News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A few RP Ideas - Updated

Started by Daeva, October 29, 2009, 08:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

I will respond faster to a PM than a reply on this thread, though I will check this as well.
Please read my O/O list before contacting me about the mentioned stories.
I am 'not' interested in writing one long sex scene after the next, please only contact me if you are looking for a strong storyline.
Thank you :)

If you see one of my stories that are marked as taken that you have an interest in, with a few minor twists and adjustments, I might be willing to explore the same theme.

In addition to the storylines listed below, some of the pairings I am interested in are:
Teacher/Student
Master/Dom / Slave/Submissive (both consensual and non consensual)
stepfather/stepdaughter
Unwanted marriages leading to romance eventually/possibly
The prophecy spoke of a marriage between the two since before they had been born. They were born on the same day, one in the morning, the other at night and each bore a matching birthmark, marking them as the chosen ones. Their marriage would seal the treaty between the two most prominent families in the realm. She's soft and gentle, he's been known to be cruel and heartless. What he doesn't know is she's in love with his brother, what she suspects is he's bedded every woman he's come across.

Looking for the male counterpart - Taken

After an accident a woman fell unconscious and never woke up from it, leaving her daughter and her new husband alone. Rather than go to live with her real father who she never see's, its decided she'll stay in her own house, though what she hadn't counted on was her stepfather expecting her to take her mothers place in every way.
Looking for someone to play the stepfather
Dating your best friends ex is a definite no no, so when one woman does, she does it at the peril of the friendship. What she hadn't counted on was the ex had no intention of letting her go, at any cost.
Looking for someone to play the boyfriend
A woman has finally met the man of her dreams and he's proposed to her. He brings her home to meet his family for a weekend. What her fiance' doesn't know about her is that she managed to graduate college by sleeping with one of her professors on and off for three years. Imagine her surprise when its her future father in law
Looking for someone to play the fiance/fatherinlaw - Taken
A highschool seniors parents recently came into money, now moving to an upscale neighborhood, a long way off from the dump they had lived in, they can give their daughter everything, including a private school education. The problem is, she doesn't fit in, doesn't know the new social rules that goes along with their new station. A young man in her class decides to take her under his wing and teach her how to get on in this new world, with none too gentle reminders when she slips.
Looking for the male student

This one I am rather open to idea's on, though liked the idea of two people who become stranded somewhere, with only each other for help, comfort and company. Perhaps by a plane or boating accident? Could be strangers, could be people who know each other, one could work for the other, very open.

They were lovers over a century ago until he became obsessive, controlling, taking over her life until her felt her sanity slowly slipping away. She had given him everything and in the end it was her life. In a fit of madness she threw herself over the cliffs. He swore she would be his in this life and in every life still to come.

Looking for someone to take the male role in this, a century later, will he find his love? - Taken

A young woman's family has arranged for her to marry someone of a suitable station, the only problem is, she doesn't love him. (I see this one set in the 1800's or earlier perhaps) With the wedding plans underway, she's left with desperation. She sees a man on the street that she's seen many times without paying him any mind. He plays music for the change that people will throw him, she offers him a more lucrative position, husband.

Looking for someone to play the musician. - Completed would not mind a variation of this one now.

A woman is the daughter of an influential and powerful man (could be a corporate type or mob type, I'm open on that). She comes home after being away at school and falls for one of his employee's/bodyguards. Used to the polished and refined types she met, his rough demeanor and unwillingness to put up with her haughtiness only serves to draw her towards him more.

Looking for the employee/bodyguard. - Taken
A young woman from a prominant family finds herself in a bit of trouble when she's kicked out of college following a scandal. Her family at a loss as to how to deal with her sends her to a friend of the family to straighten her out (this could also work with her being sent to a special type of school for the same thing, I'm open on that).
Looking for someone to play the friend of the family (male character preferred) - Taken

A woman has a happy life, a husband who adores her, a new baby at home, they are the perfect family. She has a past though, and now someone from her past has found her and caught up with her threatening to take away everything she has.
Looking for someone to play the man from her past - Taken
A young girl is finishing her last year of school at her private boarding school when she gets word that her parents have been killed. The papers called it a mob style hit. She's sent home to live with the closest thing she has to family, her parents best friend who had always been like an uncle to her and has agreed to take her as his ward. He's the executor of their estate, and also the one who had them killed.
Looking for someone to play the friend of the family - Taken
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Wolfy

So..o3o They get reincarnated and find each other again? o-o

monkeymana

hey FLN, i don't mind if you want to do the school type RP

Midnight Sky

I would interested in playing the bodyguard/employee in the 5th story.  If you don't mind a girl playing a male character, then we can discuss further details.
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Wolfy

A school or tutoring scenario sounds interesting..^_^

Diablo

I can play the older gentleman if you want rp with me  ::)

Daeva

Slightly updated to reflect closed and open stories :)

Daeva

I have updated this with closed and opened stories as well as completed ones that I would be willing to write a variation of

Daeva