Survival Of the Sickest- Pro Wrestling Males, Females, Futa's Welcome

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, February 06, 2012, 12:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jericho

Quote from: Krys Snape on February 20, 2012, 11:31:41 AM
Me too I'm a wrestler and I hate the fact that sometimes I get the occasional male worker saying they don't want to wrestle me because I'm a female it just pisses me off because I can do pretty much anything the guys can except for pee standing up lol

Ah! my housemate is a wrestler! She's only about 5ft 4ins but she is a high flyer and can pack one hell of a punch. the lads she works with are fine working with her, but then again they know she could probably kill them!

Laughing Hyena

Best parts of the match I presented to you guys is at around 8:20 or so.

Rayve13

Read the results for Elimination Chamber and generally agree with all of your comments. While logically, I knew that there was no way Cena was going to end up going heel, it would have been nice to see him not be Super Cena and just pop up after everything that happened. At least have the decency to make him act hurt after the end of a match like that!

I was okay with the Elimination Chamber match results for both. While I was hoping they'd keep Bryan as a strong technical/submission wrestler when he got the belt, I'm actually kinda liking his gimmick at the moment. Not what I hoped for, but he's making it work, and there's something to be said for that kind of talent.

The RAW chamber wasn't as strong for me, though it was good. I liked the way they had Jericho go out, since it keeps the heat on the feud between him and Punk. Those two are great on the mic and in the ring; I'm glad WWE didn't waste their potential feud on a few spots in the Chamber.

As for the Divas match, WWE has so royally screwed themselves in regards to that whole division. They have Beth, who's a great talent and a hell of a wrestler, and then they have nobody who's a credible threat to her. Natalia is great, but not only are they cheapening her character with this stupid farting gimmick, but she's Beth's ally, so she wouldn't be challenging her even if they weren't turning her into a joke. AJ's got talent, but she's set as Bryan's girlfriend, so she's not really competing right now. Tamina's good, but they shoved her into the match against Beth with no real buildup to show her abilities, so she doesn't come off as credible. And the rest are pretty much all just models. They either need to fish or cut bait with the whole woman's division. Either find/train up some serious competitors, or just give up and make 'em all valets and managers.

Anyway, back to the game discussion, I'm happy to insert either character into any storyline. And there's always the rookie hazing kind of thing that could go on with him. Just an idle thought at the moment.

Jericho

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on February 20, 2012, 11:48:24 AM
Best parts of the match I presented to you guys is at around 8:20 or so.

See, what's wrong with this? Why can't we go back to proper women's wrestling? I think I could just about put up with the fucking stupid storylines they put them in, if the in ring action was exceptional.

Laughing Hyena

Jericho

These are a few I'm adding to use a little later on in the game.

Wrestler's Real Name: Stacy Carter

Wrestler's Stage Name: Miss Kitty/The Kat

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5ft 3ins

Hair Color:  Black

Eye Color: Blue

Performance: Tweener

Position: Valet (Belongs to Chyna)

Costume Description: Black leather and pvc. Always dressed like a miniature Chyna

Entrance Music: Sexy Cat - Jim Johnston

Signature Moves: Stinkface

Finisher: Kat nap (Hair-pull backbreaker)

............................................................................................

Wrestler's Real Name: Stuart Bennett

Wrestler's Stage Name: Wade Barrett

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Bicurious

Height: 6ft 7ins

Hair Color:  Dark brown

Eye Color: Brown

Performance: Heel

Wrestling Style: Brawler

Costume Description: Black wrestling trunks and a long suit jacket which he drapes around his shoulders. It is usually thrown off with a flourish before he gets to the ring.

Entrance Music: Just Don't Care Anymore - Jim Johnston and American Fangs

Signature Moves: Neck-Breaker, Power-Bomb, Belly to Belly Suplex

Finisher: Wasteland (Forward fireman's carry slam)

AlphaWolfQuin

kane

DOB: April 26, 1967
Birthplace: Madrid, Spain
Billed Height: 6 ' 8"
Billed Weight: 326 lbs.

Kane's History
Glen Jacobs, aka "Kane" in the WWE, has been a fan favorite for some time now in pro wrestling. Kane's original start came in the WWF days (1995) as he took the role of Dr. Isaac Yankem, a dentist who liked to cause his patients and opponents pain in the ring. He was the private dentist of Jerry "the King" Lawler, and became involved in a feud with Bret Hart, thanks to Lawler. Isaac Yankem (aka Glen Jacobs) wrestled Hart at Summerslam and continued with his dentist gimmick until about May 1996. Jacobs (Kane) was also used as a fake Diesel in October 1996, as Jim Ross brought him in with a fake Razor Ramon to WWE.

October 1997 saw the WWF debut of Glen Jacobs as Kane ("The Big Red Machine"), who is the younger half brother of the Undertaker. At Bad Blood Pay Per View on 10/5/97, Kane showed up to interfere in a European title match (Hell in a Cell) between Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. Kane cost Taker the match and the title, setting off a feud between the brothers for the next year. Undertaker at one time vowed he would never fight his own family member, but Kane betrayed his brother after they teamed up, and locked Undertaker in a burning casket. Taker made a huge return to defeat Kane at Wrestlemania XIV. The two have continued to feud and team up over the course of their careers.

The history of Kane has always been one of mystery, seeming to come straight from a horror movie plot. Fans learned as early as 1998 that Kane was the offspring of an affair between Paul Bearer and the Undertaker's mother. As a child it was told in stories that Kane accidentally burned down the funeral home where Undertaker's parents worked, killing them in the fire. This was said to have left serious scars both physically and mentally and causing Kane to become similar to Halloween's Michael Myers or other famous psychotic horror villains. It was later revealed that Paul Bearer was responsible for bringing Kane to WWF, due to the fact Undertaker mistreated Bearer. This was Paul Bearer's revenge, to wreak havoc by using Kane on Undertaker.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

AlphaWolfQuin

OK guys how do we want to do the posting order. Do we want to go by who has the most characters go first or do we want to go by who posted here first?

Jericho

AlphaWolfQuin

We can do that seeing both me and you have like four characters a piece haha then we can make a posting order by who posts after us  :D

Jericho

Laughing Hyena

AlphaWolfQuin

How about we go Me, Jericho, the Hyena? I'm gonna go write up the first post now  :D

AlphaWolfQuin

One more question is there gonna be any non con stuff in this? Just need to know where to put the RP

Jericho

Non-Con doesn't bother me. Perhaps assume there will be just to be safe.

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

Sorry one more question what forum would the RP have to be on I'm a little new here and not used to so many forums ha ha

Laughing Hyena

Non Consentual Human since battle rape is possible with erotic submissions in the federations potential matches.

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

Jericho

AlphaWolfQuin

Jericho

Jericho

AlphaWolfQuin

No we didn't so far it goes me , you, then Hyena we need to figure out who goes next