and trail over her hip
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

kingmaster1

lore

Username: Lore
Your characters name.: Abella Moreno
Title: Wife of Sloth
Personality: Bella's a fairly relaxed, laid back individual - slow to anger and short on ambition (at least when it comes to financial gain). There is no pretense to her. The girl will tell you precisely what's on her mind with a lopsided smile and a wise crack to boot. She's a dreamer and an idealist whose idea of a good evening is planting herself on a beach and enjoying the roll of lapping waves. 

Fascinated by all thing marine, she's dedicated her life to the preservation of the planet's oceans, but is surprisingly un-militant about her passion. She never preaches, lectures, or offers advice without it being solicited, knowing that approach does more to harm the cause then help it.  She's the kind of vegan that would grin and eat the tuna sandwich with extra mayo from the lady next door who is entirely convinced fish isn't meat for the sake of sparing her feelings.

Throughout her youth, she was content bumming her way from one ship to the next, but the loneliness of her lifestyle if beginning to wear thin. She listens to bluegrass and collect sea stars, and dreams of one day having a home to fill with music and decorate with shells. 
Bio: Richard Proctor of Prestige Leisure Inc was the CEO and majority share holder of private company whose main source of income is a chain of exclusive resort and cruise ship vacation services. His success is entirely owed to a pact made with the Demon of Sloth made some two decades ago, which in his arrogance believed would never truly come back to haunt him.

He fathered three children, all boys, by his wife Monica. Unbeknownst to any of them he also carried on numerous affairs with his house staff. Abella was the first daughter had by one such women, Maria, a member of the kitchen staff who had be coerced into the affair under the threat of exposure to INS. Upon discovering her pregnancy, the power dynamic between the lovers shifted. Maria was bribed with a modest living stipend, a private jet ride to a sleepy faraway town up north, and a trust for the girl's education.

Abella knows nothing of the clandestine arrangements between her biological parents, or the demonic pact that preceded them. She remembers only a happy youth spent in a modest seaside cottage on Canada's east coast. When she was old enough to ask her mother about her father, she was told he was a fisherman who last his life at sea, and that his life insurance policy provided the means for their simple life.

Abella was a poor student, day dreaming her way through lessons, but her easy going all inclusive attitude earned her a number of friends. She managed to scrape through high school with grades just good enough to slip into the University of her choice in the aims of becoming a marine biologist. When given the opportunity to study the subject of her passion, the academic in her awakened. She excelled, and was accepted into the crew of a non-profit organization dedicated to the study of algae blooms. Her career choice is a continuing source of tension between she and her mother, who believes Abella squandered her trust so that she could be a penniless "seaweed doctor". What's more, her mother is convinced her daughter will never find a man at sea. 
On's+Off's:Ons: Kissing, foreplay, teasing, Smart people, Strong poeple. Abella is a romantic at heart, win her over and she'll likely yield to pretty much anything. I can't imagine her in any dom role, and she's more inclined towards men.
Offs: Definate nos: Maiming, pregnancy, urine/scat, orgies Could learn to like: Public settings/risk of being caught, light rough play, dirty talk, hair pulling.
Your true form: What you see is what you get.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: rachelongaku on December 21, 2011, 06:10:17 PM
Wow. Demon of Envy is definately going to get on Hitomi's nerves! She likes being the best pianist.

Heh, yeah. I intent play him both annoying and lovable invindual :). He's kind of guy who could and can say; 'Sorry dear, I cannot help I was born to be perfect.'

lore

My suggestion for sloth, a tussled-haired bohemian beach bum

just sayin... XD

Faustus

Oh, Haloriel~ I am completely in love with Greed, and Hallie is going to be driven insane by him at some point -- I just foresee that! He's wonderful!

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Haloriel

Quote from: Faustus on December 22, 2011, 12:45:45 AM
Oh, Haloriel~ I am completely in love with Greed, and Hallie is going to be driven insane by him at some point -- I just foresee that! He's wonderful!

~steeples fingers~  We are ... so overjoyed that you're pleased.  ~twists her halo out of shape to make  >:) ~  Now if we can get that awesome Mr.Sloth, much fun can be had by all, yes, yes!

Sanai

Mr. Sloth is late for the party...... how surpising. Someone go knock on his window and wake him up.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

CurvyKitten

Just bumping this to see if we can't find our Demon of sloth.

Haloriel

He's probably sleeping. :D  Or has a massive hangover from the latest awesome party.

Faustus

I'd check the warm and cozy places near a fire... Probably curled up on a nice, soft, plush blanket...

kingmaster1

*clap* come on sloth *rings bell* wake up we've got work to do. *to other demons* as usual...

Chasseybaby

I think we need some bait... *looks at lore* got anything on you to entice a lazy demon? what does he like? pop rocks? Sour straws? skittles?

Haloriel

Pop rocks are possible.  As are skipping stones across lakes and napping all day long for no apparent reason other than: because I can!  On a more serious note if we do not find someone - as in an additional player for Sloth - perhaps one that we have can play two characters?  Not sure what CK would prefer here though, but its an idea!  8-)

Kokaine

I am thinking that it might be easier to find another bride than the demon of sloth. That said i would be willing to withdraw my bride and submit a sheet for sloth if it would help. I dont mind either way.

My O/Os

Haloriel

Quote from: Kokaine on December 24, 2011, 07:39:44 AM
I am thinking that it might be easier to find another bride than the demon of sloth. That said i would be willing to withdraw my bride and submit a sheet for sloth if it would help. I dont mind either way.

While your Bride is awesome, Kokaine, you make a good point - thought I'd say its entirely up to you whether you decide to swap roles.  I'm sure it will be fun writing, regardless.  >:)

lore

QuoteI think we need some bait... *looks at lore* got anything on you to entice a lazy demon? what does he like? pop rocks? Sour straws? skittles?

uhhhhhh -skillfully lays out some burritos, a six pack, and lawn chair-

Flower

~ponders~ I've had my eye on this thread for a while. Sloth sounds like an adorable character to play. I just wanted to know what the expected posting schedule for this story might require since I don't want to hold up the story from other writers. :)

edit: Never mind, I'm throwing my hat in since I'm intrigued with the idea lol. Plus it reminds me of my favorite romance series.

Flower

Alright, here's the darling. Oh, Lore let me know if you don't approve since you have to deal with him.

Username: Dancing Flower

Your character’s Name: Lucian "Luc" Deveraux/ Desidiae

Title: Demon of Sloth

Personality: All good thing come with patience. Some people view Lucian’s nonchalant attitude towards all things living and dead as laziness, but only he views his tactics as the only reasonable way. He waits patiently, allowing more interesting subjects to fill his mind, rather than worry about impossible task. He can sleep for days at a time without noticing the shift in time while other days he indulges in the words darker pleasures. He enjoys the world’s grimier side so often times you can find him in the worse places for a human’s safety. Crack houses are his hospital while a whore’s bed provides amble entertainment. His temper isn’t easily inflamed, but when Lucian feels wronged or betrayed, he holds that grudge for a long time. He smiles as if nothing is wrong before waiting for the right time to strike and ruin the person.  Lucian, sometimes, has the attention span of a fish when he’s not interested in something or someone. If a person requires some type of substance to mellow out their mind, Lucian is a good person to speak with. He's very observant to the point of staring at tree for hours without moving.

Occupation: Sometimes he's a musician, other times a writer, and occasionally a sculptor. Lucian has been a bum on the street along with a singer in train stations. For a short time, he sketched people out on the street for a little coin. He is a lover of the arts even though his work isn't feature in museums. Since he is very critical of his work, he locks it away in a room, and doesn't allow anyone to go in there. Out of all his occupations in his lifetime, the job of being a university student has amused him the most since it allows amble time for activities of his choice. Plus, there are lots of people put in one place for him to find out about for inspiration during his own hobbies. He doesn’t like the restraining schedule of regular jobs so he finds himself indulging in the many facets of arts. It’s a passion of his to create during various times of the day. Sometimes when he sleeps, he sleep walks to the studio in his pad to create without being aware of it. One of the occupations that has survived over the years is that he is the owner of a popular strip club, and he is prone to popping up there to check on things every now and then. In his opinion, there is nothing better than just sitting and watching a woman dance for him.

Bio: Raised in the pits of hell, he has become accustomed the hearing the sad tales of those poor unfortunate souls that burn for their deeds against mankind. Despite the allegations that Desidiae is pure evil due to being a sin, he really doesn’t care for taking over humans or even corrupting them. He uses some of them for mere senseless entertainment since certain situations amuses him. For example, causing a student to sleep and snore during a lecture. His first time on the earth plane felt a bit overwhelming so he decided to stay underground for a bit longer than other since the business of humans disturbed him. After some convincing and hearing more stories of humans on Earth, Lucian emerged to see these tales for himself, and has been addicted every since. The deal with the family for their daughter wasn't necessarily he wanted to do, but for a bargain that huge only human life would suffice.

On's+Off's:
Ons: Silence, cuddling, kissing, quickies, story telling, talking, and routines
Offs: Chattiness, Pushiness, Annoying people, workaholics, surprises, invasions of privacy (Detailed description in offs. Linked in signature)

Your true form: His true form is similar to his human form, but there are a few adjustments. His eyes turn light grey, almost silver in color while two horns emerge out of the sides of his head. There are two piercings both of his ears along with the image of a naked, smoking woman on his back.

kingmaster1

lore

He looks great Flower. I'm curious to know what "routines" entails.  ;D

I was wondering if there were any effects/consequences to accepting to fulfill the bargain. Do the women lose their souls? Are their souls already lost? Do they gain longevity or immortality?

Kaisude

You have the choice to fight back, or go with it. Or try to find some alternative. That's why I'm anxious to get this started. Curious to know how many would fight, and how many would along with the plan.

Flower

Quote from: lore on December 24, 2011, 09:38:30 PM
He looks great Flower. I'm curious to know what "routines" entails.  ;D

Yays! I was hoping you would like him. I have no doubt that there will be some interesting interactions between the two of them.

lore

Quote from: Kaisude on December 24, 2011, 09:56:14 PM
You have the choice to fight back, or go with it. Or try to find some alternative. That's why I'm anxious to get this started. Curious to know how many would fight, and how many would along with the plan.

Mhm. I understood that much. I was just wondering whether there were any other consequences to thief decision other then loosing what thier families gained from it- like the ones I mentioned.

CurvyKitten

I will have the threads up for you all after today, tiss Christmas after all.

And yes there can and could be more to these deals then appears. I will be updating our demons and whom ever else I need to depending on how things play out. After all you can't make a deal with the devil's men and expect to break out of it so easily. The out come may even push our demons to a different path WHO KNOWS....smiles innocently.

Haloriel

kingmaster1

rachelongaku

Merry Christmas!
(or whatever you celebrate)

I can't wait for this roleplay to get going. ^-^
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Dirigible

Darn, all filled up. Any chance of a slot for an extra sin? Perhaps the Demon of Simony?  ;D

Flower

Perhaps you can be a villain. Someone under divine protection to attempt and destroy the demons or destroy their brides in revenge...

Lol just a random thought Up to Curvy  ;D

CurvyKitten

Ok I'll be getting the threads for our game up within the next day so look for updates coming.

As for other player options, I may be open to them in a bit but I want to get this up and running before I open other roles for play. But I like the suggestion thank you Dancing Flower.

Caela

Beyond villians, another thought to consider, when/if you open it up to more characters would be employees, servants, business associate etc of the demons human personas.

CurvyKitten

Sorry...sorry. I am so behind I know, between the holiday's and being sick i have really slacked in my posting and getting everything up. I will work on it today.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind Caela thanks for the idea.

CurvyKitten

Threads are up and posted in the first post of the interest thread. WOOT!

CurvyKitten

reopening some spots to try and keep this thing going. Three spots open check them out.

Kimera

i'll take a spot, wrath is open correct? I'll take that one

Kimera

Username: Kimera

Your characters name.: Sergei Murlow / Shulgurath

Title: Wrath

Personality: Shulgurath likes to wrok from the shadows, working indirectly and let his fowl wispers instigate the worst in people, making them act without thinking, striking back at those who wronged them. He takes great delight in fueling conflict on any scale. From small squables to wars over the centuries

Occupation: Leading man of an organisation that 'takes care' of things.

Bio: Shulgurath's alias, Sergei Murlow is a russian weapon dealer who has come to america to settle up new busnesses. he always works behind the scenes though, using middle men to arrange everything. Double dealing is his favorite, setting one party up and then backing up the other to retaliate. He is not averse to calling favors from the other demon lords to arrange deals to further promote conflict in any ways.

On's+Off's: No Scat , watersport,

Your true form:

Work in progress....

CurvyKitten

bumping to see if we can't fill the last few spots we are missing.

kingmaster1

Sarah Morgan

I might be interested in this, if I knew which spots were still open.  I'm visually impaired, so I can't tell which spots are marked out and which ones aren't.  After a crazy couple of months, first visiting family in California for the holidays, followed by being sick for a while after I got back, and then dealing with a virus on my computer, I think I'm finally back in the swing of things again!  I'm just now seeing this thread, which says how long it's been since I've checked the group RP wanted board!  Lol.

Zaer Darkwail

There is spots open for Brides of Envy (my demon) and Sloth. But we lack also a demon for sloth.

Swordsman18

Username: Swordsman18
Your characters name: Trent Erickson
Title: Demon of Sloth
Personality: A man of inaction, he is the type of person who only give their opinion or even cares about something if it is absolutely necessary. Otherwise he pays attention to things that allow him to relax and are not work in any real form.
Bio: Trent was brilliant yet the laziest person on the planet, most believe that he would be one of those Nobel Prize winners if he actually every got focused enough to do it. But of course he doesn't and probably never will for his disposition is to do the least possible in nearly every aspect except one, video games for it allows his brain to go off and his instincts to just take over to pilot him to victory. Due just the sheer amount of time that he has spent with various different controllers in his hand, he is a pro at it and earns copious amounts of funds for partaking in tournaments that he is kind of dragged along to by his team. But there is nothing done with it even if it doubles in size about every two years. All his funds go to paying for his maintenance of life expenses and buying games and such.

This is how he has spent his time on Earth, virtually forgetting about his bride and that there was even a deal to begin with. All he really cares about is hanging at his apartment, playing games, and just being generally lazy only doing the things he needs to live outside of games and support their continued use.

On's+Off's: No vore/gore, bathroom play, mutilation, or soul stealing. I am good with all else.
Your true form:

kingmaster1

demon of sloth is already taken by dancing flower, at least that's what I thought

Flower

I dropped for a variety of reasons so Swordsman feel free to take the reins. :)

Swordsman18

I am sorry to hear that Dancing flower, and I did not know, I was just going off the first post of the interest thread as well as Zaer's last post on this thread.

CurvyKitten

Your fine I did update that the demon of sloth was open again in the main post. Dancing flower had to leave us for her own reasons and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it so I just updated and opened the spot for new comers. Your fine.

rustytiger

I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Swordsman18

I believe that spots for the Bride of Sloth, Bride of Envy are open.

rustytiger

I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Swordsman18

I believe your best bet is to make a profile so you can get approved.

rustytiger

Your characters name.: Zoey Darnety

Title: Bride of Envy
Personality: Zoey is very cheerful and happy-go-lucky. She always tries to have a good attitude with people and never really lets her emotions influence her actions. She is also very mischievous and strong willed, bending when she has to but never breaking for anyone. When she loses her temper she can be a bit wild and wanting to fight or break something. Zoey also holds a grudge for a long time, finding it hard to forgive people who betray her.
Occupation: Zoey is an accomplished artist and cellist. Her father's company mainly deals with the fine arts it was only reasonable for her to enjoy them as well. She makes her own money living comfortably, and her father also helps her sometimes secretly.
Bio: Growing up with a family only interested in the fine arts Zoey knows many languages, ballet, waltzing, and many different instruments. Most of her friends growing up thought that she had it made with a wealthy father who adored her, and her life style. Zoey never played in any sports for joined any clubs growing up in school because her father wanted her to learn as much as she could about the finer arts for personal reasons. She loved her family and they loved her but it always seemed like her father was trying to mold her into something perfect, but never spoiling his child. When she was finally old enough to leave the house she got away from her perfectionist driven father. Zoey has two younger brothers, whom she adores and spoils all the time.
On's+Off's: read my o/o's but pretty much up for anything but watersports, scat and vore.
Your true form: She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right shoulder, her tongue is pierced, she also has the Cheshire cat tattooed on her right hip.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Looks pretty nice :). I hope you get approved and so I can get finally roleplay with my bride :D. Anyways demon of envy casted 'mirror scrying'. Which basically allows view tracked person from nearest mirror/reflecting surface. So you would decide the scenery where demon of envy sees you first time.

rustytiger

Mmmm then I have the perfect idea in mind, if I get approved.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

CurvyKitten

Your good to go Hun, feel free to enter play. Sorry I was without net for a bit so I'm play catch up on everything. lol. Feel free to enter play though. Welcome to the game.

rustytiger

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Swordsman18

Clio

Username: Christa McGinn
Character's Name: Lily Devereaux
Title: Bride of Sloth
Personality: Lily is outgoing, friendly and kind. She is intelligent, creative and unique...always helping others when she can and either reading or doing something artistic. On the outside, she looks like a well-liked, overly sweet person. However, she is moody, temperamental and extremely protective. If she sees someone hurting or taking advantage of the innocent or someone she loves, she can be brutal and dangerous. She will never harm someone who doesn't deserve it, and she won't physically harm someone unless there is a damn good reason. She's like a kitten with deadly claws. She is extroverted, but she needs a lot of alone time. She likes solitude and doing things at home. She's not a party animal, and she doesn't like crowds. Although she's a hard worker, she doesn't live to work...she works to live, so she knows the value of vacation and rest. She is also naively fearless when it comes to everything except snakes. She has a horrible phobia of snakes.
Bio: Lily was born and raised in a loving home, even though her father kept the most important detail about her a secret. Her mother and father have been married for over 40 years, and she has an older brother named Andrew. She was never spoiled, but she was loved, and never had need for anything beyond what her middle-class upbringing could afford. She was valedictorian and went to college immediately after graduating high school. She majored in history and minored in theatre, graduating with plans to continue toward her Ph.D. However, she needs money to do that, so she's currently working toward the goal. Luckily the local history museum was hiring, and she impressed them with her transcript. Getting a job as an assistant when she was only 22, she quickly rose through the ranks and has just now taken the place of the old curator who retired.

She is single and a bit of a loner at times. When she's around people, she seems like a social butterfly...but she doesn't like to be around people as much as you would think. After work she generally goes home to spend the night with her two dogs and a good book. She has no idea that her father made a deal with a demon, and although she can be sickingly sweet at times, she will not be happy about it or go down easily. She is stubborn, strong-willed and will fight for her freedom and against injustice. The demon of sloth is an ironic choice for her, as she hates boredom and doing nothing. She likes quiet nights at home, but her mind has to be engaged.

On's+Off's: My only offs are scat and snuff. That's not to say that everything turns me on, but very little turns me off. I'll let you know if something does, but I love everything from vanilla romance to extreme pain and brutal rape.
Your true form: She doesn't have any tattoos. She is 5'4", very curvy and pale with long red curls. Her eyes are large and blue, her face is almost doll-like, and her bone structure is petite.

CurvyKitten

your approved sorry I know I'm slacking in posts and such. Trying to catch up in the middle of moving and working on a lot of stuff. I'm trying bare with me.

Clio

kingmaster1

Clio