News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Digimon interest check

Started by Orochimaru, June 05, 2013, 08:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Orochimaru

Quote from: Primarch on June 12, 2013, 03:23:38 PM
For my Digivolution line I'd like to go:
Goblimon -> Ogremon -> Etemon -> MetalEtemon

I have no preference on crest but feel free to assign whatever you feel appropriate.

That is difficult given the crests available and the digimon you chose.

Primarch

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 12, 2013, 03:27:53 PM
That is difficult given the crests available and the digimon you chose.

I'm sure we can make whatever crest he gets assigned a lesson that its how you choose to live that's important, not what type you are or some such.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Primarch on June 12, 2013, 03:32:47 PM
I'm sure we can make whatever crest he gets assigned a lesson that its how you choose to live that's important, not what type you are or some such.

However true that is. I am not seeing it. However if you can convince me otherwise. I would be willing to accept it.

Batman4560

I did some looking around and cant see any point in witch Ogremon joins the heroes...but who knows you could have a great idea, may I suggest looking into andramon? That is who I was originally going to go with.

Primarch

I'll just change to
Patamon -> Angemon -> MagnaAngemon -> Seraphimon
With the Crest of Hope?

While I very much like Etemon & Metaletemon the rest would be just something I go through until I get to use Etemon. This way I'll reach my favourite in the line-up (Angemon) much more quickly.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Primarch on June 12, 2013, 03:43:52 PM
I'll just change to
Patamon -> Angemon -> MagnaAngemon -> Seraphimon
With the Crest of Hope?

While I very much like Etemon & Metaletemon the rest would be just something I go through until I get to use Etemon. This way I'll reach my favourite in the line-up (Angemon) much more quickly.

The angemon line would ironically fit here as the 'boss' of the seal would be none other then the crest of purity holder now as LadyDevimon.

Primarch

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 12, 2013, 03:49:18 PM
The angemon line would ironically fit here as the 'boss' of the seal would be none other then the crest of purity holder now as LadyDevimon.

Excellent.

Marie Reynolds

I  would like to go Candlemon and crest ill take what is left I am not to picky.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on June 12, 2013, 07:06:23 PM
I  would like to go Candlemon and crest ill take what is left I am not to picky.

Honesty and Love are left.

Marie Reynolds

lets go with honesty.
Also the digivolution chain would go Candlemon to Miramon To Volcanomon/Fused Valcanomon to Ancient Valcanomon

Orochimaru

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on June 12, 2013, 07:14:38 PM
lets go with honesty.
Also the digivolution chain would go Candlemon to Miramon To Volcanomon/Fused Valcanomon to Ancient Valcanomon

Any reason you chose Candlemon and such a evolution line to go with honesty?

Marie Reynolds

Well Fire and a eventually earth type would be rather direct blunt and strait to the point. Would be rather Blatantly honest and not prone to holding back.

Orochimaru

Silk

Quote from: Ember Star on June 12, 2013, 02:58:48 PM
Oops, I missed the part about Gatomon being with the Purity girl. Hum, h'm... he is one of my favorites, which is why I called dibs and there doesn't seem to be many other female players here. So, yeah, I shoot ya a pm and see if I fit.

I am about, just been busy the last few days. so if you'd rather take another and I go with purity I'm fine with that too :)

Ember Star

Quote from: Silk on June 13, 2013, 06:16:06 AM
I am about, just been busy the last few days. so if you'd rather take another and I go with purity I'm fine with that too :)
If you want it, I'd be willing to give it to you. I'd be happy with a Viximon and whatever crest is left. Otherwise, Oroc and I are already discussing.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

apygoos

Orochimaru

I KNEW I was forgetting something. Information about the new digivices.

AHEM!

-New Digi-vice-

Digi-tool: what first looks like a wristband of a certain color[Starting as pure white until the crest is acquired], can be tapped to activate; when activated, the digi-tool can appear over either of a person's forearms and/or hands, and occasionally both, as an certain colored hologram. Digit-tools are only usable by a select few humans. Digi-tools perform a variety of functions:
-Digital World Map
-Voice and text communications with others with a digi-tool over great, but limited range.
-Allows one digmon to digivolve.
-Can heal ones digimon
-Store data like key cards, crests and even one’s own digimon via recall system. The healing and revive system can only be used if digimon is inside the digitool.
-If compatible, allows the partner human and digimon to biomerge.
-Flashlight
-Digimon Analyzer
-Camera

Activated look: [Thank you Mass Effect. =3]

Batman4560

Sounds good, when do we start?

Yukina

Nice choice for the design! :) the biomerge part gav me an idea. Maybe maybe my character eventually does gain the power to biomerge with GranKuwagamon to mode change to GrandisKuwagamon. Does that sound good?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 13, 2013, 04:14:38 PM
Sounds good, when do we start?

Seeing as this interest check went to simply wanting. I am trying to get the profiles done, but I have work tonight... All night... So, even though I said I'd have them for yesterday. It did not happen due to how unprepared I was. I am working two jobs too; I am working with what time I getting for this. I am hoping to atleat have the profile sheet done by tonight before work.

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 13, 2013, 04:17:38 PM
Nice choice for the design! :) the biomerge part gav me an idea. Maybe maybe my character eventually does gain the power to biomerge with GranKuwagamon to mode change to GrandisKuwagamon. Does that sound good?

If compatible. I do not see why not, but ones digimon and human partner must be the same.

Yukina

Orochimaru

This is good enough for now. PM it to me whenever you are done with it.

Profile/Character Bio
~Human~
Name:
Appearance:

Height:
Weight:
Crest: (What Crest this character will be getting)
Personality:
Background:

~Digimon~

Name: (Rookie form)
Appearance: (Rooking form)
Digivolutions: (State Biomerges, armor or any other states of digivolutions beyond the digi-tool and crest activated ones. Crest allows for champions and crest and tool allow for ultimate levels.)
Personality:

zetzal

Damnit! I saw this an kept reading in hopes that there would be at least one spot left. But alas, I am late. I. Shall be reading this rp with great interest and avalible via pm if a spot opens up.

Orochimaru

Quote from: zetzal on June 13, 2013, 07:25:48 PM
Damnit! I saw this an kept reading in hopes that there would be at least one spot left. But alas, I am late. I. Shall be reading this rp with great interest and avalible via pm if a spot opens up.

If you wish to play a villain or villainess, temp or no. You are welcome to PM me ideas.