The Campus Rapist (open for females) [NC-H] [BON] [UN]

Started by RoleplayingMale, December 17, 2008, 11:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

RoleplayingMale

Dashenka

Hmm yes I did... I'm a little back on the investigation though... if anybody wants to help me with it just let me know and we can catch the bastard :P
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

The Dark Raven

Name: Christine Butler
Personality:  A bit of a quiet person, Chris is dedicated to her craft, often spending long hours in the department's practice rooms with sheaves of music and a bottle of water.  She is intense and can seem aloof at times.  Can be found at the music department practice rooms after hours on a regular basis.
Appearance: 5'8", 130 lbs., Strawberry blonde hair, dark blue eyes, curvy with long legs, 36 C.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

RedEve

Lorelyn :
Lorelyn 2:
Underwear:
Name: Lorelyn
Appearance and outfit, see pictures on the left.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Kissin Kate

I think this thread sounds interesting. Is it just to post a character profile here?
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

RoleplayingMale

Feel free. You're up next after RedEve and I finish.

Kissin Kate

Alright, take your time. I'll post my character as soon as I can
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Can I give up my space for now. I discovered I have rather many rp's already. And I think I should focus on them first. Let someone else take my place if there is anyone waiting.

I'll return later when a space opens up ^^
Attention:

A&A's

Kissin Kate

Attention:

A&A's

LittleKitten

Tria
Female
Straight

Tria is a hard working college student who makes some money on the side doing BDSM photo shoots. She's known as the campus slut and is working her way to state slut.
She's a complete whore who loves rape fantasies and bondage
Tria

gsptGoddess

Name: Lina Torrence
Clothing: When going to class, she's usually dressed in jeans, t-shirts and hoodies; anything to keep her comfortable in those uncomfortable seats. Outside of class, though, it's rare for her not to be wearing an extremely short dress or skirt, coupling her skirts with a fairly revealing top. She loved looking good yet never felt as if she were too revealing.
Behavior: A great student, Lina always showed up to class early. Outside of class, she spent a lot of time with friends or simply wandering around on her own. As a Liberal Arts major she was always looking for something new to pique her interest.