What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Michelob Ultra- Cactus and Lime.

Probably too many of these lately.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Elohim

Vodka and seven up...  It really doesn't work that well.

Bliss

Last night must have been a red letter day for lime/beer combos... Alongside my homemade chili I had corona with ime slices in.

Now it's espresso'd coffee with ice and milk and sugar.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

More dehydrated water, unfortunately.

Maeven

Yes, but I'm guessing that yours was the most satisfying, Bliss. Nothing quite like the real thing...

This morning its Coffee, half and half and splenda.  So grateful for that bottle of water before bed last night.  
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Caeli

Mm... coffee sounds good right about now.

Me, I'm just drinking ice-cold water.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Cherri Tart

In my undies today cause it is going to be freaking hot out again - it's like almost 80 inside the house and it's not even 9am yet!  on the plus side, yesterday we got out the inflatable wading pool so i'm thinking of going out and sitting in the back yard and flirting with my cool neighbor man through the knot hole on our fence ;D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Barding

One phrase sums it aaall up: what aren't I drinking?  :-X
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Cherri Tart on May 16, 2008, 10:46:22 AM
In my undies today cause it is going to be freaking hot out again - it's like almost 80 inside the house and it's not even 9am yet!  on the plus side, yesterday we got out the inflatable wading pool so i'm thinking of going out and sitting in the back yard and flirting with my cool neighbor man through the knot hole on our fence ;D

ROFL - omg! i SO thought i was posting in the what are you wearing thread! i am SUCH a numb bulb! *giggles*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Captain Maltese

Halmstad pear cider. Pretty good.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Elohim

Just coke...  got class tonight.

Kalen

large amounts of red wine.  I'm being classy tonight  ;D

Elohim

Miller Light...  I miss my hard liquour.

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Elohim

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Elohim

Captain Maltese

Nah, it's intentional. Proper coffee holds me up all night.

Sethite

I agree. Sometimes I have to work all night too and then coffe is a livesaver.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Captain Maltese

No, I can drink filter coffee all day as long as I quit no later than 1800. After that, I start drinking away hours of sleep.

My favorite is cooked coffee, of course. But you can't drink much of that before bells start ringing, right? A miracle for staying up all night though.

Captain Maltese

Heineken pilsner. On the second box by now.

Captain Maltese

22:45. If it was a habit I could have been dead drunk by now with a clear conscience ;D

Elohim

Just had a shot of tequilla and I'm chasing it with an Miller Light...  I'm not sure how well this is going to work.

Maeven

Bud Select. Surprisingly good for an ultra light beer.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3