The Girls of Lumeria | D&D 5th Edition (NC, Exotic, FULL)

Started by Lipstick Epitaph, January 22, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipstick Epitaph

"It is said that deep beneath the world is buried the ruin of an ancient kingdom, more glorious than anything we now know, and beneath those tales lost now to time are the bones of great and giant creatures that walked the world before the day of man and orc, and further deep in the caverns of the world the most ancient and terrible things do slumber still. The story of our world Lumeria reaches back before the first scribes and the oldest of my father's songs. Woe the road, for it is the ruin of a virtuous village girl. Upon the road she may find bandits and highwaymen, eager to take her coin and her modesty. Long within the forest deep and high upon the mountain crags, the children of Ghurrux do still live and breathe, terrible and monstrous men with a thirst for blood and the flesh of the fair. Beneath the earth where it is cold and dark, the dark elves make slaves of surface girls and breed them with evil beasts. Beyond the mountains still into the outer lands it is said awaits the lairs of the dragons of old, creatures of fire and wrath long unseen, who make pets of women and keep them in their caves to amuse their unending cruelties."

- A Tale for Girls by Taethus Lin, The Minstrel of Ledor'rin

Welcome to the Girls of Lumeria recruiting thread! Thank you for stopping by! <3

This story is an old fashion adventure story using the D&D 5th Edition rule-set. It's a very simple system, which I enjoy, and I think that says a lot about me as a story teller. I enjoy things to be focused on role-play and the quality of our writing and interactions, but still enjoy the fun of using dice, progressing our characters, and having fun. I've been story telling for long enough that I've gone through a lot of phases, and right now I really have a love of an old school feel to a story - no ninjas and spellblades - back to basics.

I actually enjoy playing toward archetypes and cliches, because in my opinion, avoiding cliches has become kind of... cliche.
That means that a Drow female should be sexually dominant, elves should be wise and calm, clerics should be kind of heart, and paladins should be righteous.

Q: WHAT STYLE OF STORY IS THIS GOING TO BE AND WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
A: This is going to be an adventure story with several kinky twists.

The story will revolve around an all female group of adventurers who have already become friends, and may become still more - perhaps lovers, perhaps rivals. There will be monsters to slay, treasures to find, and an underlying story that will unfold as we further the game. One of the reoccurring elements of the game will be rape. The motivation of many monsters and enemies will be to capture and rape the characters. Some of the characters may want to sexually dominate another, cat-fight, or even fist fight, but over-all the characters should be working together under a bond that goes beyond most reasonable conflicts. Male players will be invited to play important villains or NPCs to battle against or accompany these girls.

In order to facilitate this, the characters are beginning at level 2 under the assumption that they have already done some adventuring together and have seen beginner's success.

Ordinary Rules -

Attributes will be an array: 14, 14, 12, 10, 10, 8.
Characters will begin at level 2 with maximum starting HP (average thereafter).
Characters will begin with 150gp to spend on equipment.
Familiars can optionally be played by male players.
Ranger familiars will be slightly stronger than 5th edition rules dictate.
Druid, Barbarian, and Monk will be introduced later.

Special Rules -
A female character who is bloodied (who has less than 50% of her hit-points) and grappled is automatically pinned and cannot break free, she must be freed by another character.
She can begin a short rest while being raped.
If a male successfully ejaculates inside of a female character, he rolls a d20 and upon a 18+ she becomes pregnant.
Rangers and Druids MUST have sexual intercourse (MxF vaginal) with an animal before she gains access to her Ranger or Druid magical abilities and spells.
Rangers and Druids can become pregnant by a male of any species, the off-spring is always the species of the male.
All characters must maintain the loyalty of their familiar(s) via some sort of sexual theme.
A Bard must have an orgasm in order to regain her daily spells and abilities.
Clerics and Paladins MUST be virgins (by MxF vaginal intercourse). A Cleric or Paladin who is raped loses access to her cleric magical spells and abilities.

• Yes, this is a big deal and unfair.
  • EXCEPTIONS:
  • Rape by non-corporeal or amorphous creatures, such as ghosts, jellies, or slimes.
  • Penetration by the tongue or fingers of another woman.
  • A Paladin is typically raped by her summoned war-mount upon reaching the appropriate level, this is considered a blessing from her deity.

Character Slots and Classes Open:
Paladin: Important NPC played by Lipstick Epitaph
Fighter: Luna
Wizard: Ysariel
Rogue: Kunoichi
Cleric: Faeli
Bard: Jaded
Ranger: ExisD

NPC and Villain Guest Stars: Arkhos, Muse, Zaer Darkwail, Isengrad

to apply: simply express an interest.
I select based on the quality of previous posts.
Just some forewarning, I'm pretty particular about writing quality.

Yes, I have the D&D Next Playtest and I can share it with you or walk you through character creation.

Kunoichi

This game has my interest, though I unfortunately don't have a copy of the D&D Next rules.  Will that be an issue at all, or...?

arkhos

/waves at LE

Me again. Would be happy to play male roles as needed/desired. :)  Huge D&D fan here. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 22, 2014, 02:11:55 AM
This game has my interest, though I unfortunately don't have a copy of the D&D Next rules.  Will that be an issue at all, or...?

It shouldn't be a problem.

The materials are free online.
I can share them with you over google drive.
Alternatively, I can walk you through character creation and the rules.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: arkhos on January 22, 2014, 02:15:31 AM
/waves at LE

Me again. Would be happy to play male roles as needed/desired. :)  Huge D&D fan here. :)

-ark

Yay!

Kunoichi

Quote from: Lipstick Epitaph on January 22, 2014, 02:35:43 AM
It shouldn't be a problem.

The materials are free online.
I can share them with you over google drive.
Alternatively, I can walk you through character creation and the rules.

The open playtest ended in December, unfortunately.  The materials are no longer available on the Wizards of the Coast site. ^^;

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 22, 2014, 02:39:44 AM
The open playtest ended in December, unfortunately.  The materials are no longer available on the Wizards of the Coast site. ^^;

I have them and can either share them or walk you through character creation :)

Kunoichi

I certainly wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy. ^^

Looking over the special rules you've added onto the game, I kinda want to try playing a Druid...  Though, I don't mind settling for a Fighter, if you want players to stick to the classes you've listed.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 22, 2014, 02:50:51 AM
I certainly wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy. ^^

Looking over the special rules you've added onto the game, I kinda want to try playing a Druid...  Though, I don't mind settling for a Fighter, if you want players to stick to the classes you've listed.

I would like the core of players to be basic classes.
I think Druid would probably be something farther down the road.

Kunoichi

Alright, that sounds fair.

Out of curiosity, would Rogue be an option, then?

Muse

Oh, my! 

I think I may have finally found a reason to learn D&D next! 

If I understand correctly, you only want female players for your heroines? 

If so, I'd still very much enjoy playing a lucky man or monster who gets to relieve a paladin of her power.  ;) 

(By the way, lipstick.  I was about a fourth of the way down your advert when I found myself saying aloud, "I knew I was going to like you...) 

If you'd like to sample of some of my writing, just go to any of the Insane Musings boards in NC Exotic Large Groups. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest join in as important villain and run monsters or male NPC's which maidens encounter (or who accompany them). I need hand walk through the char gen and the rules bit :P. You can check my writing by checking Muse's thread (I have posted there often) or simply check my past IC posts.

Jaded

I'd be interested in playing a female if there is still room. :-)

Miroque

posting an intrest aswell, if there still is room for more. (and no, I dont have DnD Next rules)

Isengrad

This looks like a wonderful idea, to bad I am not comfortable playing a female character in role play(just a thing with me.) But just wanted to say I appreciate the love for D&D Next and if you ever have a slot open for a Male just send me a Pm, good luck and have fun with the game.

original artwork by karabiner

Fey

Hello. I'd love to play the wizard, if you're still looking for more. :)

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 22, 2014, 03:55:23 AM
Alright, that sounds fair.

Out of curiosity, would Rogue be an option, then?

It looks as though there is more interest than I would have suspected!
So, rogue could be an option for you.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Muse on January 22, 2014, 04:18:58 AM
Oh, my! 

I think I may have finally found a reason to learn D&D next! 

If I understand correctly, you only want female players for your heroines? 

If so, I'd still very much enjoy playing a lucky man or monster who gets to relieve a paladin of her power.  ;) 

(By the way, lipstick.  I was about a fourth of the way down your advert when I found myself saying aloud, "I knew I was going to like you...) 

If you'd like to sample of some of my writing, just go to any of the Insane Musings boards in NC Exotic Large Groups.

I would love to have you on board to play some NPCs and enemies!

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Miroque on January 22, 2014, 05:19:42 AM
posting an intrest aswell, if there still is room for more. (and no, I dont have DnD Next rules)

There is room, and I can help you with the character creation part, etc :)

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Ysariel on January 22, 2014, 10:28:38 AM
Hello. I'd love to play the wizard, if you're still looking for more. :)

That's wonderful. Yes, there is still room :)

ExisD

Oh wow, this is a perfect scenario for a druid I've been dying to play, especially with the special rules that you've added. Though the idea might be able to work with a ranger, if a bit less well, since you already have someone interested in that class and it isn't one of the initially listed ones.

I haven't played Next, but I am familiar with second through fourth ed. If you're still accepting more applications of course.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: Miroque on January 22, 2014, 05:19:42 AM

I would prefer the Cleric or Bard classes be filled next.
Would you enjoy either?

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: ExisD on January 22, 2014, 01:51:47 PM
Oh wow, this is a perfect scenario for a druid I've been dying to play, especially with the special rules that you've added. Though the idea might be able to work with a ranger, if a bit less well, since you already have someone interested in that class and it isn't one of the initially listed ones.

I haven't played Next, but I am familiar with second through fourth ed. If you're still accepting more applications of course.

Druid is a class I plan to introduce later into play.
They are so thematic it can be hard to incorporate them into a group that spends much time in cities.

Lipstick Epitaph

Quote from: ExisD on January 22, 2014, 01:51:47 PM

I'd prefer ranger, to clarify.
5th Edition familiars are kind of useless, but I could create some special rules for a ranger's familiar.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Lipstick Epitaph on January 22, 2014, 12:58:36 PM
It looks as though there is more interest than I would have suspected!
So, rogue could be an option for you.

That's good to know. ^^ Since you said in the opening post that you enjoy playing towards archetypes and cliches, perhaps I should go for an archetypical Halfling Rogue for this game?  Well, either that, or I'm thinking I might go for an Elven Rogue...