Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Luusi

I can understand. And even though this time is so hectic for everyone, it's still my favorite time of year. *smiles as she looks out the window at the snowfall*

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 10:11:49 AM
I can understand. And even though this time is so hectic for everyone, it's still my favorite time of year. *smiles as she looks out the window at the snowfall*

Yeah...I have extra activities this year for work that have nothing to do with the holidays. *rolls eyes* Bosses think December is a nice slow time to do things they've been putting off.

Ana Luusi

Same thing with teachers. Every year it's "Oh holy crap... we didn't teach them anything... let's give them a whole bunch of work to show that we didn't with no time to actual cover the info!"

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 10:18:47 AM
Same thing with teachers. Every year it's "Oh holy crap... we didn't teach them anything... let's give them a whole bunch of work to show that we didn't with no time to actual cover the info!"

*laughs* Yeah...that sounds about right. I wonder if they're getting their performance reviews?

Ana Luusi

I think all of mine this semester are tenured, but if not it wouldn't surprise me one tiny bit.

Ana Luusi

I think I'm gonna go take my nap now Spunky. *snuggles up next to the fire*

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 10:24:28 AM
I think I'm gonna go take my nap now Spunky. *snuggles up next to the fire*

*snuggles close to her, reaches out and strokes her hair as she drifts off*

Spunky

*wanders in, sets out breakfast buffet*

Lunarking

"Well hey there sexy." He said as he walked in to the beautiful cafe.

Spunky

Quote from: Lunarking on January 05, 2010, 11:52:13 AM
"Well hey there sexy." He said as he walked in to the beautiful cafe.

Hello, handsome. *kisses* Busy, sick then busy again. Back now. How have you been?

Nico

Spunky

Quote from: Nicholas on January 05, 2010, 02:20:12 PM
Oh..I smell coffee. ;D

Hi, Nick. *kisses, pours coffee for him* How are you today? *sets out tray of fresh brownies.

Nico

Quote from: Spunky on January 05, 2010, 02:30:08 PM
Hi, Nick. *kisses, pours coffee for him* How are you today? *sets out tray of fresh brownies.
~snatches the mug~ Oh thank you. I'm doing fine, what about you?

Spunky

Quote from: Nicholas on January 05, 2010, 02:50:19 PM
~snatches the mug~ Oh thank you. I'm doing fine, what about you?

I'm doing very well, thanks. *ogles his avatar* I hope you keep that yummy for a while...a long while. *winks*

Ana Luusi

*the door crashes open and Ana stumbles in out of the snow* Hey everyone!

ArlenIronison

*in a corner seat of the room sat a tall man with dark, tan skin. It was any wonder no one had noticed him before, for he'd been sitting there for a while, tinkering with a broken lap top. A pair of custom goggles sat over his eyes as he worked, and they moved about on their own as his eyes strained to see certain parts of the lap top to work on the more detailed, smaller to reach parts. He had an air of concentration thick about him, but it seemed as if he was almost done at least *

Spunky

*sets up brunch buffet, starts coffee, sets out keg of beer*

Maev

Quote from: ArlenIronison on January 06, 2010, 11:00:18 PM
*in a corner seat of the room sat a tall man with dark, tan skin. It was any wonder no one had noticed him before, for he'd been sitting there for a while, tinkering with a broken lap top. A pair of custom goggles sat over his eyes as he worked, and they moved about on their own as his eyes strained to see certain parts of the lap top to work on the more detailed, smaller to reach parts. He had an air of concentration thick about him, but it seemed as if he was almost done at least *

*watches intently as the man ever so patiently repairs a laptop. Does he know those goggles are quite adorable on his face? I walk up to this obviously distracted man not sure if she should break his concentration but would like to make is acquaintance. "Pardon me, does this place WiFi?"
Breaking down sexual barriers on story, one character at a time.

Interests

Spunky

*wanders in* Hello. *smiles* Sorry I've been so busy lately. *sets out coffee, tea and brownies*

Lunarking

I'm back baby! *Walks in enjoying the long missed ambiance of the cafe*

corwynn

*Corwynn shuffles in, bleary-eyed, and looking at his toes. He stops in front of the door to the men's restroom.*

I think I'll just have a whiskey sour tonight, Russ.

*Waits a few moments, and upon getting no responses, finally looks up and snaps out of it.*

Oh, hello. Looks like I entered the wrong door. Sorry for the interru-

*Gets a whiff of the fresh coffee*

Say, is that coffee? And brownies too!

*Grabs a generous helping of each and sits down, sipping and munching contentedly. After a few minutes, he finally notices everyone in the establishment is staring at him.*

Oh, hi everyone. Name's Corwynn. Nice establishment, this.

Maev

*eyes the brownies covetously and decides on a coffee with splenda.*"It's so nice and warm in here. Thanks for the sweet treat."

*Sits and looks around and all the friendly faces*
Breaking down sexual barriers on story, one character at a time.

Interests

Akasma

*Walks slowly into the cafe door, closing it gently behind her. She rubs her gloved hands together and then up her arms over her coat hugging herself warm, wiping her feet on the doormat. Inhaling deeply she smiles at the smell of fresh baked pastries and coffee in the air. After walking to the counter to request one of those stunningly delicious looking chocolate drizzled croissants with a lovely golden crust and a steaming cup of blueberry pomegranate white tea, Akasma makes her way to a table excited to meet the cafe's other patrons*

A very early good morning to you guys! How is everyone today? By the way, who makes all the fantastic pastries?

silverstar

I like your coat *she lifts her mug up in a cheers motion at Akasama, flashing a gentle smile before she sips her hot cocoa, sitting nearby.  She's got a few books in front of her that she studies in the meantime*

silverstar