Sci-Fi - Victorian Archaeologist in a Firefly-like World (M fo F)

Started by Janeilbennett, April 12, 2016, 05:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

Whelp, this is the first time I made a post in years. Didn't think I would find myself really talking back here anymore. However I figured I would ask before vanishing again.

I was working on a story with a partner on here for a few years. We've had our come and goes, but they have eventually taken the plunge and disappeared. They and their story were mainly the only reason I was actually sticking around. I'd love for someone to pick it up and continue it with me.

Long story short, a historian/linguist/archaeologist by the name of Annabelle is recruited off a Victorian-esque planet to join space privateer Jake Daruka on several treasure-hunting missions. Along with his multi-species crew aboard their frigate the Nighthawk, they all head off for adventure unknown.

There are a few requirements I have for a partner to pick up this story. Most of these are kinks related from my old partner:

Good grasp of Victorian behavior, mainly dialogue
Good writer
Okay if it takes up to a week to respond (I will typically respond in less time as this is my only RP, but just in case something in real life happens, need someone who is patient.)
Likes sci-fi
Okay with tentalces/non-human sex acts
Okay with sex with women as well with men

You can check out the story here at the link below to get a feel for the story and character. If I do find a partner, we'd be picking up in a separate thread as "another episode", rather than posting in the same one.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154154.0

PM or reply if interested.
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier