News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check - A futa & female fantasy frolic!

Started by MissFire, June 27, 2015, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Oooo... I'm going to want to read this even if I'm too late to join in!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Lynnette

Quote from: Nastara on June 30, 2015, 12:20:43 PM
Oooo... I'm going to want to read this even if I'm too late to join in!

I don't think it's too late to join, it's just barely started up and I believe there's one spot left ^^ Don't take it for granted though, MissFire is the GM, so yeah ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Biles

I wonder if there's one more available slot. :3 Cause I have this character sheet I created.

Name: Xanja Nightgrifter
Race: Jungle Orc
Build: Athletically muscular, but slim and short.

Description:

Difference is that her nipples and glans are dark jade green and her pony tail fans out at the base of her head. Her skimpy attire is often black which contrasts starkly against the off-white bandages she wears on her arms and legs. She's also is covered in an array of various tattoos, such is the tradition amongst many orc warriors.

Orientation: Females, Futanaries, Shemales, and Femboys

Background:
She comes from a remote tribe isolated in a distant jungle island. As a troublemaker, Xanja was a bane to the tribal elders. After passing her initiation rights, the young orc was then exiled from her tribe until she could one day make a name for herself. However, before she left her small village, she was cursed by one of the shaman elders. It was a curse that turned the young futanari orc into a monster and creature magnet by making the property of her seeds taste like nectar that will often attract lowlife creatures and monsters to her presence. The result lead Xanja to encounter these vile creatures far too often in her travels.

Having reached civilization of the Palisaide, Xanja was almost literally penniless but survived by learning the street smarts. Since then, she was able to steal and scam her way until she could make a decent living. It was later that she encountered other vagabonds like herself who taught her the ways of a bandit and rogue. Her thievery and assassinating big-time bounty heads drew the attention of the mercenary who recognized her skills and offered her to join the Valkyrie outfit. Yet, the young orc was not without flaws. Even though she's come a long ways to perfect her profession, she can often be as clumsy and at times dimwitted to subjects and matters she was fully ignorant of.

Personality:
At times, she can be a bit too proud of her own skills as a rogue. Because of her short stature and slender figure, she often resents mistaken for a goblin despite their obvious differences in proportions of their body parts.

Skills:
Xanja has learned to cheat, steal, and deceive to survive the dark alleys of Palisaide. Being resourceful also has its advantage as she has to rely on gaining more by working with little. While she she is not as agile or as fast as other rogues, her racial stamina and berserk mode more than compensates for such a trade-off. Xanja can also disguise herself when she needs to infiltrate any location and one who is an orc, it's an impressive feat of accomplishments. Given her short height and young frame, Xanja uses hidden weapons including firearms and dagger type weapons she can wield easily with two hands. And while she often dresses in almost little, she has the capability to hide and store stuff in places no one even bothers to look. In virtually every situation, Xanja has tricks up her sleeve to launch an escape plan should she find herself in deep trouble.

Other Notes (If Any):
Xanja's race exist in a range of diversity. While many orcs share many common culture and physical traits, many have their own traditions and customs. Out of the clans, tribes, and hordes, one particular faction of orcs exists as an empire capable of rivaling other powerful nations.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Nastara

Definitely too late now!  That's alright, I'll be delightedly watching it.

I'm a little new to Elliquiy yet, are OOC threads only for players or should adoring fans post in them as well?

Lynnette

Quote from: Nastara on July 14, 2015, 10:23:04 AM
Definitely too late now!  That's alright, I'll be delightedly watching it.

I'm a little new to Elliquiy yet, are OOC threads only for players or should adoring fans post in them as well?

That's largely up to the GM to decide. The OOC chat of this game isn't very active though, so I dunno. I'd recommend sending MissFire a PM and get it clarified with her before making an eventual post.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Nastara

Alright, cool!  If nothing else, I'll be reading along!

MissFire

Sorry, the game died since people stopped responding to my posts. Better luck next time.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Myrra

Well, I'm still around and eager to play, I just don't understand why everyone seems to have left for no reason. Have we tried PMing them ?

Biles

I was waiting for the GM to possibly post an IC link once enough players showed interest or something. *shrugs*
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

MissFire

I did. It was in the OOC, which is where all the approved players went.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

bokotousamurai

I'm still here, and what misfire said, since she beat me to it.

It's more that other people weren't really posting
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.