Super Sentai YuriRangers! (les, futa, power rangers/super sentai) Apps/OOC chat

Started by bokotousamurai, December 22, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Hm.. The more I read the stuff happening in Hermatox's lair, the more I want FutaBlack to end up being evil... xD

Biles

Quote from: Datawych on January 11, 2014, 02:05:30 AM
Hm.. The more I read the stuff happening in Hermatox's lair, the more I want FutaBlack to end up being evil... xD

Well, as I recall even though the Green Rangers in the original show started out as the villain, I don't see why we couldn't have the FutaBlack start out as one just as well. :3 Also, the reason I haven't posted was because I was waiting for Sessha, but if I don't hear from that last YuriRanger, I'll go on and make a post if you don't mind. I've been eager to try out one of Silvar's special techniques anyways. *slurps*
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

bokotousamurai

That could be arranged. It might work that futablack starts as a villain and be the rangers first real challenge
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Vergil1989

Speaking of, where has been our Hermatox and Tentacula?  I posted for Lilium some time ago lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kimera

Well I was also waiting on tentacula to birth the monster before continuing, but I could get a post up tomorrow, as i'm off in a couple minutes

Kunoichi

Yeah, I'd rather Tentacula stay out of it for a good little while, so feel free to go ahead and make your post. ^^;

Major Major

And Greenie's at the back of the group, trying to go unnoticed as she scans the baddies for weak spots that can be hit For Massive Damage.

Karasu

gotta love watching the Yuri rangers. :D

Boko-sama, lemme know when we Futa rangers can post somewheres XD

Kunoichi

Biles, if you'd like, you can feel free to make it so that Momoko's attack on Silvar ends... poorly. ;)

Kimera

Biles

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 14, 2014, 12:21:01 PM
Biles, if you'd like, you can feel free to make it so that Momoko's attack on Silvar ends... poorly. ;)
No problem, I'll wait for both Red, and Pink to make their posts, then my next post will be to actually hurdle all 3 rangers together so I get Silvar to use one of her techniques I've been dying to try. >:3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

bokotousamurai

Well, I'll look forward to that biles.

Futarangers can be introduced after the second battle, as such u think we should keep this first battle short so that we can get the futas in asap
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Just so you know, Biles, the breasts that Suzume was smothering you with were a part of her YuriShield. I can still work it that she was caught off guard by her shield leaving her grip though.

Karasu

I'm all for lettignthe first battle be short, after all they ARE brand new rangers.

Kimera

Kunoichi

Kimera

Yeah, that was me ^^ , but I thought you made a monster as well so

Kunoichi

I did, but it fits better as a later monster idea. ^^; I can come up with something appropriate if you'd like to save your monster for later, though.

Kimera

I'm good either way so i'll go first then, unless you have another cool idea for the first monster of the series  ;D

Empyrean

I'm just curious. What does the minion lackey position on Hermatox's side entail?

Empyrean

bokotousamurai

Yes but also be slutty and ....futary? Yeah futary. Its a word now.