The Culling [All Are Welcome, Except Twilight Fans ;P]

Started by TheVillain, June 06, 2010, 09:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Apparently I'm in charge!

Alright for you non-vampires I could set it 1 of two ways, you're at the meeting but segregated from the blood sucking members....or....the wonders of the internet theres a written version on the vampires homepage. I'm imagining everyone knows how to google!

ragarth

The post stated that even non-vamps were invited to this meeting, but frankly, I don't see why both situations wouldn't occur. Have the meeting, then post the minutes online. As rumor spreads people who didn't go to the meet could verify it off 'mortalsdontgohere.com'

Zealously Jaded

ragarth

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on June 12, 2010, 09:25:14 AM
Good point :)

If I may ask a favor? I'm rather new to play by post, and high-powered free form rp. Would you mind looking over my character Inviolate (posted in this thread) and tell me if she's over powered, under powered, or bad form in some way? I did my best to try and balance her powers, but ignorance isn't really bliss.

Zealously Jaded

I'll have a look but it doesnt matter if you're over powered or underpowered...its just about how descriptive you can be at killing the sparklies. If you have the power to wipe them out in one blow...that might be over kill lol, but you'd win.

Zealously Jaded

Just a quick note, we have started, I shall properly reply tomorrow just been having a terrible weekend just so everyone knows :)

Zealously Jaded

Hunter

*scratches head because he didn't understand half of it*

So...you're killing off the sparkly twilight kinda vampire?

Zealously Jaded

Hunter

NosCorventius

I know its a little late but if you're still looking for players I'd like to join this as a werewolf based on Bigby Wolf of Fables.

cassia

TheVillain

Might be dead actually, a great idea that kind of crashed before it started.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

NosCorventius

Hunter

Quote from: TheVillain on June 29, 2010, 01:26:59 AM
Might be dead actually, a great idea that kind of crashed before it started.

Nah, just give it a nudge.

Zealously Jaded

It didn't help that as we were starting Villan was away and I got really ill. We could restart it if everyone is still here and interested.

*gets the paddles out* CLEAR

TheVillain

Yeah, that didn't help. Go for it Tori, I'll be back here causing mischief.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Zealously Jaded

Hey its 3am where I am and I gotta be up at 8, I shall be back tomorrow. So feel free to start it for me.

*Hands paddles over to Villan*

Pandamonium

O____O
Pandamonium HATES those blood sucking wannabe pixies! I MUST JOIN!!
*hopes he can join*
I'll post on the character thread. If there's too much people jus let me know and I'll respectfully bow out.

TheVillain

Don't see a problem Panda.

I'm on a hotel internet at the moment, and got to be up at 3:30. It's 10:20 here.

So yes, we can do this. YES. PUMPING OF FISTS!

Zealously Jaded

I shall see you all in the AM Panda...go get the sparkly bastards...

Oh the film is being released here ON MY BIRTHDAY....theres going to nothing in the cinema!!!!!!

Hunter

Sparklies?  Where?

Poor Alucard needs sparklies to kill.