A Realistic All Girls Sleepover turned kinky (Lesbian - Still Accepting)

Started by someinheritthewealth, February 16, 2014, 08:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

someinheritthewealth

Sees a bunch of girls naked in her pool, ignores them and instead thinks of her fun with her bestfriend. Jazz really has strange priorities... :P

someinheritthewealth

Note we are still accepting characters you just need to read up on posts so far, but the more the merrier :).

For those who have joined you can make another character if ya want.

Vercile

Interested in trying this!

pianoman17

Vercile

Name: Charlotte

Surname: Forest

DOB and Age: June 7th, 18 Years of Age

Appearance: H-5'2", W-90lbs, Hair-Dirty Golden Blonde, Eyes-Hazel, No Tattoos or Marks, Wears-Necklace (The Cross)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
]

Personality: Charlotte for the most part is easy going, though can sometimes be a bit bossy anxious about her schooling. She tends to care for her friends more than she should, going to lengths to help them through rough patches. She's open hearted and open minded when it comes to most things and tries to find the enjoyment in anything she does. Though when it comes to sitting around small talking about boys and relationships, she tends to get a little nervous and tongue tied. However she isn't all smiles and make up, she has her downs just like anyone else

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual - Charlotte hasn't had many experiences with her sexuality, having a rather strict upbringing when it came to her grades and the summer jobs she "elected" to do on school break.

Backstory:

Through her life, Charlotte had been consistently pressed to do good in school. Spending her childhood in an all girls Catholic school, where she often had trouble discerning who was harder on her, her parents or the teachers. Other troubles she had involved making friends, keeping up with her school work, and of course, obeying the rules. Aside from these problems as a child, she group as "normally" as one could. Growing into a young teen, she branched out on her own, outside the confides of her home and her parents firm grip on what she referred to as a leash. However by that age her parents hadn't need of worrying for her around boys, even though occasionally they did worry about her personal life.

Charlotte had what many considered "girlish" tastes, fashion, style, make up, shoes, not unlike Jasmine or Jazz as Charlotte had nick named her. The two had met one day at a joint-school carnival, with Jasmine being more Tomboyish and Charlotte being quite feminine, but even with the obvious opposites they had the two got along well. Though on many occasions the two didn't seem to mesh, with such moments as Jazz introducing her to video games and Charlotte introducing Jazz to cosmetics. Suffice to say Jazz had better luck had better luck getting Charlotte to play video games, but Charlotte herself hasn't given up on giving her friend a make over.
They got along famously whenever they had a chance to hang out together, but with her study load and summer jobs, she nearly never found enough time to do so. They often caught up over the MMO's whenever they could.

someinheritthewealth

pianoman17

Not sure. I was the last pool person to post, thus me not posting since. Maybe it just happened to be a day when not many people were on.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: pianoman17 on February 27, 2014, 01:20:58 AM
Not sure. I was the last pool person to post, thus me not posting since. Maybe it just happened to be a day when not many people were on.

I have posted in the Pool so figured you might, really we gotta keep this going so feel free to post :).

pianoman17

But Jazz just went to the jacuzzi and Evie is basically having a life-changing eye-opening event with Emily and Dominique at the moment - Jazz didn't interact with her at all. I don't think I have anything to post.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: pianoman17 on February 27, 2014, 01:34:58 AM
But Jazz just went to the jacuzzi and Evie is basically having a life-changing eye-opening event with Emily and Dominique at the moment - Jazz didn't interact with her at all. I don't think I have anything to post.

I know, but Jazz is hardly subtle when moving past. I don't know just want more RP heh.

Vercile

someinheritthewealth

someinheritthewealth

Can someone post please? Also please use the OOC to discuss plans, so this does not totally die.

RubySlippers

You need a girl who is experienced and a lesbian, and was thinking a geeky bookworm gamer sort everyone knows they know how to party.

O:)

Unless more average looking smart girls are not welcome?

pianoman17

Of course you would be welcome to join :) put in a character sheet and go for it!

someinheritthewealth

Of course Ruby go ahead, sorry if you were waiting for my reply on this :).

RubySlippers

Just busy navigating the horrors of the American Medical System if your poor - ARGGHHHHH!

Well let me work on something as far as characters go.

RubySlippers

Name: Jocelyne Young

Hobbies: LARPing [Elf War Witch Selene Moonshade, Kingdom of Starfall in the LARP Realm of Silverdawn], Gaming, Collecting Unicorn Items, Lesbian Sex (Main Reason for LARPing)

Personality: Fun loving as hell, creative, pleasant and adventurous with a love of having sex with any woman she can get.

Sexual Orientation: Openly Gay

Background: Comes from an upper class family she has a trust fund and is accepted to Smith College to major in Philosophy and minor in Feminist Studies not needing the degree for a career. Lost her virginity in Greece to a forty five year old woman over a week who played her like a harp on Lesvos where Sappho's School was over and over. Since then was very active with women lovers.

Languages Known: English, Greek, Italian, Spanish and Elven

someinheritthewealth

Well that's different, accepted although would like non larping pic of her, also maybe how she might know Jazz.

someinheritthewealth

I see no one posting in OOC, guess this will just need to be the OOC, also who's posting next?

ElvenKitten

Shall try and get a post up tonight, been trying to write one up the past few days.