Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

Jag

*is watching the first two episodes from the new year*

Oh my goodness!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Oreo

Loved the history of Rumpelstiltskin.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Jag

Quote from: Oreo on January 16, 2012, 03:31:43 PM
Loved the history of Rumpelstiltskin.

As did I. So wonderful. Really showed a very different side to his character.

Alysanthia

Wha...How...Who... Why end the episode like that!?!

*Flails*

Jag

Hansel and Gretel are so adorable!

Alysanthia

They were!

But it ended with so many questions, I want some answers lol.

Jag

*is getting caught up on the show*

Oh my...<3 Rumple and Belle so much.

Oreo

D= Poor Grumpy. *heartsighs*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Wistful Dream

Quote from: Oreo on March 11, 2012, 12:35:20 PM
D= Poor Grumpy. *heartsighs*

+1

I love the premise of the show but I'm starting to get depressed watching it. Anything that looks cheerful seems to be taken down pretty quickly. But I suppose that's the point.

Jag

That does seem to be the point. Everyone is happy for a time, then they have their happy ending taken away. I suspect that the show will end with everyone getting their happy endings back. Maybe even the Evil Queen getting hers, since that is all she ever wanted.

Wistful Dream

I mean, there was a little happiness in yesterday's with how it ended for Leroy and Astrid in the real world but I don't expect that to last. But that would make a lot of sense. Still if they want to stretch this out for a few seasons [and I'm guessing they do] I'm hoping they will stat giving at least little victories/happy endings to balance out the negative. Apparently in..four episodes we find out just why Regina hates Snow.

Jag

Quote from: Wistful Dream on March 11, 2012, 01:13:44 PM
Apparently in..four episodes we find out just why Regina hates Snow.

Four more! My god...I wanted to know in the first episode. *squirms*

Well, there was one happy ending in the real world...Ashley and, uh, that guy. She got to keep the baby and get back together with her 'Prince'.

Wistful Dream

That's true :) I'm actually really looking forward to next week's because its apparently Red/Ruby's backstory.

And there was another, Hansel and Gretal's father claiming them. I guess all the ups and downs for Mary Margret and David just soured me a bit. Handsome pointed out that their relationship is nearly as bad as Finn and Rachel's on Glee at this point lol. I'm sort of hoping they will resolve that story line with season one and go onto something else for season two.

I totally want Rumple to have his happy ending though! I loved him and Belle.

Jag

I was impressed with the way they handled Belle and Rumple. Though I do wonder how the Evil Queen knew how to break the curse/spell/power that Rumpel has on him. It just goes to show that Rumpel isn't the only one with great power. Honestly, up till that, it really made it seem like everything in the show was Rumpel's doing and that he was the only one with any real power, at least in my opinion.

As much as I'd love to see the show go beyond one season, I really don't see how they can unless they just continue to drag out the same story. I mean, at some point, it has to progress and end. The show could become very boring and flat if they play out the one plot forever, even with the introduction of new fairytale creatures, it's going to fall into the same pattern as all the others unless they come up with a set finale. They'd have to get pretty creative to come up with a finale that doesn't end the show completely.

Autumn Sativus

I've been really enjoying Once Upon a Time. I watched the first episode of Grimm and the first episode of OUAT and found Grimm wasn't quite as good so I continued with OUAT. I'm always looking forward to the next episode and get so many plot bunnies from the show! ;D
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Alysanthia

*Wants more RumBelle.*

I can't wait for tonight's new episode, I have been wondering when they would cover Red's background.

Also I have the suspicion that Regina is the girl from the story where she said she could spin straw into gold. This could explain her history with Rumple and maybe Snow found out that she lied to her father about the whole thing…

And when is Rumple gonna get his Beauty back darn it!?

Chris Brady

I wish I could see more, but it's blocked on-line in Canada...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Jag

*watching the new episode* Damn....Granny is a bit crazy...

Ashleebabe

This is my absolute Sunday watch. Plus I fell in love with the Beauty and Beast Episode and tonight is Red's story. I love it.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Jag

Was totally not expecting that. O_O

Poor Red/Ruby...

Alysanthia

Quote from: Michi No Sora on March 11, 2012, 08:32:58 PM
Was totally not expecting that. O_O

Poor Red/Ruby...

Yeah, complete twist on where I thought it was going.

Keylee

I saw it coming sadly :/, sometimes the episodes run to slow for me and other times i'm like :O MUST watch!! OMGOMG...

one day i was like, Frick... just hurry up and break the curse lol.
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Alysanthia

Can't wait for the upcoming episode, so wanna see what made a certain princess crack.

Also I want to find a screencap of Snow holding that mallet and looking positively crazy from the preview. 

Jag