Remove the distinction between system and Freeform?

Started by Vekseid, December 10, 2008, 06:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Seems to be more support for this one, and it removes the appearance of the non-con boards 'dominating' the forum as they do now.

Trieste

This one, I voted 'don't care'.

But only because I dislike butter. >.>

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Jefepato

It's a natural division -- one with even fewer gray areas than the human/exotic one -- and, again, makes threads easier to find, especially since individual boards move slower.

I'm not sure how lumping system and freeform together would change the "dominance" of the non-con boards.  I'd say that the dominance is simply a natural consequence of people hedging their bets in favor of the harder sections.  Is there a reason for this idea beyond wanting to change that appearance?

Hunter

Quote from: Trieste on December 10, 2008, 06:55:08 PM
This one, I voted 'don't care'.

But only because I dislike butter. >.>

There are SO many things I could say here.  And won't.   :-*

Elven Sex Goddess

Rather not remove it.    Rather not lump it all together.  To me it is starting to seem like the descent into RPOL.    :(

Vekseid

There's certainly not enough demand to change the role playing sections, so... unless I am misinterpreting what may happen is we make some adjustments to naming and/or descriptions.