Werewolf/ Vampire Mates RP

Started by Wolfless292, August 13, 2019, 09:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfless292

Hey! Editing this request for the first time in a couple years.

I went through a bit of a hiatus pending some things with my previous employment in the military, but I'm back now and ready to get the story wheel moving!

I'm still heavy on supernatural/shifter roleplays. I think the passion, possessive, and out-right intense relationship when it comes to "mate bonds" is amazing in a story. Yes, I have a small obsession. However, I crank out more posts and more creativity flows with this concept.

Anyhow, before I blabber on and on. I'll keep it short and simple. (For now at least, until I feel I need to post possible ideas here if there are no bites.)

FxF, preferred... I am willing to try some MxF.

Plot ideas:
Werewolf Alpha x Werewolf Omega
Werewolf Alpha x Vampire (sub or dom)
Werewolf Rogue x Werewolf Alpha
Werewolf x Hunter
Werewolf x Witch
Werewolf x A different shifter
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Hunter

I am really looking for someone who can post a couple times a day. I understand RL and would just like a heads up if you would be unable to. At least three paragraphs (again I understand sometimes there are dry spells.) I like communication about the plot in PMs, although I don't mind OOC comments on the post.

Anyhow that's all I have on the top of my head. Shoot me a PM! I only bit a little ;)
O/Os.

Wolfless292

I was given the advice of adding my likes and dislikes. But really I’m open to try anything... no butt stuff though. No knife play or anything in that field... I mean if there’s something that arises and I don’t like it I’ll just find a way to put it in the role play that I don’t like it
I’m really open to new things lol
O/Os.

Wolfless292

Looking for one more partner, I want to switch things up though and try playing a different character. Feel free to shoot me a message if you’re interested in what I have in mind
O/Os.

MrWhatTheBoof

Greetings, ma'am. I'd like to say that your roleplay idea is really interesting and it caught my attention! May I know what do you have in mind for this role play? I am usually super invested in any role play I do so don't worry about half hearted replies ;D

Wolfless292

Quote from: MrWhatTheBoof on August 24, 2019, 09:45:42 PM
Greetings, ma'am. I'd like to say that your roleplay idea is really interesting and it caught my attention! May I know what do you have in mind for this role play? I am usually super invested in any role play I do so don't worry about half hearted replies ;D

I’m actually interested in anything with this realm. However I do not do MxM... I could possibly try MxF but I am a lesbian so I’m not sure how my writing will be with that.
The above post is of my OC, however I have been thinking of doing another story with a completely different character. If you would like to shoot me over a pm, we can discuss what each of us are looking for. I just do not want to keep bumping this, so that others have a chance of their threads being seen!
O/Os.

Wolfless292

O/Os.

Wolfless292

Bumping, been awhile since I’ve wanted this topic again
O/Os.

Levi

Hi I would be interested  in writing this with you.
My immediate thoughts are to have a rare female wolf who has white fur. I'm thinking she's been a loner for a number of years before joining a pack. I dont really do totally dom or sub females but prefer switch  characters. 
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Wolfless292

Quote from: Levi on March 06, 2020, 08:59:33 AM
Hi I would be interested  in writing this with you.
My immediate thoughts are to have a rare female wolf who has white fur. I'm thinking she's been a loner for a number of years before joining a pack. I dont really do totally dom or sub females but prefer switch  characters.

That’s perfectly fine, if you want to pm me your ideas ? I’ll get right back to you with that!!
O/Os.

Wolfless292

I am still looking for 1-3 more rps of this theme. However I’m looking for someone who can reply a bit more often as I am now out of training and heading to my duty station soon. I’d like someone who can reply a couple times a day maybe to at least once every few days.
O/Os.

Wolfless292

O/Os.

Wolfless292

O/Os.

Wolfless292

Still in search of. Have and probably will continue to make changes to my OCs to better suite the roleplay. Looking for at least 3 more roleplays. Would love for someone to make more than one reply a day, unless there's a heads up.

Open for all supernatural ideas. PM me to discuss plot ideas, character bios for them further. Thanks!

Editing the first post by the way, it's old and outdated.
O/Os.

Wolfless292

O/Os.