Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

ClockworkShadow

<sneaks in one final temporary win-save before troddling off to rest a bit>

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Davina

Moons a bunch of Klingon's and when she sees them coming abandons Sapiens head to watch him get pile drived.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

Ok.. did it. Again. I wish I knew just how many times. But.. I don't. I can guess. But.. I'd be wrong. I refuse to use my undead memories. They are trying.. oh yes they keep tapping on the other side 'up there'.. whispering the facts.. but that.. would be cheating. Plus I'm too mellow at the moment to hit the rewind button and as much as I do enjoy the reverse garble in high-speed.. nawww! Just can't press that button. But.. a win.. is a win.
*See Pillory*

rhev

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

*plucks the win from Xandria's fingers* Pardon madame. ;)

abandoneddolly

lenka

*sneaks a quick kiss on Dolly's cheek*

Takes the wins with the grace of a black swan..(they are vicious!)

Adammair

*waits until lenka turns back from kissing dolly's cheek, caresses her cheek with one hand while kissing her tenderly on the lips, and gently removes the win from her hands with his other hand*

That would be mine, my dear...

*smiles, bows formally, and walks off with the win*

Mordred

On the downward spiral of a caffeine high.. hmm.. inflate more helium or just let the body sink into the ground? But either way.. a rope is lowered.. to carefully capture the win from Adammair's hands.. yanked up quickly.

Damn.. too quickly.. puncturing the balloon.. (which to my surprise makes that silly sound and goes whizzing all over the sky.. which.. I have to say.. is quite fun!)..

Got the win.. just not sure exactly where I shall land.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

How convenient that Mordred just happened to land not ten feet from where I sat sipping a coffee and plotting how I would steal back the win. He fell rather gracefully considering the ridiculous sound that wayward balloon made, and I grin upon seeing the perfect golden prize he's clutching in his hands which I of course lean forward and pry out of his hands.  What a lovely stroke of good fortune!

"Sorry my clever friend, but I've been wanting this sweet trophy back for awhile.  No hard feelings?"  Giggling, I scamper off to hide the win somewhere very, very safe!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

I slink in to unlock Xandria's  safe.  It's difficult, but I have the required skills to make quick work of it.  Slipping in unheard and unsuspected, wearing cat burglar black from head to toe.  Weaving carefully between the booby traps that might trip up many a thief, but not this thief.  Hugging the walls of the safe, I creep over to Xandria's sleeping form.  Resting peacefully, with that carefully erected illusion of security.  So sad really.  I stroke her hair and gingerly ease the win from her cool, delicate fingers. 

Slipping out as easily as I went in, and taking the win to that one place where none dare follow.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

derek

lol...I dare to enter and leave with the win ;)

Hi Belle *waves*

abandoneddolly

elone

Encounters dolly as she is leaving with the win and notices that the win is dangling loosely in her hand. Snatches it a scurries off.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

derek

Grabs it from elone as he scurries away...and waves at Dolly :)

Adammair

*walks up behind derek, taps him on his right shoulder, only to duck to his left side when he turns to look, snatches the win away from him, and runs off with it.*

abandoneddolly

takes the win to bed with her

Adammair

*reaches into dolly's dollhouse, feeling around for the win, finds it, and pulls his hand back out, before she notices he'd been there...quietly slips away into the darkness*

rhev

Adammair

That's what you think! *wins*

Xandria

Xunzar

My turn to win, I believe.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

SinfulAngel

Hehe this seems like fun too!

I win? For now atleast.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days