Sunny's Bright Idea (M/M)

Started by Sunny, November 12, 2009, 01:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunny

Ive been running around alot but i finally have time to RP. So i had the idea of taking an old RP idea and asking if anyone would be interested. Just read this post and tell me if it 'sparks' your interest.
Sunny

Sunny sat quietly in his chair in the middle of a candlelit room. He had ordered a room to himself for his own private auction in order not to be pestered by other buyers who could not compete with him financially if he truly wanted the merchandise. He leaned to one side, his ears laying flat against his head in slight agitation, his long furry tail twitching.

Sunny was six foot even with long silky black hair which he kept in a neat bun today. His build was athletic and slender like that of a well toned swimmer and none could deny his beauty. Men and women alike often admired his looks but many were not brave enough to approach him because of his standoffish behavior. He was always well kept, and polite to all, however, he had a specific way of doing things and did not allow others to interfere with his methods.

He waved his hand to the man at the door to signal that he was ready to begin and sat back as the first slave was brought in. This slave was nude, as they all would be, and attractive enough but she had clearly been misused before, her hair unwashed and matted, her skin scarred from past abuse. He face was that of one willing to do anything to please her owner, she was eyeing him with a smile on her face as the man placed her in front Sunny for inspection. He knew his answer but decided to allow the guard to entertain him anyway.

"This one is from Egypt. She is highly obedient and well accustomed to servicing her master in any way asked of her." The guard turned the slave around to allow Sunny to see her from other angles before standing behind her and lifting her off the floor. Holding one thigh in each hand, he opened her legs as wide as they could go, her feet dangling in the air, putting her womanhood on display for Sunny's approval. Sunny shook his head, adding "if you wish, i will buy her for your sake but she is no use to me. “ The guard smiled, "Thank you sir," still holding the slave open for display, he carried her into the next room and placed her on the ground pulling out his member and guiding her face to him. She smiled and began to service him with no instruction.

Sunny motioned to a second guard to bring in the next slave. This guard was bigger and more built than the first, with good reason. He was bringing in a male slave. The male was gagged and blindfolded, in order to keep him from fighting against the guard and brought before Sunny for inspection. His skin was smooth, pale and without bruise or scar.  The guard began, "this male is from the shores of Newfoundland. He is a bit fussy but easy to manage with the proper leadership. His body is slender and well kept like a woman's if it pleases you." the guard turned the man around a few times before lifting him as the guard had lifted the woman before him, spreading his legs open for Sunny to better view his manhood.

Sunny's ears perked up a bit, his eyes searching the slave's body for signs of abuse. Seeing none, he reached out and stroked his inner thigh making the slave tremble. "Has he been handled before?" he asked, meaning, had he any sexual experience. The guard shook his head. "He is pure and ready to be molded properly. Do you want him?" Sunny thought for a moment before nodding his head.
Come and play with me.

Sugarman (hal)

nifty idea... what intrigues would throw a wrench into what seems pure master/slave plot sex story?
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Sunny

Well it wouldnt be pure sex and no plot. Sunny is a very smart and efficient man who wants what he wants, upholding all he does with great class and dignity, quickly shutting down anyone who makes the mistake of insulting him. However the twist would be that behind this great man stands one who is a bit lonely and has no real friends to confide in aside from his followers, fanatics and blood sucker clients. Right now the plot is taken but i will keep in touch on any openings
Come and play with me.

Sunny

I have another RP idea

A lil Pain for Pleasure
Sunny is a prince with many concubines for which he uses for seperate 'needs', one for each. Some of these concubines will require training in order to learn their position and duty when called upon. Im looking for others to play one of my newest concubines. She will be hand picked by Sunny, meaning she has no right to refuse his request. But that doesnt mean she likes it. I want her to be a Neko (kitty girl with cat ears and tail) She will be trained by him and a few other concubines for her duties to serve him. I want her to be innocent and rebellious. This will be a NC Bondage Exotic and somewhat Extreme RP. (Somewhat meaning i wont cut anything off or break any bones but there will be forced sex and harsh treatment)

If your interested, please let me know!
Come and play with me.