Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikem

I think that deserves a ten. It's striking and unique. Love the sword with her hair, and her eyes are, again, striking.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Eranil Morathim

9.5, pretty sure you've been developing this a while and it keeps looking better

Autumn52

10 awesome sauce....he is just awesome....always....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Deamonbane

9. A pretty view, and a wold of words in the woman's eyes...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Jag

Without taking into account who it is 10/10...Knowing who it is and how I feel about it before seeing the film it is 5/10 (I reserve full judgement till I see the movie though). :)
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Autumn52

Quote from: Jagerin on May 06, 2015, 12:20:21 PM
Without taking into account who it is 10/10...Knowing who it is and how I feel about it before seeing the film it is 5/10 (I reserve full judgement till I see the movie though). :)

What movie?

Your avatar....10 cause you are awesome.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Autumn52

Quote from: Jagerin on May 06, 2015, 12:43:44 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/04/25/jared-leto-as-the-joker-in-suicide-squad-revealed/

10/10 for the lovely redhead.

Awe that is cool. Scary looking joker for sure.

10 again for helping me out with the movie. 10 for just being that awesome. so that is 20

Tharic

10 for the beautiful redhead as always

Asphodel Terrarium

Autumn52

Its kind of small but I think it is Gweneth Paltrow.....10 

Eranil Morathim

10 always. This avi should score much higher.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

AmbrosiaPudding

Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Asphodel Terrarium

Lovely emerald green hair, and beautiful. 10/10!
Lovely green hair is an instant 10- much like charaters such as Sailor Neptune.

RavenBlackmoon

5, Good image but too small and a bit pixelated.

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

A Painter

An 8, but only because I like my women a little bigger, otherwise this is lovely!

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Wispyr

HAHA, CAUGHT YOU. 10. I love it. Everything about it. Like. Swooo~oon.

King Serperior

10,  It's very plot-bunny inspiring.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Autumn52

Renegade Vile

7 - I like how dangerous she looks.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Warlock

9 - Have a thing for Knights, especially those with a horned helmet. Fuck practicality! The particular style that was used to draw the picture is I find incredibly aesthetically pleasing.