Witches of Georgia Needs ONE sisters (Still Need One Sister)[UN][EX]

Started by Autumn52, January 30, 2010, 03:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Wanted ONE Female

Games in progress!!!! Need one female to play the the youngest sisters in my game"The Witches of Georgia" If you are interested in playing please read the last few post of the story. I play Chloe James the oldest of the three sisters. We are witches and the story is based loosely on the Charmed series. If you are interested in playing the game PM me your interest include a profile. I am looking for a youngest sister. Include in your profile these things:
1. Picture
2. Age
3. Powers/Abilities
4. Background as far as how you feel about being a witch so forth you can look at the original post in the story and get an idea of what I am looking for.

I want you to know in advance that the youngest sister will be paired up romantically with the sisters whitelighter, which is played by Craz. He will be helping me pick the sister.

Hope to hear from you soon....

I have included the link to the story and My profile and first post as well as the current players profiles.

The Link:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49988.0

Name : Chloe James
Type: Witch
Powers/Abilities: Chloe can move objects with her thought, she can transport to other locations with a thought (Teleport), and she can slow down time so that it moves at such a slow rate that she can move things out of harms way, things like that and no one notices it, she can also sense evil and darkness, and extreme emotions in the space time continuum.
Location of Story: Douglasville, Ga USA

Chloe is the oldest of three sisters. She is responsible and always reliable. Her mother and grandmother were witches so her and her sisters grew up around magic. Each sister has different abilities but the three of them together are nearly impossible to stop. They vanquish demons routinely and help the police on particularly hard cases. Their detective friend knows their secret and he keeps it for them, in exchange for their help. They have another friend who knows their secret, he is their white lighter their protector. He works with Chloe at her 'Legitimate' job. Chloe works as a buyer for the local designer clothing store. The sisters ultimate enemy is Sha'kos the Demon Lord. He is always trying to destroy the sisters and claim the book of magic they possess as his own. With the book he could rule the underworld and the living world with an iron fist. They have sworn to keep it from him and fight him at every turn.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chloe was on her way to work this morning and it started out like any other morning. She got up made coffee, and tried, unsuccessfully, to wake up Rachel. She got out of the door a little later than usual but is still on track. On her way to the coffee shop before work she was listening to the radio in the car and singing along.

She pulls up to the coffee shop and her cell phone starts ringing so she sits in the car to answer. "Hello, This is Chloe. The person on the other end was her assistant at the store, Janet, she tells Chloe that the model who was scheduled for the new photo shoot this morning was sick and not going to make it. Chloe tells her she will be in soon and they will discuss what to do then. When she snaps shut her phone she sits in the car with her head hung down pondering her situation. Finally she gets out and heads to get her coffee. While she is waiting in line she notices a nice looking man sitting at a table by himself reading a book. She thinks he would be perfect for the ad she is planning for the store and decides after she gets her coffee to ask him if he would be interested in earning some quick cash.

Chloe gets her coffee and heads over to the man, when she reaches his table she clears her throat and says, "Hello my name is Chloe James I am the project designer and buyer for the Chic store here in town. I was wondering if you would be interested in a business proposal? You see I have a huge ad campaign in full swing right now and my model just got sick so I need to replace him. The clothing line I am featuring is Persian and you look like you would fit the part perfectly. If you are interested in earning some quick cash I would be willing to make it worth your while to do this."

Chloe was hopeful that he would accept her offer, if not she was going to be in a real jam.

Chloe sensed a dark presence, but that was not unusual, the Demon Lord was always sending one bad ass demon after another to kill them. She looked around the room and tried to get a sense of where the darkness was coming from but she was unable to get a good read on it. She turned her attention back to the man and waited on his decision.

Name: Sha’kos – Alexander Marks

Powers/Abilities:

Sha’kos is a Demon Lord of the ancient Persian world. He started  out as a Daeve, a creature capable of moving through the shadows at will, invisible but for it’s own shadow, with large claws and a hunger for human hearts. But over the centuries, he evolved, growing strong while ravishing through the battlefields of the Macedonians under Alexander the Great invading Persia. As he ascended to a Lord of the Daeva, he began unlocking more powers, like staying visible, taking different forms and full control over the shadows. He can shape and shift any shadows around him in weapons, but prefers to form small shards of them and launches them at his enemy, like poisonous throwing knives. Another preferred use of the shadows is to use it to bind or choke anyone near it… Instead of the fiery flash or the shimmering way of teleportation, Sha’kos simply disappears into a black shade that fades in the nearest shadow, reappearing wherever he wishes.

Background:

Once upon a time, he was the abused slave of one of the Persian Kings, Xerxes. But when the King invaded Greece and was held up at Thermopylae, young Sha’kos was sacrificed to the ancient Gods. He was turned into a Daeve and sent to kill Leonidas, ensuring a Persian victory at the Hot Gates. Ever since then, the young demon has stalked the earth, nourishing and growing more powerful by killing indiscriminately on the numerous battlefields, with a grudge against both Persians and Greeks. After 300 years, he was strong enough to challenge the Daeva Lord and usurped him, gaining new powers over the shadows. Ever since then, the new Demon Lord stuck to the background, gathering several more Daeva’s, till one of the demon wars. He picked the winning side and became one of the loyal Lieutenants of the newest Source of Evil. He kept the number of Daeva’s and other shadow demons under his command low, by sending any who came close to usurping him on suicidal missions. He was one of the people in charge over the Dark Lighters, which he used to hunt their Light-side counterparts, his Daeva’s, powerful assassins of the underworld, though seldom used against witches, for their white lighters could protect them easily against these demons and several demons who also found their powers in the shadow realm

Every once in a while, he cultivated a human identity, courtesy of one of his newest powers, that allowed him to take a physical shape. He always preferred the shape closest to his birth form, a tall, slender, handsome, tanned male, with black eyes and black hair, and hints of the orient in his looks. He always ended up taking a job having to do with history, which was a guilty pleasure of his, and relatively easy with his long life.

His newest identity was that of a high school history teacher, Alexander Marks, in Douglasville, GA, where he was requested by the Source to obstruct and hopefully kill the newest threesome of witches there. Three witches, sisters, together was very dangerous to all demons. A threesome was able to actually vanquish demons, instead of temporarily killing them, sending them back to the Source, awaiting punishment before gaining a new body.

OOC: Hi, I'm going to be filling in as the James's new whitelighter. :)

Name: Jacob Krasinki
Type: Whitelighter
Powers/Abilities:  Jacob contains the standard repertoire of whitelighter powers. He has the ability to heal almost any wound, save those inflicted on a demon or some limited cases. For most intents and purposes, Jacob is immortal(despite the fact that he is already dead). He can only be truly killed by the poison of a darklighter’s arrow, as anything else will cause him to lose cohesion and simply reform. He can teleport, and has a direct line of communication from the Elders.

History: Jacob is one of the newer whitelighters in the Heavens. He was a sheriff’s deputy in California, married to his high school sweetheart, and doing fairly well for himself when he ran afoul of a demon that killed him. At death, however, he was given a chance to continue protecting people and become a whitelighter. He accepted, though, grudgingly, and for the past few decades has been protecting a handful of witch families.

Name: James Short

Height and Weight: 6'2 and 190 pounds

Eyes:  Blue

Hair:  Blond

Job: FBI field agent working in the Douglasville office as Detective first class

Place in the Story: He is a friend of Lewis and now he has been sent to the James sisters to help them while Lewis is out of town. He believes in the supernatural but has kept it under wraps. He had an experience when he was in the academy that convinced him that the supernatural does exist. He is shocked when Lewis reveals everything he knows about the James sisters. He was always curious about them but thought that maybe Lewis was just banging one of them. When Lewis explains that they are "Good Witches" and that they have been fighting demons to save innocents James just sits and stares for a minute. Then he realizes he will have to see this for himself but he promises Lewis that his and the sisters secret is safe with him, and that he will help them,

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

I also have a game wanted posted in the solos if you are interested. I have provided the link here. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49278.0
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Maev

I have an idea for a Sister. Sending you PM now.

Maev
Breaking down sexual barriers on story, one character at a time.

Interests

Autumn52

Maeu has taken the middle sister position so now we are looking for a youngest sister. I would like for whoever takes this position to make her a little light hearted and fun loving. Powerful but good natured.

Hope to hear from my little sister soon.

Hugs
Xandi

Autumn52

Kate will be taking the youngest sisters position. Her profile will be posted right after this and thanks to all who showed interest.

Huggles

All Positions Filled

Maev

Holly is the Middle sister of the Three Sisters.

Powers/Abilities: She can absorb emotion around her for a specific amount of time then it has to be released. It can be redirected as long as it hasn't been stored too long. If it has stored too much emotion,  the first feeling she feels
consumes her being until it dissipates.

This could be good or bad. If timed or directed, sending emotions to another could change a whole diabolical plan.

It's insidious in its depth, but effective in its use. She can bleed the emotion from say a crowd and calm everyone. Or she can absorb negativity and release it as needed.

She also has a keen sense of smell that is almost animalistic. It blends nicely with the emotion control mechanism/ability.

Work: She is a Librarian, where the scent of old books keeps her happy and there is less emotions to dissuade.

Breaking down sexual barriers on story, one character at a time.

Interests

Kate

Autumn52

Quote from: Xandi on January 30, 2010, 03:36:29 AM
Wanted ONE Female

Games in progress!!!! Need one female to play the the youngest sisters in my game"The Witches of Georgia" If you are interested in playing please read the last few post of the story. I play Chloe James the oldest of the three sisters. We are witches and the story is based loosely on the Charmed series. If you are interested in playing the game PM me your interest include a profile. I am looking for a youngest sister. Include in your profile these things:
1. Picture
2. Age
3. Powers/Abilities
4. Background as far as how you feel about being a witch so forth you can look at the original post in the story and get an idea of what I am looking for.

I want you to know in advance that the youngest sister will be paired up romantically with the sisters whitelighter, which is played by Craz. He will be helping me pick the sister.

Hope to hear from you soon....

I have included the link to the story and My profile and first post as well as the current players profiles.

The Link:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49988.0

Name : Chloe James
Type: Witch
Powers/Abilities: Chloe can move objects with her thought, she can transport to other locations with a thought (Teleport), and she can slow down time so that it moves at such a slow rate that she can move things out of harms way, things like that and no one notices it, she can also sense evil and darkness, and extreme emotions in the space time continuum.
Location of Story: Douglasville, Ga USA

Chloe is the oldest of three sisters. She is responsible and always reliable. Her mother and grandmother were witches so her and her sisters grew up around magic. Each sister has different abilities but the three of them together are nearly impossible to stop. They vanquish demons routinely and help the police on particularly hard cases. Their detective friend knows their secret and he keeps it for them, in exchange for their help. They have another friend who knows their secret, he is their white lighter their protector. He works with Chloe at her 'Legitimate' job. Chloe works as a buyer for the local designer clothing store. The sisters ultimate enemy is Sha'kos the Demon Lord. He is always trying to destroy the sisters and claim the book of magic they possess as his own. With the book he could rule the underworld and the living world with an iron fist. They have sworn to keep it from him and fight him at every turn.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chloe was on her way to work this morning and it started out like any other morning. She got up made coffee, and tried, unsuccessfully, to wake up Rachel. She got out of the door a little later than usual but is still on track. On her way to the coffee shop before work she was listening to the radio in the car and singing along.

She pulls up to the coffee shop and her cell phone starts ringing so she sits in the car to answer. "Hello, This is Chloe. The person on the other end was her assistant at the store, Janet, she tells Chloe that the model who was scheduled for the new photo shoot this morning was sick and not going to make it. Chloe tells her she will be in soon and they will discuss what to do then. When she snaps shut her phone she sits in the car with her head hung down pondering her situation. Finally she gets out and heads to get her coffee. While she is waiting in line she notices a nice looking man sitting at a table by himself reading a book. She thinks he would be perfect for the ad she is planning for the store and decides after she gets her coffee to ask him if he would be interested in earning some quick cash.

Chloe gets her coffee and heads over to the man, when she reaches his table she clears her throat and says, "Hello my name is Chloe James I am the project designer and buyer for the Chic store here in town. I was wondering if you would be interested in a business proposal? You see I have a huge ad campaign in full swing right now and my model just got sick so I need to replace him. The clothing line I am featuring is Persian and you look like you would fit the part perfectly. If you are interested in earning some quick cash I would be willing to make it worth your while to do this."

Chloe was hopeful that he would accept her offer, if not she was going to be in a real jam.

Chloe sensed a dark presence, but that was not unusual, the Demon Lord was always sending one bad ass demon after another to kill them. She looked around the room and tried to get a sense of where the darkness was coming from but she was unable to get a good read on it. She turned her attention back to the man and waited on his decision.

Name: Sha’kos – Alexander Marks

Powers/Abilities:

Sha’kos is a Demon Lord of the ancient Persian world. He started  out as a Daeve, a creature capable of moving through the shadows at will, invisible but for it’s own shadow, with large claws and a hunger for human hearts. But over the centuries, he evolved, growing strong while ravishing through the battlefields of the Macedonians under Alexander the Great invading Persia. As he ascended to a Lord of the Daeva, he began unlocking more powers, like staying visible, taking different forms and full control over the shadows. He can shape and shift any shadows around him in weapons, but prefers to form small shards of them and launches them at his enemy, like poisonous throwing knives. Another preferred use of the shadows is to use it to bind or choke anyone near it… Instead of the fiery flash or the shimmering way of teleportation, Sha’kos simply disappears into a black shade that fades in the nearest shadow, reappearing wherever he wishes.

Background:

Once upon a time, he was the abused slave of one of the Persian Kings, Xerxes. But when the King invaded Greece and was held up at Thermopylae, young Sha’kos was sacrificed to the ancient Gods. He was turned into a Daeve and sent to kill Leonidas, ensuring a Persian victory at the Hot Gates. Ever since then, the young demon has stalked the earth, nourishing and growing more powerful by killing indiscriminately on the numerous battlefields, with a grudge against both Persians and Greeks. After 300 years, he was strong enough to challenge the Daeva Lord and usurped him, gaining new powers over the shadows. Ever since then, the new Demon Lord stuck to the background, gathering several more Daeva’s, till one of the demon wars. He picked the winning side and became one of the loyal Lieutenants of the newest Source of Evil. He kept the number of Daeva’s and other shadow demons under his command low, by sending any who came close to usurping him on suicidal missions. He was one of the people in charge over the Dark Lighters, which he used to hunt their Light-side counterparts, his Daeva’s, powerful assassins of the underworld, though seldom used against witches, for their white lighters could protect them easily against these demons and several demons who also found their powers in the shadow realm

Every once in a while, he cultivated a human identity, courtesy of one of his newest powers, that allowed him to take a physical shape. He always preferred the shape closest to his birth form, a tall, slender, handsome, tanned male, with black eyes and black hair, and hints of the orient in his looks. He always ended up taking a job having to do with history, which was a guilty pleasure of his, and relatively easy with his long life.

His newest identity was that of a high school history teacher, Alexander Marks, in Douglasville, GA, where he was requested by the Source to obstruct and hopefully kill the newest threesome of witches there. Three witches, sisters, together was very dangerous to all demons. A threesome was able to actually vanquish demons, instead of temporarily killing them, sending them back to the Source, awaiting punishment before gaining a new body.

OOC: Hi, I'm going to be filling in as the James's new whitelighter. :)

Name: Jacob Krasinki
Type: Whitelighter
Powers/Abilities:  Jacob contains the standard repertoire of whitelighter powers. He has the ability to heal almost any wound, save those inflicted on a demon or some limited cases. For most intents and purposes, Jacob is immortal(despite the fact that he is already dead). He can only be truly killed by the poison of a darklighter’s arrow, as anything else will cause him to lose cohesion and simply reform. He can teleport, and has a direct line of communication from the Elders.

History: Jacob is one of the newer whitelighters in the Heavens. He was a sheriff’s deputy in California, married to his high school sweetheart, and doing fairly well for himself when he ran afoul of a demon that killed him. At death, however, he was given a chance to continue protecting people and become a whitelighter. He accepted, though, grudgingly, and for the past few decades has been protecting a handful of witch families.

Name: James Short

Height and Weight: 6'2 and 190 pounds

Eyes:  Blue

Hair:  Blond

Job: FBI field agent working in the Douglasville office as Detective first class

Place in the Story: He is a friend of Lewis and now he has been sent to the James sisters to help them while Lewis is out of town. He believes in the supernatural but has kept it under wraps. He had an experience when he was in the academy that convinced him that the supernatural does exist. He is shocked when Lewis reveals everything he knows about the James sisters. He was always curious about them but thought that maybe Lewis was just banging one of them. When Lewis explains that they are "Good Witches" and that they have been fighting demons to save innocents James just sits and stares for a minute. Then he realizes he will have to see this for himself but he promises Lewis that his and the sisters secret is safe with him, and that he will help them,