My signature is gone.

Started by Inkidu, April 17, 2009, 08:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I think I might have clicked something, but the code is still there in the box but it doesn't show up.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

There's a 'Don't show users' signatures' option in the Look and Layout options.  Is that checked?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Just checking, because I'm seeing your image banner just fine - or was there extra text that I'm missing now?  (I also did a view code from Firefox and the image code shows up properly.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

I know what it is. All my URLs are Imageshack so my schools network has decided to block it because they apparently think photo share sites are evil. So I have to go into photobucket and upload the images there and redo the signature.

MusicNeverDies

Nine times out of ten I've found that school/work firewalls like photobucket less than imageshack. You could probably upload the images right on E's photo uploader, found in the wiki. Even if photobucket works for you, you'd cut off a lot of other peoples ability to see your signature.

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on April 18, 2009, 09:19:45 AM
Nine times out of ten I've found that school/work firewalls like photobucket less than imageshack. You could probably upload the images right on E's photo uploader, found in the wiki. Even if photobucket works for you, you'd cut off a lot of other peoples ability to see your signature.
Mah Siggy is back.