Looking for an experienced female for a M/F/F relationship.

Started by Nachtmahr, June 25, 2010, 07:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Hello there, me and one of my roleplaying partners are looking for a single female to join us.

The basic plot is two night elven woman, of the World of Warcraft realm, who are already in a relationship. They have been together for some time, they are open, and they still have a very firey sex life. They then meet this man in a barren half-desert, the Barrens, if anyone should feel like googling it, a warm desert, with a few exotic oasis's along the road, and inhibited by all sorts of creatures hostile towards this alliance, including wildlife, pirates, thieves, The Venture Co, centaurs, and god forbid, the furious Horde who mercilessly attack any intruders in this land they claim as their own.

Now, again, the basic plot is that these two night elven woman save this poor man along the way. He is a bounty hunter or outcast of sorts, and they save his life and accompany him to a nearby lush oasis where they treat his wounds. The two woman soon find that they and this man have a mutual attraction, and everything evolves from there.

The idea is for these three people to form a sort of Poly relationship, all being together, the man in love with both woman, and the woman in love with eachother, and him. From here on it will become rather sensual and intimate, but ofcourse there might be some action thrown in along the way, not to deny some scenes of teasing as the two girls put on a show to get this mans attention.

We are looking for an experienced and good writer for this, bring imagination and a nice attitude please. :)

Please PM me, or write a message here if you have any questions or wish to apply.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nachtmahr

Am still looking, if anyone should have gotten any interest.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~