News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wife swap with a difference-all full thanks

Started by eiselmann, January 12, 2013, 03:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Looking for someone to play my characters wife , your character is bi curious , and either has never been with a female before or perhaps had one brief experience at high school

Just to make this clear, its not intended as a harem story while no doubt my character will have sex with all the female characters any MFF or MFFF is up to all the writers to agree to, but please be aware its a possibility depending on how the story progresses...saying that I would expect FFF to be the more common threesome.

A married couple have been together for ten years have two great kids and have a fantastic sex life, but they want to spice it up while its great. After much discussion they decide to do some swinging, with the children on holiday and staying with there grandparents in another town, we put an advertisement in on line. and wait for the replies , within a few hours we have hundreds, mostly from single people, but one reply catches our attention, its from a couple that have been searching for an age for another couple like us and whats better is they live less than ten miles away.

We reply back and a time is arranged.

What we didn't realise is that when we selected options we had inadvertatly selected looking for....female couple.

MY character is the Husband Simon Hunt Age 29 (will add a photo when /if the thread starts)

Looking for someone to play his wife who will be bi curious but very unsure (at first)

The all female couple will both be bi , prefer if one likes men as much as women while the other prefers women over men.. both women have not been with a male for a few years .

Looking to see not only the effect on the man and wife and there marriage but also on the bi couple...so yes lots of sex but looking for a story that shows relationships develop as sex and evolving feelings start to impact.

please post here if interested

Please note I do prefer at least one photo per character it can be added here or at the start of the story thread if we the idea takes off.

Also please note I'm not a fan of one line replies.

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Ember Star

I'm kinda interested in playing one of the bi F/F couple. Provided the one who will be playing my wife/girlfriend and I are compatible. Which shouldn't be too hard since I'm not picky :)
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

eiselmann

Thanks for posting your interest . On a side note I'm all good if the female couple are legally married,but I'll leave that open for their writers to decide
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

Photo

if you've no problem with a male controlling a female. I would love to control the other half of the bisexual couple. I would not be offended if you wanted to have three female players as well though. To each, his own.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

eiselmann

Not a problem for me,as long as the other writers are good with it.

Saying that need the wife character will then get a bio created

My ons and offs link

Photo

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Ember Star

I'm fine with it :) I generally don't mind males playing females and vice versa

Eiselmann, what kind of Bio do you need from us? Just name, age, and pic?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Photo

good question Ember. Also, I would prefer to play the bi-sexual woman that leans toward women, if it's all the same to you, it would help to get that out of the way early. Do you have a preference on the matter?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

eiselmann

Hi just heading home from work will post a bio but yeah it will be basic name age a little background info and either a photo which I would prefer or a description

My ons and offs link

Ember Star

Fine by me, Photo :)

Alrighty, Eiselmann, I'll go photo hunting

eiselmann

Name Simon Hunt

Age 29

History Simon grew up in a loving middle class family, his father owned a local construction company his mother raised three children (Simon was the youngest) while following her dream of becoming a published author (she's written over  forty children's books), Simon was a good student and captained his high school soccer tem to back to back State championships. In his senior year he started dating the hottest girl in school, his future wife.

Armed with a soccer scholarship his University won the NCAA champion 2 of the 3 years he was a student, Simon captaining the team to its second win as a senior.

Two months after college ended he asked his wife to marry him, 14 months later they were married.

Simon was offered a soccer contract with LA Galaxy at the same time he was offered a job at Goldman Sacks after lots of debate he worked for Goldman Sacks and has done so for eight years , now one of the youngest VP's in the company.

He was a daughter Kira aged 6 and a son Ben aged 4.

His sex life with his wife is still fantastic they roleplay (with a wide range of uniforms) and often have sex three times a day , they decided to spice up their sex life while its going great and after a few months settled on swinging , if they enjoyed it great , if it wasn't for them they could move on, so they joined an online site and selected a couple that seemed very keen....but in there 'looking for' option Simon had chosen al female instead of male female couple in part because he wanted to see his wife with a woman, in part because he did not want to see her with another man, but mostly because he wanted a foursome , him and three women.

My ons and offs link

Photo

Felicity Redden

Age 26

Felicity's father died when she was an eight year old girl. Cancer. It was an odd time, a traumatic time to say the least. Felicity learned how painful life could be at a very young age. As she grew up though, every day became a little bit more like life. It was like learning to walk again, every feeling was tainted by grief and pain. She didn't normalize totally until she got to high-school, and even then, she was a bit strange.

She hadn't fully grown into herself for her freshmen and sophomore years. She was overweight, and she was teased a lot for being half-Japanese. It was terrible, but kids are pricks. Felicity started to play soccer, and girls fast-pitch, she wanted to get into gymnastics but the school didn't have a program for it. She wasn't wealthy enough to afford school programs and a professional gymnastics instructor. Everything continued to get better. She thinned out, and discovered all the things that a young person does at the end of high-school, including her bizarre sexuality, and her beguiled desensitization of men. She isn't disgusted by men. They just, don't... work right.

Felicity had a double major in business and economics. She opened a clothing store after school, and she's worth more than her father ever was at this point. Naturally most of her hobbies lean toward the masculine side of the spectrum, but that came naturally to her. She still watches baseball games, amazed by the spectacle and the drama. & "It's the only sport without fucking cheerleaders".
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

eiselmann

Great Bio Photo...should be fun writing the first time your character has sex with mine, I can see that being quite an emotional battle just getting to that encounter let alone the actual sex between the two.

My ons and offs link

Photo

yeah, i tried to give the character a couple good reasons to prefer women over men, i figured you wanted that challenge with this RP. she's gonna love it, but she's not going to want to love it.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Ember Star

How often will I be expected to post? I've hit few snags Ans a terrible character idea idea block, and I'm unsure if I wanna continue or if I'll just slow you down.

eiselmann

No set expectation , 1-3 posts a week. We all have RL and other threads, as well as muses that can take a holiday at the weirdest times

Certainly as a group thread my personal biggest beef is when one couple writes a stack of posts in short order and move themselves far in advance story wise than anyone else, rather slow and steady even when writing the 'bump bump' bits

My ons and offs link

Ember Star

Once a week I know I can probably manage. I've just gotta work up a name and Bio for my character. Part of my problem right now may be that I haven't had enough sleep the last couple of nights. Thanks!

Photo

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

eiselmann

been there myself, take your time we still lack a writer and we'll move forward only once everyone is ready so no pressure. :-)

My ons and offs link

stargirl

Are you still looking for a wife? I could play that one. I was thinking wife could be like 26 or 25. Of course they wouldn't be married for 10 year, but maybe they had been high school friends.

I was thinking a wife that was a bit shy about all of this, but she just can't say no to has husband to the idea, as she was just afraid to loose him.

eiselmann

HI still looking and you are absolutely welcome to the part okay with the ten year relationship as opposed to marriage

on your idea re her fears of loosing her husband I'm okay with that but if we can make it more a fear rather than anything that may be going on to weaken their marriage , at least prior to this swinging idea

Do need your opinion on one thing In the intro I stated that they inadvertently selected all female couple so that it would present an early 'issue' in the storyline but I'm wondering if perhaps the married couple specifically selected all female simply because the wife was so uncomfortable being with another man...it would match closer to your idea about the wife fearing the lose of her husband....would you be happy with the married couple knowingly selecting the all female couple

My ons and offs link

stargirl

Thank you. I'm glad to be in.

Yes. i think it is just a fear. There is nothing wrong with the marriage. They are just doing to spice things up as have been said. It is just that she don't want to loose him.

I like more the idea that they had chosen an all female couple by mistake. She could feel even more afraid of loosing him to two other women anyway. It is Ok if hubby did it on purpose. She just don't know.

eiselmann

Yeah we can do that, he wants a threesome and a foursome anyway so this may be him being just a tad selfish ...good idea

My ons and offs link

Photo

great developments.

I see a lot of potential now. Welcome Mia! :)
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

eiselmann

Just adjusted the bio I posted to reflect my characters motivation for selecting all female couple as opposed to a male/female couple.

My ons and offs link