~~~ Are You Interested In Pony Play? ~~~ Extreme Group Always Recruiting

Started by Chrystal, December 06, 2014, 06:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

The Pony Palace

This is a "reboot" recruitment thread for an existing game that requires more players. If you wish to know more about the game but do not wish to read through the 1000+ posts of the OOC thread, please PM myself (Chrystal) or one of the other two GMs (Nymphadora and Ehlamjanx), and we will be more than happy to show you around

This role play is all about the human Pony bondage fetish. It will not involve bestiality.

The GMs regret to announce that due to the current player imbalance, we are now only accepting characters that are the same gender as their players.

Just to clarify this, slightly, We have a lot of female ponies and male riders who will not write with each other because they are all played by male players. This is unfair on everyone. To remedy this situation, Lords and Knights may now only make male characters and Ladies and Dames may now only make female characters. Lieges and Champions may of course make characters of either gender.

Thank you for understanding

PONY PLAY

For any unfamiliar with the concept of Pony Play, it is a particular BDSM fetish that involves the submissive character being dressed up in a costume that in some ways resembles a Pony. This can be anything from a full latex body suit complete with hooves and mask, to a simple leather harness around the more sensitive areas of the submissive's body. The Dominant then "trains" the submissive using any combination of cruelty and kindness, punishment and reward she or he desires.

Submissive Ponies can be physically ridden if they are strong enough and/or the Rider is light enough, but it is more common to have them pull a small, light cart specifically designed for the purpose. Ponies can be made to work in teams to pull larger or heavier carts. Ponies can be made to compete in races, do dressage, show jumping, endurance trials, basically everything a real horse could do. Ponies competing in anything except buggy racing would normally be expected to compete unencumbered by a Rider or cart, especially where jumps are involved.

Rewards can be whatever the Pony's Rider decides. They can be sexual, food related, they can simply involve giving the Pony a rest, or releasing his/her bondage slightly. Punishments can involve whips, tighter bondage, denial of pleasure, withholding treats, tighter bondage... again, whatever the Rider wishes, so long as no permanent harm comes to the Pony.

The Pony Palace Estate

The Pony Palace Estate is owned by Miss Rachel Helman, who is a very wealthy but somewhat eccentric lady, and sole proprietress of the Trixie brand label. This label covers a vast empire world-wide of multinational corporations. There is virtually nothing that Trixie doesn't have at least a small shareholding in. She owns a private island in the Caribbean Sea, on which she runs her pleasure business. Young men and women from around the world are lured to the island with the promise of money, free food and lodgings and kinky sex games. Most are there because they wish to be. Others are people Miss Helman has caught in some dishonest act in one of her many businesses, and have been made an offer, serve a year as Ponies in her pleasure farm or be reported to the police.

Miss Helman also employs a number of Grooms and stable hands, many of whom have served as Ponies and have asked to stay on. The Ponies who are there voluntarily are all paid a percentage of every fee that is paid to Miss Helman for their services. In addition, they receive free food and lodgings while on the island, which, while not the most luxurious, is at least comfortable. Those Ponies being punished are also provided free food and accommodation but it is more in keeping with what a real pony might expect, and they do not receive any income. Volunteer Ponies can of course, if they so desire, opt for the harsher lifestyle.

The estate occupies about half the island, the other half being the living accommodations of the estates employees and other service industries, with some farm land and public open areas. Ponies will be restricted to the estate unless being used to take a visitor into the town by cart. Human Pony-cart is one of two forms of transport allowed on the island, the other being electrically powered vehicles.

Moraline's Game Checklist For Group Games
Game:

• The game will be placed in the Extreme Small Groups section initially.
  • The game is open to all, regardless of physical gender, actual gender, or sexual orientation.
  • The roleplay is about Human Pony Fetishism. It will also have elements of human milking (both female and male). 
  • The setting is a large private estate, on a private island in the British Virgin Islands, in the Carobbean, where the day-time temperature is rarely below 25°C (77°F) and often soars into the high 30s (100s).
  • My character (as GM), Miss Rachel Helman, is the owner of the estate. She is also a Pony, though a very exclusive one. She has a number of human Ponies, both male and female, on her estate. She charges wealthy customers an extortionate fee to come and play with her Ponies. If any one wishes to play with her, they must, of course, meet her very exacting requirements. 
  • Character sheets are be posted below. Please use the sheet exactly as given. There is no reason for anyone to modify the sheet in any way and it makes my life easier. I will not accept character sheets that have been modified. Players will be allowed to create two characters only. Initially this will be limited to one Pony and one Rider. If I have a shortage of Ponies or a shortage of Riders I will open this up as appropriate.
  • A familiarity with Pony Play is desirable, but not essential. This is a good website to research from   
  • Players are asked to post at least once per week. Any character not posted for when more than a week has elapsed since it became that character's turn to post will be marked as inactive and will be taken over by the GMs in order to move the game forward.
  • This game is based around a sexual bondage fetish, therefore sexual activity is not only encouraged, it is required! 
  • Post tagging will be used to help identify who is where, when, and with whom.   
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level (If/where applicable)

• I have two Co-GMs: Ehlamjanx and Nymphadora. Both these players are empowered to act on my behalf.
  • The game is sandbox, with GM events thrown in from time to time
  • The basic outline of the game setting has been provided by myself and the other GMs. Players are at liberty to fill in the fine details, but please endeavour to keep things consistent. If one player posts that there is a green tractor, for example, another player posting that the tractor is red would be wrong. The GMs have the right to ask players to amend any detail of their posts that does not fit the general setting.
  • There are be a number of NPC grooms, stable-hands and house staff. These characters may be created on the fly by players and re-used by other players if they wish. Their sole purpose is to facilitate things like dressing, saddling, harnessing, milking, bathing, cleaning up, etc. Again please try to keep the descriptions consistent. A list of NPCs is available in the OOC thread.
  • As GM I have my own "player character", as do my Co-GMs. Additionally we may create NPCs that will further player interaction or introduce sub-plots. 
  • There are two OOC threads (assuming sufficient players). the main OOC thread is for general usage, and the Pony Selection Thread is for players to discuss Rider/Pony parings.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game at all, please either send me a PM or post in the appropriate OOC thread. IF you already have my IM, then you are welcome to use it, but please note that I do not accept random add requests! You may also ask questions of the other two GMs. If they are unable to answer they will refer the question to me.
  • If you have an IC dispute with another player's character, resolve it IC. If you have an OOC issue, in the first instance PM the player concerned. If that does not resolve the issue, PM myself or a Co-GM. DO NOT raise issues in the OOC thread.
  • There will be Non-Consensual activity between characters, but PvP fighting is strongly discouraged. However, there may, at the GMs' whim, be contests between player characters which will be resolved in some fashion to be decided as and when.
Additional:

• All players are advised to read, sign, and/or re-read The Oath of The Drake for Group RPs. It's mostly common sense and common courtesy, but it is surprising how often the basic principles enshrined therein are ignored.   
  • My Golden Rule for Non-Consensual RP is that N/C applies to the character and NOT to the player. This should go without saying, but again, it is surprising how often it does not. If a player character is screaming "STOP STOP" in the IC thread, you are welcome to ignore them. If the PLAYER asks you to stop, you must stop!
  • Players are requested to post at least once per week. If a player character is in the middle of an IC scene and is holding up the play of other characters, the GMs reserve the right to treat that character as a GM controlled NPC at our discretion in order to complete the scene and move the game forward. This will happen if a player has not posted in over a week and has failed to respond to PMs requesting that they do so. Players knowingly dropping from the game are requested to do so AFTER removing their character from play and completing any scene they may be involved in. Failure to do so will result in confiscation of the player's character by the GMs, who will then have the right to dispose of said character as they see fit.
  • New players may join at any time. Ponies may simply "appear" in the stables, having been previously unnoticed, or may arrive as new Ponies (The former is preferable). Riders may simply arrive.   
  • Players may write in whatever style, tense and Point of View they feel most comfortable with. I do ask that you be consistent, however.     

Threads

Recruitment:
New Recruitment thread - This Thread
Original Group Games Wanted Thread

OOC:
OOC Chat
Pony Selection
Approved Characters

IC:
Main House And Grounds
Stables
Milking Shed
Barn
Outside on the estate
The rest of the island
Overrunning Scenes Thread

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Characters And Equipment

There will be two categories of player character, Ponies and Riders. Ponies will be submissive and Riders will be dominant. A player who is switch will be allowed to have one of each class of character. Additionally, myself and any Co-GMs will be able to have a special category of player character, that I am calling a "Staff" character. These characters will be able to switch between being a Pony and a Rider. (Note that this is not a requirement for being Co-GM, but is an additional incentive if desired.

Due to the wide range of Pony play equipment and styles available, and given that not all will appeal to everyone, and because I want this to be as inclusive as possible, I am going to allow Ponies to list which types of equipment and play they prefer and which types they do not want, and then allow the Riders to pick the Ponies based on these preferences.

NOTE: "Type of play" in this context also includes gender specific preferences. This game is Straight, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Intersexed friendly. No-one will be expected to roleplay with a partner who's gender they do not find attractive.

Types Of Pony

There are generally two types of human Pony: Two legged and Four Legged.

Two Legged Pony: A two legged Pony stands upright on his/her hind legs. This type of Pony can be ridden using a "piggy-back" style saddle but is more usually used to tow a cart. Two legged Ponies are generally more elegant and faster, and thus are more commonly used in races, dressage and show jumping events.

Four Legged Pony: A four legged Pony is made to go about on hands and knees, or even elbows and knees. This can be enforced if desired by simple bondage or by encasement in a "pet-play" suit designed to restrict the Pony's movements. A four legged Pony can be ridden by sitting on his/her back, with or without a saddle.  Four legged Ponies can be used to pull carts but at a much slower pace than two-footed. They can also be raced against each other and made to do jumps and dressage, but again it will be slower and less elegant.

Equipment

As already stated there is a wide variety of equipment available for Pony Play. Often referred to as "Tack", the same as the equipment for riding and working real horses, the various items are usually secured to the Pony's body in various ways.

Where necessary, images are provided. It is the Pony Player's choice what equipment may or may not be used on his/her character. Preferences and Dislikes will be specified in each player's character sheet.

Equipment is divided up by what part of the body it is worn on.

Head

Full Head Mask
A mask in the appearance of a horse's head, often with attached bit and reins. They come in a variety of styles and colours, some more realistic that others. The three styles pictured below are available at Pony Palace, in black, brown and grey.

Ears
Pony ears are available in black, brown and grey, on a variety of fixings from a simple plastic head band to a leather strap that is designed to attach to a halter or bridle.

Plumes
Head plumes in a wide range of colours are available to attach to ear head pieces or on straps with no ears.

Bits
The bit is one way for a Pony to be controlled. It passes through the mouth and is attached to the bridle and the reins are attached to either side. It also acts as a partial gag. Bits are available in wood, plastic, leather and metal.

Tongue Curbs
A tongue Curb is a flap that can be fitted to a bit. It serves a dual purpose in that it stops the Pony tonguing the bit, and also renders coherent speech virtually impossible.

Bridles, Halters and Head Harnesses
An arrangement of straps that fit over the head of the Pony. The primary function is to hold the bit in the Pony's mouth and attach the reins, and to restrict the Pony's head movements. They can also be used to attach plumes and ears, and serve as attachment points for some face masks.

Collars
There are two types of collar available at Pony Palace. Posture collars are tall stiff collars that force the head up, giving an elegant look. Shock collars can be used for negative reinforcement, the Rider has a remote control which delivers an electric shock to the Pony. The two cannot be used together.

Blinkers or Blinders
These are boards that attach to the Pony's bridle, on either side of the eyes and extending forward, blocking peripheral vision.

Ball Gag
A standard BDSM Ball gag. A soft rubber ball attached to a locking strap. Used to keep the Pony from speaking in the event a bit is not being used.

Arms

Monoglove

A single mitten that wraps around both hands, and usually laces tight up to the shoulders. Often there is a support strap that can attach to the Pony's bridle. This is not especially a Pony play bondage device, and is often used to put a submissive into a strappado on regular BDSM. However a monoglove can be used to pull the Pony's arms and shoulders back and force his/her chest out. Monogloves are available in black, white, blue and red.

Hoof Gloves

Gloves that can be locked onto the Pony's hands, which convert them into front hooves. These gloves prevent the Pony from using his/her hands, while still allowing him/her to make "realistic" movements with his/her forelegs. Some two legged Ponies and Riders dislike them but they are essential for a four legged Pony, unless the Pony is on elbows.

Locking cuffs
Leather or latex cuffs that lock around the Pony's wrists, and have a D-ring integral to them, enabling the wrists to be attached to each other, to harness, corset or cart shafts.

Body

Cat Suit
A leather, spandex or latex skin-tight bodysuit can be worn over the entire body. In real life these are often used to allow the Pony to be seen in public. In the Pony Palace they will be used to give the feel of the suit against the skin, in the most intimate of places. They also give an aesthetically pleasing finish to a Pony, especially if matched to a mask and hooves and contrasted to the rest of the tack. Cat suits are available in a  wide range of sizes, in leather, spandex and latex, in grey, black and brown.

Four Legged Bondage Suit
A latex or leather suit that comes with integral hooves on knees and either hands or elbows. The suit includes straps which attach the feet to the buttocks and optionally the hands to the shoulders. Forces the Pony to be four legged. Available in black only.

Corsets
Normal bondage wear corsets, in fact not necessarily even bondage wear. A corset can make a Pony's waist nice and slim make his or her chest stand out and can look elegant. Corsets for female Ponies can enhance the breasts, holding them up and out. They can also have rings on them in order to act as harness.

Harness
An arrangement of straps ostensibly used to attach the shafts of a cart to. Often also used to enhance the discomfort of the Pony. Can be used to attach sex toys and hold them in place. Restricts freedom of movement of the Pony

Clamps, Cages and Peircings
Normal BDSM clamps for nipples, Labia and clitoris, Penis/scrotum cages, and piercings of any erogenous zone can be used as attachment points for reins and/or harness

Tails
A Pony must have a tail. There are three types of tail available. The first type attaches to the harness just below the hips. This type has the advantage of leaving the anus free for use. The second type is attached to a but plug, on a spring mount that arcs up between the buttocks and allows a Pony to fuck him/herself in the anus as he/she walks. The third type is for female Ponies only and has a second plug that fits into the vagina. Both the latter two types are available still or vibrating. The tails are available in the usual three colours, black, brown or grey.

Legs

Hoof Boots
These are boots that force a pony to walk on tip-toe. The toe is shaped like a horse's hoof, the heel is raised to resemble a horse's hock.Some hoof boots have a real horse shoe attached. Proper hoof boots have no support to the heel.

Heel Hoof Boots
The same as Hoof Boots, but with a stiletto heel for support

Stiletto Thigh Boots
Ordinary stiletto heeled thigh boots

Platform Thigh Boots
Ordinary platform soled thigh boots

Activities

Various activities have been alluded to above. It is up to the Pony player whether he or she takes part in any of them. Please be aware, however, that the more you agree to take part in, the better time you will have in the game and the more use your Pony will get.

Sex with Rider: Preferences for gender will be specified and must be respected.
Sex with other Ponies: As above.
Riding: Riders are to use an appropriate saddle, and please take into account their character's weight when selecting a Pony.
Draft: Pulling a cart, with or without a Rider on board.
Team draft: Pulling a cart with one or more other Ponies, usually with a Rider and possible passengers.
Ridden racing: Basically piggy-back racing in Pony gear.
Draft racing: Racing pulling a cart with a Rider in.
Free racing: Racing unencumbered by cart or Rider
Steeplechase: As free racing but with jumps.
Show Jumping: Jumping over jumps in an arena, against the clock, with style. Unencumbered.
Dressage: Strutting around and looking pretty, showing how clever and obedient you are.
Punishments: Anything from whipping to orgasm denial, excessive milking (too much of a good thing) to suspension bondage.

Milking: This is a special activity. Ponies can be injected with a hormone to make them lactate - note that male Ponies can also lactate, but risk growing breasts from the hormone. Any Pony who is lactating will need to report daily for milking. Male and transgender Ponies not injected with the hormone may still report for "milking", only it isn't their nipples that are milked!

This list is by no means exhaustive. If a Rider wishes to do something to a Pony that is NOT covered in the list, I ask that the Rider's player make sure the Pony's player is okay with it first. The same goes for specific punishments. Just because a player wants their character punished doesn't necessarily mean they want them half drowned in the water trough... For example.

Volunteer and Punishment Ponies

This needs some clarification.

Volunteer Ponies

Trixie Group advertises it's vacancies in all major universities world-wide, looking to recruit graduates into it's graduate entry programmes. But not everyone who goes to Uni graduates from Uni. There are also adverts aimed at drop-outs and those who fail their finals. Adverts that ask for attractive young people who want to earn a lot of money in an exotic location, and have very few hang-ups. A submissive personality is considered an asset.

People responding to these ads are vetted and back-ground checks are run on them. Undesirables such as criminals, cops and reporters are weeded out. Then each one is interviewed, made to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and given a full disclosure of what happens at the Pony Palace. They are then given 24 hours to consider, and if they agree they are given a contract to sign, and transported to the Pony Palace some time in the next two to three weeks.

Punishment Ponies

The Trixie Group Of Companies has fingers in many pies, owns many different companies worldwide, and obviously has hundreds of thousands of employees.

Some of these employees are, obviously, less scrupulous than others. Some might just pilfer the odd notepad or highlighter pen, the sort of petty stuff that goes on in most big companies and is generally overlooked, mostly because the usual defence is "Oops. sorry, forgot it was in my pocket, here, have it back". Others might commit a serious crime that can only be dealt with by the police. But then there are the ones in the middle. The employees who fiddle their expenses, place bogus orders, or fake sales. That sort of thing.

These employees, if Rachel thinks they are worth saving, and if they meet the "young and attractive" criteria, will be offered the following choice:

"Either we hand you over to the police, in which case we will also fire you. You will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and sentenced to whatever prison term the judge decides. When you get out you will have a criminal record and no-one will want to employ you. OR, you can spend a minimum of a year as a sex pony on an island in the Caribbean, being used and abused by wealthy guests, and at the end of that time have your record expunged and get your old job back."

A couple of important points to bare in mind:

1) The Pony Palace is NOT a prison. Ponies have a choice. In the case of punishment ponies, it's Hobson's Choice, but it's still a choice.

2) Equally, Rachel does not take people as punishment ponies unless they are employees of one of the Trixie Group companies. She does not take wayward kids of wealthy acquaintances, she does not take convicts from any government. She only takes her own employees!

3) Anyone committing a serious criminal offence like murder, car theft, burglary, robbery, will NOT be offered the option of becoming a pony, but will instead be handed over to the police.

4) The minimum term for a pony is one year. If during that time they behave themselves and earn sufficient revenue from their services to repay what they cost the company, they will be released at the end of it. If they do not succeed in earning back what they stole or cost the company, their stay will be extended indefinitely until they do.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Character Sheets

Please use the character sheets as I have designed them. There is no reason whatever for anyone to change any of the formatting. Altered character sheets will NOT be accepted.

If you are creating a Rider please try to be as original as you can in your character's background. There are plenty of possible roles out there. If your character is too similar to someone else's I may ask you to change it. Ponies should mostly be ex students who perhaps failed to graduate, but I am willing to consider all sorts of options for why your character is on the island.

To use the character sheet, simply click the "select" link for the code, Prest <CTRL>+c to copy the code, open a new PM and address it to me, then place your cursor in the main message window and press <CTRL>+v to paste the code into the PM. Fill it in, replacing the explanatory text with your character's details, and send it.

Please note that character sheets can be PMed to any of the three GMs:
Myself, (Chrystal), Nymphadora and Ehlamjanx are all capable and willing to approve character sheets.

Pictures: Please use photographs of people in the public eye - celebrities, porn stars, etc. No art work please. I have a number of websites I can link you to if you are having difficulty finding a picture you like.

RIDERS

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste the URL of the image you are using here.[/img][/float]
[b]Player ID:[/b] Your Elliquiy login ID.
[size=14pt][b]Rider Character[/b][/size]

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Basics[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Name:[/b] What are they called
[b]Gender:[/b] Male, female or please be specific if you wish to be something in between
[b]Age:[/b] Over 21, but under 50.
[b]Orientation:[/b] NOTE: This is the character's sexual preference, NOT yours.
[b]Nationality:[/b] Where are they from. Where are you from?
[b]Job:[/b] What do they do for a living? Be creative.
[b]Net Worth:[/b] In US Dollars, and possibly one other currency. Again, be creative.

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Appearance[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Height:[/b] In inches and/or cm
[b]Weight:[/b] In Lb and/or Kg
[b]Hair Colour:[/b] Specify if not clear from the photo, or put As Picture.
[b]Eye Colour:[/b] As above
[b]Build:[/b] As above.
[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b] Is there anything unusual about them, piercings, tattoos, scars,  missing limbs, etc.

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Specifics[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Likes:[/b] Please list at least five things they like.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Please list at least five things they dislike.

[b]Personality:[/b] What sort of person are they, how do they react to others, what pushes their buttons, what calms them down. Please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

[b]History:[/b] How did they get where they are today and why are they visiting The Pony Palace? Again please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

[b]Other Info:[/b] Anything else you think might be important. (Optional, if you can't think of anything you may delete this section).

Player ID: Your Elliquiy login ID.
Rider Character

Character Basics
Name: What are they called
Gender: Male, female or please be specific if you wish to be something in between
Orientation: NOTE: This is the character's sexual preference, NOT yours.
Nationality: Where are they from. Where are you from?
Job: What do they do for a living? Be creative.
Net Worth: In US Dollars, and possibly one other currency. Again, be creative.

Character Appearance
Height: In inches and/or cm
Weight: In Lb and/or Kg
Hair Colour: Specify if not clear from the photo, or put As Picture.
Eye Colour: As above
Build: As above.
Distinguishing marks: Is there anything unusual about them, piercings, tattoos, scars,  missing limbs, etc.

Character Specifics
Dislikes: Please list at least five things they dislike.

Personality: What sort of person are they, how do they react to others, what pushes their buttons, what calms them down. Please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

History: How did they get where they are today and why are they visiting The Pony Palace? Again please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

Other Info: Anything else you think might be important. (Optional, if you can't think of anything you may delete this section).

PONIES

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste the URL of the image you are using here.[/img][/float]
[b]Player ID:[/b] Your Elliquiy login ID.
[size=14pt][b]Pony Character[/b][/size]

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Basics[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Name:[/b] What are they called
[b]Gender:[/b] Male, female or please be specific if you wish to be something in between
[b]Age:[/b] Over 18 under 25.
[b]Orientation:[/b] NOTE: This is the character's sexual preference, NOT yours.
[b]Virgin:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Nationality:[/b] Where are they from. Where are you from?
[b]Previous Job:[/b] What did they do for a living before becoming a pony? Be creative.

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Appearance[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Height:[/b] In inches and/or cm
[b]Weight:[/b] In Lb and/or Kg
[b]Hair Colour:[/b] Specify if not clear from the photo, or put As Picture.
[b]Eye Colour:[/b] As above
[b]Build:[/b] As above.
[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b] Is there anything unusual about them, piercings, tattoos, scars,  missing limbs, etc.

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Specifics[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Likes:[/b] Please list at least five things they like.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Please list at least five things they dislike.

[b]Personality:[/b] What sort of person are they, how do they react to others, what pushes their buttons, what calms them down. Please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

[b]History:[/b] How did they get where they are today and why are they a pony? Again please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Pony Specifics[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Player Sexual Preferences:[/b]  What gender of character played by what gender of player will you write with?

[size=14pt][b]Pony Equipment[/b][/size]
[b]Head - Ons:[/b] List anything that turns you on. You can say All, or All except Offs.
[b]Head - Offs:[/b] List anything that turns you off. You can say None, or All except Ons.
[b]Arms - Ons:[/b] As above.
[b]Arms - Offs:[/b] As above
[b]Body - Ons:[/b] As above
[b]Body - Offs:[/b] As above
[b]Legs - Ons:[/b] As above
[b]Legs - Offs:[/b] As Above
[b]Activities - On:[/b] As Above
[b]Activities - Off:[/b] As above

[b]Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix:[/b] Having an on/off page and/or a preferences matrix is essential for extreme group roleplay, so other players know what you like and dislike.

[b]Other Info:[/b] Anything else you think might be important. (Optional, if you can't think of anything you may delete this section).

Player ID: Your Elliquiy login ID.
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: What are they called
Gender: Male, female or please be specific if you wish to be something in between
Orientation: NOTE: This is the character's sexual preference, NOT yours.
Virgin: Yes/No
Nationality: Where are they from. Where are you from?
Previous Job: What did they do for a living before becoming a pony? Be creative.

Character Appearance
Height: In inches and/or cm
Weight: In Lb and/or Kg
Hair Colour: Specify if not clear from the photo, or put As Picture.
Eye Colour: As above
Build: As above.
Distinguishing marks: Is there anything unusual about them, piercings, tattoos, scars,  missing limbs, etc.

Character Specifics
Dislikes: Please list at least five things they dislike.

Personality: What sort of person are they, how do they react to others, what pushes their buttons, what calms them down. Please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

History: How did they get where they are today and why are they a pony? Again please type at least two decent length paragraphs.

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences:  What gender of character played by what gender of player will you write with?

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: List anything that turns you on. You can say All, or All except Offs.
Head - Offs: List anything that turns you off. You can say None, or All except Ons.
Arms - Ons: As above.
Arms - Offs: As above
Body - Ons: As above
Body - Offs: As above
Legs - Ons: As above
Legs - Offs: As Above
Activities - On: As Above
Activities - Off: As above

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: Having an on/off page and/or a preferences matrix is essential for extreme group roleplay, so other players know what you like and dislike.

Other Info: Anything else you think might be important. (Optional, if you can't think of anything you may delete this section).

Notes

Player Character Restrictions:

Players are restricted to a maximum of two characters each.
To begin with, one character must be a Rider (Dominant) and one a Pony (submissive).
Players may (currently) only submit characters that match their gender. Lieges may submit either gender.

All Pony characters are either voluntarily there, seduced by the offer of free food, free lodgings, good pay and kinky sex on a tropical paradise, OR they have been caught doing something dishonest by Miss Helman and are trying to avoid a prison sentence.

Pony Specifics:

Just to be clear, the ons and offs for tack and activities are player ons/offs. If YOU don't want something put it as an off. If your character will hate it, but you would like to see it happen, put it as an on.

Basically list any of the items from the equipment lists and activities list. Also anything else that you would like to draw attention to, that may or may not be listed in your player O/Os.

If you do not wish to be a two legged pony but only a four legged pony, or vice versa, please make a note of this in the activities O/Os.

Pony Gender:

In the list in the previous post, you may notice that ponies now have their gender listed as "mare" for females and "stallion/gelding" for males. While ponies are not required to be bred with other ponies, it is an option open to players if they wish to pursue it. However, all female ponies are given a contraceptive shot so they don't actually get pregnant.

Male pony players may be worried about the "gelding" part... Well it's okay, we aren't going to actually geld you, but if your bits are placed in some kinds of bondage devices it's as good as... If a male player does not wish to be a "gelding" (however temporary), this should of course be noted that the player finds clamps and cages to be an off.

Dominant Preferences:

I have not asked for any preferences from the Rider characters. This is because the dominant players will get to choose which Pony/ies they play with, subject to the Sub's preferences, and will be allowed to clothe their pony/ies how they like within the restrictions laid down by the sub.

A decent length paragraph:

I define this as being at least as long as the paragraph below, on my reserved rights as GM.

Disclaimer:

As GM I reserve the right to refuse to accept any character I consider inappropriate or which has insufficient detail, or does not use the character sheet correctly. I reserve the right to request a player to change their character, add more detail, change the image used, restore the formatting, etc. Equally, however, I reserve the right to decline a player's character without giving a reason, or for reasons unrelated to the character.

Chrystal

RULES OF PLAY

These are my standard OOC rules of play for group games. I put them in every group game I run, usually with minor variations to suit the specific setting. I like to think there is nothing draconian or unacceptable here, and I ask all players to read them. Submitting a character sheet to me implies that you have read and are in agreement with these rules.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH SOMETHING HERE, PLEASE TELL ME!

All rules except two are negotiable!

Sand bedded horse box

This is a sandbox roleplay. What that means is that I as GM provide you the players with an environment to have fun in! You can explore it, you can fuck each other senseless, you can sit in a corner and mope, you can go wild and run amok in the paddocks.

I don't mind what you do, so long as you do something!

With a sandbox RP, it's down to you guys to make the story, not me. Oh, I have a few sub-plots I am going to throw at you, to see how you react, but other than that, it's your game guys. Do with it what you will...

RULES:

• The GM's word is law. This does not mean I'm not open to discussion, but if it comes to an impasse, if a decision needs to be made, or a discussion is getting out of bounds, I will render a decision that I expect to be abided by. I will do this based upon context.
  • Respect other players ons and more importantly, their offs! This is NOT negotiable. Ons and offs are there for a reason. If you feel someone has broken this rule, please PM them first to talk about it. If they will not change their post, then contact me via PM and I will deal with it. Please note that persistently ignoring another players O/Os is grounds for reporting to staff!
  • Try to post at least once a week. If you know you will be unable to post for a while please let us know in advance in the OOC. it is a good idea to create an Apologies/Absences (A/A) thread so everyone you are RPing with knows where you've gone.
  • If you know you are going to be away for a considerable time (more than a week) please bring any story-arcs you are involved in to a conclusion , or extract your character from them.
  • If you find your character is sitting around doing nothing, post something to the OOC, or PM me. If you wait for someone to interact with you, you will wait a long time. Let me or one of the other GMs know and we will create a NCP for you to interact with.
  • If you have any questions about anything in the game, ASK! The only stupid questions are "how many beans make five" and ones that aren't asked!
  • The OOC-Chat thread will be for people to chat. I have no problems with you guys discussing the latest football results if you wish, (although I'd rather you didn't), because it means you are getting on as a group. Use that thread as you see fit. The Pony Selection thread is be for players to discuss sub-plots, interactions, competitions, and match ponies to riders.
  • Please tag all IC posts using the code that will be supplied, editing the details as appropriate. This will enable other players and myself to track where everyone is.
  • There is no rule 9.
  • Players who drop out of the game without ending all story arcs they are involved in will have their characters confiscated by the GM(s) and manipulated as NPCs in order to allow any story arcs to be concluded. The GMs may, at their discretion, offer such characters to another player to continue playing with.
  • Please try to post a minimum of 200 words per post. If you post short once in a while, that isn't going to be a problem, but doing so consistently will draw my attention and I will ask you to expand your posts. If the player you are responding to has not given you enough material to write a decent length post from, PM them and ask them to expand their post.
  • God-Moding is a big no-no, but in a n/c game a certain amount of "moving the story on" needs to be expected. Auto-hitting is something most of us despise, but if your pony is harnessed to a cart and someone whips her behind, she isn't exactly able to dodge it, is she? Use common sense! If you feel you have been god-moded, talk it over by PM, and if you cannot reach a satisfactory solution, bring it to me or the other GMs.
  • HAVE FUN! This too is non-negotiable. If you aren't having fun, I would like to know why, so I can change whatever it is that is stopping you having fun!

Chrystal

The Pony Palace Estate

As mentioned previously, The Pony Palace is a private estate on a small-ish Caribbean island. The island itself is in the British Virgin Islands. The estate occupies almost half of the island, the other half has a small village with a port, shop, airstrip, a few fishing boats, doctor's office, school, police house and that's about it! The islands population (excluding ponies and riders) is around 150. Many of the islanders work for Ms Helman on her estate, in some domestic capacity or other. Those who disapprove of what goes on there have been "paid off"and either given jobs off the estate or relocated off the island. (Please note: I am deliberately not saying which island as it is totally unimportant).

The estate itself consists of a magnificent colonial style mansion (pictured above), in which Miss Helman, her sister and senior staff live, and in which guests who visit to ride the ponies may rent rooms.

The grounds of the mansion are quiet and secluded, there is a swimming pool and access to a private beach with plenty of sporting facilities such as jet skis, surf boards, wind-surf boards, sailing dingies, kayaks. Guests are of course permitted free access to these facilities. For a small extra fee they may bring ponies in to the grounds of the mansion too.

Just outside the mansion's grounds to the West is the stable block.  this block is U-shaped. The west wing houses voluntary ponies. Each room has a door that can be bolted from the inside, has an en-suite shower and toilet, a bed, a desk and chair and it's own electric light switches. The East wing has smaller rooms, with stable doors that cannot be bolted from the inside but have a padlock on the outside with the key hanging nearby, out of reach from inside. These rooms have a straw mattress on the floor and a bucket underneath a small water spigot in the corner. The North wing, at the base of the U, contains the tack rooms, communal showers, sluice rooms and communal toilets for use by the naughty ponies.

About ten yards South of the stables is the dairy. this is where ponies must reportt to be milked. The milking machines can be set to give pleasure or discomfort depending on how hard they suck. There is also an electrical feedback switch to punish ponies that misbehave while being milked. For ponies with available orifices, a metal plug or two can be inserted that will give rewards by vibration or punishment via electric shock. These plugs can also administer a warm soap water enema during the milking process.

Beyond these two buildings are various paddocks, some grass, some cinder. There is a barn that has a sawdust floor and can be used for indoor training and events. A mile long oval track is to the south of the Mansion. inside it is a slightly shorter steeplechase track with artificial hedges. An annex to the barn is the punishment room and resembles a medieval dungeon, or BDSM playroom.

Between the stables and the barn is the garage where all the carts of different sizes and styles are kept.

There is also a large meadow where ponies can be allowed to frolic if they have been good.

Food:

Riders eat in the dining room at the mansion, food is of first class quality and caters to a variety of tastes. Breakfast and Dinner are included in the cost of the stay. Lunch is extra. There are snack machines in strategic locations around the estate, and packed lunches can be ordered from the kitchen the night before to be collected and paid for at breakfast. Room service is charged extra. There is a bar in the mansion that serves drinks from noon to midnight. Drinks are not included in the price.

Good ponies are fed twice a day on a simple healthy balanced diet. Breakfast is fruit juice, toast and muesli with milk. Dinner is a salad, with plenty of vegetable protein, and a choice of fruit juices. Especially good ponies may be rewarded by riders with alcoholic drinks. Fruit juice and water is available to the ponies at all times.

Naughty ponies are fed twice a day on dry muesli. They have an unlimited supply of drinking water, however riders may choose to withhold it as a punishment.

Map

A=Main house.
B=Front entrance, driveway and access to town
C=Swimming pool
D=Garden of main house
E=Access to beach
F=Stables
G=Dairy
H=Garage
I=Barn/indoor arena
J=Punishment room
K=Jumping Paddock
L=Race Track
M=Steeplechase Track
N & O=Paddocks

In case you hadn't realised... My thought processes are weird!

Miss Rachel Helman is based very loosely on a real person. Hellmanns is a popular brand of mayonnaise, here in the UK. "Trixie" is actually short for "Dominatrix". Now, some might say that the opposite of a dominatrix is a submissive. But really that is like saying the opposite of light is anti-light. (The absence of something is not its opposite). In the way that light and dark are usually considered as opposites so the opposite of a dominatrix would surely be a virgin?

Moving to the mayonnaise, there is a popular brand of pickle in the UK called Branston Pickle. The Virgin group of companies is owned by Sir Richard Branson.

Sir Richard owns a private island in the Caribbean too. And where else would it be, than in the British Virgin Islands!

Nymphadora

Some Stats from The Palace

We have a growing list of NPCs that are listed near the top of the OOC here

Some other stats for info purposes.

Post Tally

ThreadPost Count
The Main House & Grounds
The Stables
The Dairy
The Barn
Outside on the Estate
The Rest of the Island

Total

Last Count December 9, 2014

We currently have 11 active ponies and 5 active riders

Please feel free to ask questions either here in this thread or PM Chrystal and myself.

Nymph
co-GM
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Chrystal

It has been over a month since this was posted to, so I'm allowed to bump it...

But the main reason is that I would rather people looked here than in the old recruitment thread, and the old one just got posted to!

Kimmy

So interested players should post their character sheets in this thread then? Are you still chasing female ponies & riders?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Chrystal

Hi Kimmy

I would prefer it if interested players would PM character sheets to myself and Nymphadora, preferably in the same PM. We will then discuss the character and let you know if you need to make any changes, or if it is approved.

Once approved, I will post the character sheet to the approved characters thread and will advise you to post to the OOC and whichever IC thread is most appropriate for the character and time of day.

I hope you are interested and look forward to seeing a character from you.

Kimmy

I am interested but I might not have time to write up a PC for 2 days. I'll see what I can manage & PM it over ^_^
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Chrystal

la dame en noir

*shyly peeks in* I've always  been intrested in Pony play...such an expensive hobby though.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Chrystal

Indeed... which is why all our riders are multi-millionaires, and all the ponies (well, the ones that are there because they saw an advert rather than the ones that were caught cheating the business) are paid quiet handsomely for their services!

Please feel fee to submit a character... Which costs you nothing except the time it takes to fill the form out!

Angie

I am so, so, so very conflicted. I want to join, but I've never done pony play ever, but it sounds so interesting that I want to join, but I don't know how newbie friendly this is gonna be (and I'm kinda shy and nervous about NC stuff to begin with, though I'm doing my best to move past that), but at the same time I signed the Oath just so I COULD join this...SO! MANY! EMOTIONS!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Kimmy

Well part of Ponyplay is learning the ropes & getting trained. So you'd just to ask if there is a rider who would enjoy more of the training scenes than normal, so you can get the hang of it all.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 12, 2015, 03:40:32 AM
I am so, so, so very conflicted. I want to join, but I've never done pony play ever, but it sounds so interesting that I want to join, but I don't know how newbie friendly this is gonna be (and I'm kinda shy and nervous about NC stuff to begin with, though I'm doing my best to move past that), but at the same time I signed the Oath just so I COULD join this...SO! MANY! EMOTIONS!

There is no rush and really, there is little to no NC stuff involved.

Feel free to ask as many questions as come to mind.

Like Kimmy said, riders will train and that can be the basis of your scenes. :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Angie

Oh, really? Now I'm even more interested...I have classes and stuff (DAMN YOU COLLEGE!) but I'll look in a little deeper after them.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Chrystal

As for N/C, my golden rule is that it applies to the character NOT the player. In other words, if your character is screaming "NO, STOP IT!", that is actually giving the other player permission to continue. However, if you don't like what is happening, you have every right to say so and have the other player change their post!

If they refuse to do so, you tell me or Nymph and we will deal with it!

Chrystal

GM ANNOUNCMENT

Ehlamjanx has now been appointed as Co-GM. Please include him on all PMs submitting character sheets for approval.

Thanks.

Chrystal

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

We have just undergone a time skip. This is an ideal time for new players to introduce characters to the game without feeling they are interrupting on-going scenes. If anyone would like to join, now is an ideal time to do so!

Equally, the current scene is "Overnight" so anyone wishing to engage in nocturnal shenanigans can do so, but it is a great time to simply establish your character in a non-sexual setting, ready for the following morning.

Chrystal

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi All. I am about to do a time jump to the following morning. First thing in the morning is a great time to bring a new character in to the Pony Palace. So if pony play is your thing, or if you think you might like to have a try at it, please feel free to send me a character sheet.

We are in need of riders and ponies of all genders and orientations.

My only current restriction, which came about due to previous characters being left standing around idle, is that player characters must be male for Lords and female for ladies. Lieges may of course create characters of either gender.

Please PM character sheets to myself and Nymphadora for approval.

eBadger

Intrigued, if there are any female ponies that are looking for a rider.  I'd prefer to make a character that would match up to an interested filly, so not submitting a sheet for now.   

Chrystal

I will pop an announcement in the OOC thread for people to make known if they are seeking either a rider or a pony. There is a thread specifically for this, called the Pony Selection Thread.

I suggest only looking at posts dated today or after in that thread. Please feel free to look at the character sheet of anyone who posts that they are available, and PM the player concerned. However please also check the player's ons and offs and in-game preferences before making contact.

If a new player posts here that they are interested in making a pony, and you feel you may be compatible, please feel free to discuss mutually compatible characters.

Do be aware that the game is set up so that a rider may have as many ponies as they feel they can handle - a team of eight is probably the most who could be harnessed to a single vehicle.

eBadger

Thanks, bookmarked and I'll keep an eye on it.  Hopefully will inspire some new interest as well; I didn't notice anyone lacking a partner in the OOC. 

Chrystal

Yeah... I think most of the players who were lacking partners dropped out already!