News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Nothing like a brother's love (darkvamplips and Gwindolyn)

Started by Gwindolyn, July 05, 2010, 02:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

When he put his hands out towards her she winced thinking he was going to hurt her. `If you want pizza you need to pay for it yourself and get yourself a job.` She was not about to give up her money that she worked so hard for. Also she did not have her card or money on her and it was in a hidden place. `Go tell him you want to cancel.`
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Gwindolyn

Sebastion growls at her and steps at her insisting that she give him the card.  He can clearly see she will not.  She does not believe he will hurt her.  Perhaps due to how close they once were, but that was past.  She had to learn it quick.  He grew into a rage as he worked himself into a lather with thoughts like 'I hurt myself tonight and she's denying me?'  and 'some sister she is hording the money and the food like that.'  Of course the thoughts were off base, but he was too fogged over to know that. 

He raised a hand to her.  He curled that hand into a fist and drove it toward her face yelling "Give me the money, Bitch!"  His anger flashing in his eyes in fluid motion with his hand.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons

darkvamplips

She quickly moved out of the way and dodged the punch the tears came back to her face. Why would he hurt his own sister his own flesh and blood. "I'm calling the cops." She yelled and started heading toward the phone he was going to physically hurt her and that was not something she ever wanted.

(I have to go I'll be on tomorrow for a bit.  Thanks for continuing the story and not stopping :) )
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

He could see what he had just done to Kirsten.  It bothered Sebastian.  He grabs her car keys from the table, something he had never done before either.  He bolts for the door.  The door slams behind him as he thunders down the stairs.  His feet devouring the distance to the car as he fiddles with them to find the right one.  He gets the key just as he arrives at the door.  He opens the door and jumps in.  The roar of the engine is heard followed quickly by the squeal of tires.  He is away from her and from the house.  He is out of her sight and out of her range, driving like a the crazed madman he is.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

(When he wakes up from his coma which wont be for a while I was thinking she could be afraid of him. He would need to get her to trust him again)

By the time she tried to stop him she couldn't he was already gone and she did not call the cops. He would be back soon with her car and she knew it. Little did she know that was going to be the last time they would be able to talk for a while. She slumped down on the floor after leaning against the wall. Her tears came down her cheeks he would have never done this.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

He was too far from her for her to hear, but the tires squealed and the horns announced trouble on the highways.  Metal sang and lights flashed.  Sebastion saw the truck too late and now he sees only black.  The blackness folding around the edges of his consciousness little by little but with quite a bit of speed.  He watched the world go black like an old time black and white TV show.  The blackness claims him and he only knows the abyss of nothing for a good long time.  It is defined by moments of light and moments of thought, but there is only blackness to fill him.  Sebastion was in a place of nowhere.  A place of unbound sleep.  A coma.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

The sirens could be heard as police and ambulances came to the scene to try and get him to the hospital alive. The phone rang and she answered it thinking it was her brother but it was only a doctor. "No." She cried out then hung up the phone grabbed her jacket and started running down to the hospital which was only a few blocks away thank goodness.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

The darkness was a zone of no time, of no space.  One minute was a day was a week was a month.  There was just no boundary, no reference point in that space.  He would catch glimpses or sounds, but they were like the shadow seen out of the corner of one's eye and when one turns to see it, it is gone.  The possibilities teased him, but stayed aloof.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

(If you get bored then you can play as another character :) )

When she got in the hospital she spoke to receptionist about where his room was and they just pointed down the hallway that was it. Tears fell from her cheeks as she walked slowly toward the room where they told her he was.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

The orderly was in his room, moving him around.  The man checks to be sure all personal issues have their tube and bag properly attached and sealed.  The oxygen firmly in place and properly set.  IV's with nutrition and liquid to keep other functions alive.  They were done by the nurses earlier, but he checks to be certain nothing has been set askew in his daily tasks.  After all, sheets still need changing even if the body in it isn't moving or wetting itself.  He looks up as she enters the room and nods his head cordially.  He grabs his belongings and takes away the trash basket to be brought back by te next to visit his room.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

This seemed like this was all a dream and could not be real she did not even see the man in the room. How she got to his bedside she could not remember. There was already a chair beside his bed for his sister and she sat down on it slowly. "Sebastion..." She whispered knowing sometimes people in coma's can hear the outside world but she had no idea if he could or not. A tear slid down her face even though she was still mad and scared at him for almost hitting her about half an hour ago.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

The orderly left the room, giving the two privacy.  Sebastion lay there, unmoving and unreactive.  For all intensive purposes, he could have been asleep.  He was just there.  Not dead, but not alive.  She would see nothing from him but the forced breathing of the machine.

In his darkness, he hears a voice.  It is Kirsten calling him.  He spins around and yells for her.  Nothing.  The blackness is only blackness.  No reference point.  The sound is gone and no lights play with his consciousness.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

Slowly she put her hand on top of his arm then rubbed it gently with her thumb. She watched his chest go up and down with the help of the machine. Why did he go do something so stupid and almost gotten killed. His face was pale and that scared her he was usually looking like he was blushing.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

A nurse enters the room.  A large imposing lady who looks like she has worked in the hospital too many years and too many hours this day specifically.  "You family?"  She doesn't even bother with full sentences.  Her question demanding as if she would toss the young woman out on her ear in a breath if she reponded in any other way than 'yes, Ma'am.'  She peered over he glasses at the young woman, disregarding tears and distress, even the worst of enemies have feigned those well.  A folder in hand, that she glanced down to intermittenly.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

When someone came in she looked up surprised she wasn't expecting anyone. "Yes I am his twin sister." She got a sense that the nurse didn't care that her brother was almost dead. She looked into her eyes they were cold and she sighed.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

The nurse took care of adjusting a few things.  And then took his blood pressure.  She said no more to the young girl.  She seemed to have no empathy there.  She wrote her numbers down and then left the room.

Sebastian stayed in his darkness, lost and without direction or reference point.  No sound, touch or light reached him at this point.  He kept looking as random moments seemed to reach in to him.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

She watched the nurse do her thing and then she turned back towards her brother. A flash back hit her mind as she thought about when he tried to hit her in the kitchen and winced.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

The night crawls slowly on, Sebastian has no idea of time.  There is no time where he is.  The nurse comes in and asks Kirsten if she will be sleeping there in that chair or if she will be headed home.  A coma patient could wake up any second.  She doesn't add 'any second between now and death.'  Leaving how long a coma patient could be asleep weigh in the silence.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

"I will be sleeping here." She did not want to leave her brother alone and somehow knew that he knew she was there. Even though the image of him going to hit her was still fresh she still wanted to be there and he would do the same for her.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

The nurse just turns without a word and gets a pillow and a few blankets for Kirsten.  There is no offer of food or drink.  There is no mention of where the amenities are.  She fusses about Sebastion a bit.  She writes something on his chart and then leaves the room.  Lights never dim in a hospital.  Silence is never achieved. Privacy is a myth.  Comfort is not a consideration. 

Sebastion screams in the dark.  Screams in his abyss.  Nothing.  Not even the sound of his own voice.  He is alone and cut off.  Truly for the first time, he has no one.  He feels the blackness oppress him.  He runs around trying to find someone, something, anything.  He doesn't even know if he moves, only that there is silent blackness.  He begins to be truly afraid.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

Maybe she would be able to turn down the lights when she went to bed. She noted that she would have little to do with that nurse since she didn't seem very nice. Why didn't she just give into the pizza money and give him it. Sure she didn't have the money but her brother would be awake right now. She took one of the blankets and put it around her knees it was cold. Maybe later if she got hungry she would go looking for food. She put her hand back on his arm.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

the night dragged on.  The lights buzzed and hummed and stayed on. The hush of sleeping bodies in an echoed halway akin to comfortable noise of sleeping too close to the new furnace.  Nurses wandering in and out to check vitals or orderlies making sure his bag was empty and clear of blood.  Not once did a doctor enter the room.

The empty of the dark started to be known by Sebastian.  But the truth of it was yet to be felt.

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

While it got late she got tired and she curled herself up into a ball and laid her head on a pillow. Two blankets were on top of her to try and keep her warm it was freezing. Her arm was not on his anymore and she tried to get some sleep knowing she would be stiff in the morning.

My request thread:

Gwindolyn

Morning came and the nurses shuffled about as if no one were in the room.  Orderlies came and they discussed moving him to long term care and the needs of his bowels and so on as if alone.  Not one bothered the girl or sought to speak to her.  Most left, but a single nurse who was there tending to his needles and changing his IV bags.

Sebastian sank to his knees in the darkness, finally understanding in his soul that he was alone.  That no one was there to come save him.  That his sister could not do this leg of the journey for him.  The only one that could save Sebastian now was Sebastian.  He had no clue where to begin or which way to turn.  He lowered his head in defeat in the blackness. 

I am Gwindolyn            

darkvamplips

When they talked about his bowels she was a little grossed out but itneeded to be done. At least they could have asked how she was or something. Her stomach growled she needed food but did not want to leave invade he woke up. She didn't think he would for a while. Slowly she got up and headed toward the door to get something to eat.

My request thread: