A Self-Indulgent Symphony of Sin (MxF, MxM)

Started by Deante, September 25, 2020, 01:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deante

Hi there. I'm Deante, and I've been roleplaying since the days of AOL chatrooms. Lately I've been pretty down, and am looking for a little self-indulgent sexual RP. They're not wall-to-wall smut, but the story is to facilitate the sex rather than the other way around.

Be aware most links after this point are NSFW.

The basics

• Please communicate, let me know if you're no longer interested, if you can't get online for a while, etc. My policy is if I lose interest after an RP starts, I make certain to let my partner know.
  • MC can be male or futa. Your RL gender doesn't matter.
  • Reply length minimum is around 3 paragraphs.
  • Would prefer a partner who can post more than once a week.
  • Threads/PMs/Emails preferred for RP. I'm curious to experiment with Google Docs. Discord I am cautiously willing, but have had no success with yet.

Important Note
I put this up front because it's often a dealbreaker. I greatly prefer to be paired with humanoids. Mainly anthros, but things like Draenei or other magical creatures work. 'Ears-and-tail-girls' are a real maybe, and if the offer is really impressive I might go with human. MC I'm less picky about.

Plots

Infidelicious
Kink focus: Cheating/cuckolding

While there's always the classic "bored/frustrated wife seduced by assertive alpha male", more options exist here. What if it's more about the thrill and risk, or some edgy kink her husband can't accomodate? What if the husband is into his wife sleeping around? It's foreplay, or he likes to watch. Or it's not exactly something he loves, but there is a lighter tone to it, playfulness and sense of humor.

Breaking the Bitch
Kink focus: Degredation

Maybe YC is a spoiled rich girl, the school queen bee, or a ball-breaking executive. But when a smug alpha make shows up and verbally puts her in her place, it's a shock to her. She hates him...and wants him. More insanely, she wants MC to keep demeaning her.

Pretty Boys Being Bad
Something MxM and fairly direct would be nice. Be aware though when it comes to this, what interests me is feminine men. Something with this vibe or this is more along the lines of what I'm after.

Tempting Bait
This is more of a character concept than anything. But YC is faking being a sweet, demure girl. All to lure in the kind of guy who wants to corrupt the innocent type, or the earnest romantic types, so she can wrap them around her finger. It would be a seductive tug of war, her flirting coyly and him pursuing.

Two and a half-some
While I'm looking for an F/M/F RP, it's not a typical threesome. More interesting for me is taking turns. Another scenario that I especially like is if MC is engaged with Girl A, while Girl B flirts or teases or watches* from the sidelines.  Although I will admit this looks fun...

This sort of thing might also include swingers. (I'm not against the idea of MC being on the receiving end of an M or Fu character, for that matter...)

*Not too interested in pegging though.

That's all I've got right now. Send me a PM if anything appeals.

Deante

Deante

Deante

Added the MxM content, as I'm craving a little mutual male affection lately.