DnD/Classic Fantasy (M/M)

Started by Ghostly, November 11, 2023, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostly

Hi, I'm Ghostly! I've been out of the game for a while and am seeking out some new plots!

Notes:
  • I generally prefer about a 70/30 split of plot/smut. Above all, I want a good story.
  • Speaking of, I love plot collaboration!
  • I don't have a preference for post length (above one liners). As long as it fits the scene, it's fine
  • Hit me up over DMs please!
  • I write in third person and prefer games in that tense as well.

Don't see a plot that suits you? If you have something else in mind, drop me a line.

Game Ideas

Wear the Mask, be the Mask taken
(M/M)(Any/spy)
(Classic fantasy or DnD fantasy)

It's been ten years since the bloody civil war split the kingdom in half, and in that time the people have enjoyed an uneasy peace, though paranoia and spies are rampant.

What happens when one such spy gets tangled in the affairs enemy?

(For this i was thinking that a spy character could be sent to infiltrate some enemy target, be it a research lab, university, archeological dig site, army base, etc, for a long-term assignment, and get tangled up with a flirtatious local.

I have no preference for either role.)

New
Into the Wastes
(M/M) (Classic fantasy or DnD fantasy)

It happened slowly at first. After the coronation, the new king made his hatred of mages known. Mages were shunned, second-class citizens, but they were still citizens. Until they weren't.

MC was forced to flee after the local militia started going door to door- the wastes were harsh and unforgiving this time of year, but he had little choice. After hours of walking, he was able to find a ramshackle cottage. Too bad it was already occupied.

(It doesn't have to be strictly mages that were driven out, i expect a fair amount of collaboration to flesh out the story and world. It could be that the crown is seeking to drive out mages, part-monster races, non-humans, etc)

Scavengers Lost
M/M or M/F

YC didn't expect much to happen on the deep space mission, only to be awoken by the ship's blaring overhead alarms. They manage to make it to an escape pod, and are jettisoned onto the alien planet below.

Alone, YC sets up camp and attempts to survive, only to soon discover that their ship wasn't the first to crash.

--I've been watching Scavengers Reign, and would love to try out the concept of a newly stranded crewman meeting someone who had been marooned on that same planet for far longer.

Other Ideas/Pairings
  • DnD- anything in a dnd fantasy world is my jam.
  • Any hurt/comfort
  • Knight/Royalty
  • Tieflings, or any fantasy demons

Ghostly

New ideas! Updated 3/26/24

Random! Here are some random plots, with both roles up for grabs.

Sub master/ Dom slave--- I really love stories where characters with considerable wealth and/or power are dominated by an underling. Not that it has to be masters and slaves, it could just as easily be a rich young man and his personal assistant; a bodyguard and his charge (see below for a variation on this idea); or a prince and his squire. Bonus points if the relationship is completely scandalous.

DnD Fantasy

So I've been really into tabletop rpgs at the moment, and I've been craving a story in a dungeons and dragons-type setting. (I'm mainly interested in using the races, classes, and monsters to create a new setting rather than use something canon.) I have a few vague ideas, but if you have something you'd like , feel free to pm me.

Survivor's Guilt- (low or high fantasy, or loose historical fiction) After a gory battle, A ends up behind enemy lines. With enemy soldiers incoming, A thinks fast and dons the uniform of a dead soldier. He is promptly 'rescued' by the enemy and sent to a field hospital, where he meets B- a dickish combat medic who is now in charge of his care.

Guarded- (low/high fantasy) A is an up-and-coming, idealistic diplomat who is about to be sent to a foreign, cutthroat country. Assassinations are common, especially among those with 'controversial' ideas, so he desperately needs a bodyguard. The problem is, having a bodyguard would be considered a vile insult towards his hosts. However, consorts/companions are perfectly acceptable. Seeing his loophole, A buys B, an arena slave. He then has to convince B to protect him, and of course B demands payment.

OR, A is sent to a peaceful country to a basic, paper pushing job. The country has strange customs, and A can't really speak the language,  so when he's presented with a new assistant who can translate for him, he's thrilled. Bonus- the assistant, B, is a knockout.
Except, B isn't an assistant. He's a slave gifted to A, and through a miss communication, A has no idea.

An Unusual Present New!

A young nobleman eagerly awaits his birthday present- his own slave, one highly trained and meant to be both manservant and companion. Cost is no object, he is the youngest son of a wealthy merchant family after all, so he has his pick. 

Eventually he finds the perfect man to fit his tastes- he's witty, rougish, with a wild air the nobleman has never seen in a slave before. 

The nobleman is absolutely smitten, but his purchase has a secret- he was hired to spy on the family, and may end up engaging in the ultimate betrayal. 

For this i could play either role, and there are a lot of ways it could go, depending on the ins and outs of the family.

After the End New!

It's 2097. Alarms blare out into the night, the ground is shaking, this is it- the end of the world. The bombs are dropping and there isn't much time left. Your character has prepared for this, and purchased a top of the line stasis pod to shelter in to survive the weeks of fallout. This top of the line pod is designed to open when radiation levels drop- that shouldn't take too long at all.

It's 2356. The world and its people have recovered into an agrarian way of life. It's tough, but peaceful here in the valley. MC has spent his life collecting trinkets from the past, and he's about to make his greatest discovery yet.

Loosely based on 'Origins- Spirits of the Past', I like the idea of a society with medieval level technology navigating amongst high-tech ruins. 

Other Fandom ideas:

The 100 (M/M)

(I actually like the premise of the show far more than the show itself, so no, you do not have to be a fan of the show for this, but a cursory understanding of the different groups would help.)It's been 100 years since a nuclear apocalypse devastated the planet. YC has lived his entire life on a space station, where resources are dwindling as the station has slowly but surely started to break down. A desperate plan has been put into place, where 100 of the station's juvenile delinquents are sent back to earth in a drop ship. The plan has two goals; to see if the surface is actually livable, and to extend the resources of those left behind.Upon landing, YC's group discovers that the earth has been transformed into a savage place, and scarier still, they are not alone.

This story would be between YC, one of the people sent down in the drop ship, and MC, a 'grounder' (or someone native to earth). Like the show, the Grounders would not be pleased with YC's group mucking about in their territory and wrecking all of their stuff.

Some story options:

1. The characters meet in a Reaper holding pen, deep in a derelict mine. They must work together to escape before they end up as dinner, and firm an unlikely bond in the process.

2. MC is a scout, sent to track the newcomers. Watching from afar, he takes a liking to YC and tends to follow him when YC goes out into the forest. One day, YC is attacked by a wild boar and is injured. He is about to be killed when MC steps in.

Ghostly

Weekly bump, added two new plots 

Ghostly