News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Female seeking roleplay (edited)

Started by ivygrowth, December 08, 2010, 08:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivygrowth

I just got approved, and am looking for a few stories to get me started.  In terms of content I am fine with everything up to and including extreme. 

NEW

A haunted house...

I'm interested in playing a character who just moved into an old country house.  Unfortunately for her, the house is possessed by a powerful spirit (or demon) capable of manipulating the house and the objects inside of it, manifesting (visibly or invisibly) for brief times, and controlling the local wildlife. 

STILL LOOKING

A solo D&D 3.5 game with an adult twist.  I'd like to play a Druid trying to protect a sacred forest from an encroaching civilization. 

A solo World of Darkness (Old) game where I can play a Bastet.  They seem fun, and I never really got a chance to play one for more than a short session or two. 

A science fiction story where I can play some sort of investigator into alien crime.  She would be tasked with investigating crimes against humans, or crimes committed by aliens in human space. 

FOUND

A story in a modern setting that starts with my character being kidnapped from work.  From there it could go to most any place depending on your preferences, though I wouldn't mind a story about her being trained and shipped overseas as a slave.

Villain

Hi there congrats on getting approved :) I think the science fiction story sounds interesting and I wouldn't mind getting involved in that.

Reagord

Quote from: ivygrowth on December 08, 2010, 08:15:30 PM
I just got approved, and am looking for a few stories to get me started.  In terms of content I am fine with everything up to and including extreme. 

A story in a modern setting that starts with my character being kidnapped from work.  From there it could go to most any place depending on your preferences, though I wouldn't mind a story about her being trained and shipped overseas as a slave.

A solo D&D 3.5 game with an adult twist.  I'd like to play a Druid trying to protect a sacred forest from an encroaching civilization. 

A solo World of Darkness (Old) game where I can play a Bastet.  They seem fun, and I never really got a chance to play one for more than a short session or two. 

A science fiction story where I can play some sort of investigator into alien crime.  She would be tasked with investigating crimes against humans, or crimes committed by aliens in human space.

I've always liked a good ol' D&D 3.5 game, I guess I'd just ask whether you were thinking it would be a real campaign with some adult situations, or a heavy roleplay story with just a few rules.

ivygrowth

I would be fine with either to be honest.  I don't mind rules heavy or rules lite, so whichever you would prefer would work for me.

zoarster

Hey, and congratulations on your approval! I'd be interested in the kidnapping storyline, provided that at least to some extent it fulfills a hidden fantasy of hers. I'm not a huge fan of plots like that where the woman isn't enjoying it on some level.

ivygrowth

Another idea I am interested in:

A haunted house...

I'm interested in playing a character who just moved into an old country house.  Unfortunately for her, the house is possessed by a powerful spirit (or demon) capable of manipulating the house and the objects inside of it, manifesting (visibly or invisibly) for brief times, and controlling the local wildlife. 

Insatiably Bored

welcome to full membership, I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I have. now for the important part of my pester :P, I couldn't help but be drawn to the sci fi plot, if your still seeking a partner please feel free to hit me up with a PM.
O&O: Updated 9/27/11

A&A: UPDATED 9/28/11 Official Day of eternal departure from E