Looking for sub/dom roleplay ideas [f, bon/nc]

Started by Dave, July 14, 2013, 03:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Hey there, I've been looking to get back into roleplaying on this forum and I've come up with some scenarios I'd like to try. I've had more experience with being a dom, but my interesting in subbing has been growing lately, so if you have interest in any of these feel free to PM me.

Apartment 501(female switch)- The two were a simple happy young couple on the surface, living together in apartment 501. They each held successful promising jobs and got along together very well, no one would expect the two to both heavily be into bdsm and bondage. The couple enjoyed both the dom and sub aspects of it, so the two would play games throughout the days, to see if one could catch the other off guard and dominate them for while, with the large variety of toys and outfits they owned.

Mansion Pet (female sub)- At a nightclub, a young woman is picked up by an attractive male, who convinces her to come back with him to his house. His house turns out to be a rather large mansion he claims he inherited from his family, about an hour away from the city. The night takes a sudden turn when the girl learns they are not alone in the house, the man has an identical brother, and they have no intention of letting the girl leave. The girl is tied up and begins to be trained by the two men, to become their sex slave.

Extra Credit (female sub)- Failing the only college class she needs to finally graduate, a young woman approaches her professor one day after class to see if there is 'anything' she can do to improve her failing grade. Invited over to the professor's house, she is surprised and suddenly forced to perform very kinky sexual acts to her earn her her passing grade.

Bondage van (female sub)- A successful, yet sexually frustrated woman stumbles across a number online, one that promises ‘Any domination fantasy every’. Skeptical yet curious, the woman calls the number and is instructed to wait by a parking lot in the middle of the night. As she’s waiting a van appears and she is grabbed and pulled inside, tied up and ravished by an unknown figure(s). The roleplay could revolve around one woman fulfilling multiple fantasies, or even different people every time (can be discussed later).

Headmistress (female dom)- At a private university far away from any major civilization, the headmistress takes a very special interest in a new student. Calling him to visit her privately, he soon finds himself tied up and at her mercy, as she tells him to obey her every command. She begins to train her new pet to please her whenever she likes.

Babysitting (female sub and dom)- Enticed by a rather lucrative babysitting ad a young woman comes to the house of a recently married couple. However she soon discovers the couple has no child, and no plans to let her go as she is tied up, and forced to serve them sexually. The two then keep the girl for themselves and begin to teach her to become their sexual object.

ErikaWyte

DaphneAngelus

I'd be interested as well, Insane asylum. PM me
A more detailed O/O list http://www.f-list.net/c/daphne%20angelus

Dave

Haven't been online for a while, but I've updated the list with some more ideas I've been wanting to play recently

Dave