Bachelor in Paradise [Recruitment thread, LGBTQ friendly] Always accepting!

Started by Mellific, June 14, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

Almost Paradise

This year, Bachelor in Paradise is a little more inclusive. No longer will the show focus solely on heterosexual couples. In honor of pride month, and because it's 2018 - the year of acceptance - we are displaying the rainbow flag and welcoming a more sexually diverse group than ever to our exclusive island resort in Mexico.

Not only are heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual singles welcome, but we are also opening our minds to polyamory. How is this going to work? Let's break it down:

Normally, our singles are given date cards and it is up to them who they ask on a date. There is an option for them to receive a rose at the end of the date, which means they are safe from elimination that week. At the rose ceremony, whoever does not have a rose must pack their bags and return home. However, things are going to be a little different this year.

This year, we don't want to send anyone home unless that person voluntarily excuses themselves from the competition.

So, no longer do the roses mean you are safe. Now, if you receive a rose, it means that someone wants to see more of you and there is a potential for love to blossom. For multiples, the same holds true.

At the ceremony, if you are given a rose by someone else, it is more or less a public acknowledgement that you are both on board with your budding relationship. Accepting someone else's rose goes the same way, and tells that person you are interested in pursuing romance.

To start, the men will be given roses to hand out. From there, they must take matters into their own hands or wait for date cards for a chance to get to know their romantic interest(s) better. The following week, the ladies get to hand out roses. Every week, we invite even more singles to paradise island. These singles show up with a date card and can immediately ask someone for a date, if they so choose.

By the end of the summer, our expert jewelers come bearing engagement rings, should someone wish to seal their summer time romance with a proposal.

So, whether engaged, dating, or still single, by the time the summer ends, so does this trip to paradise.

Rules

• Everyone must abide by E's rules.
  • All characters must be aged 21 or older.
  • Characters must be original. You may use face claim's from the show, but please give them new bios and names.
  • Characters must be real people. No anime or art will be accepted for the character sheets.
  • All content in this game must fall under the Light: Human category. No NC/bondage, no non-humans.
  • To start, three characters are the maximum allowed for each player.
  • All NPC's and the host of the show, Chris Harrison, are only to be played by the GM.
  • Be respectful, kind and save the drama for the show. Please don't bring it into the OOC.

Character Sheet:
Please fill this out and PM it to Mellific.

[float=right][img height=300]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm5QXHD5dLCZGC4ANenZdzrlGsRlH3YKC8DcZGi7eMyBVhtNujkw[/img][/float]
[b][color=teal]Name:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Age:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Sexuality:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Occupation:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Hometown:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Height:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Physique/Figure:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Tattoos:[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What are your three best attributes?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]If you could be someone else for just one day, who would you be and why?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What's your most embarrassing guilty pleasure?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What does being married mean to you?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]I love it when my date...[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]I hate when my date...[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]Describe your idea of the ultimate date?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What is your biggest date fear?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What is your greatest achievement to date?[/color][/b]

[b][color=teal]What are the five things you can't live without?[/color][/b] [list type=decimal]
[li](your words here)[/li]
[/list]

[b][color=teal]What are the top three things on your bucket list?[/color][/b] [list type=decimal]
[/list]

Reserved Faceclaims:
Chantarelle - Eliza Dushku
Dhi - (Tomia) Kim Jung Hoon
Dragongoddess - Emilia Clarke
Draggongoddes - Marie Avergopolus
Eikichi - Michael Malarkey or David Gandy
HeavenAbove - Nick Bateman
Mellific - Ashley Holat
Mellific - Charlie Winzar
Rave - Harry Samba
Sirian Eve - Cassie Ventura
Wicked Emi - Amber Skye

Please post below if you are interested or have any questions!

O/O | A/A | MM

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Mellific

Thank you! I'm glad you think so, and I certainly hope it will be!  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Rave

I'm going to toss my hat in for this too!

It's been a while since I've done a fun, slice of life group RP like this. Color me intrigued! Time to image hunt.

Mellific

Quote from: Rave on June 14, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
I'm going to toss my hat in for this too!

It's been a while since I've done a fun, slice of life group RP like this. Color me intrigued! Time to image hunt.

Rave! So nice to see you around! I'm glad this captured your interest, and I can't wait to see who you'll bring to paradise.  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Rave

Quote from: Mellific on June 14, 2018, 04:43:55 PM
Rave! So nice to see you around! I'm glad this captured your interest, and I can't wait to see who you'll bring to paradise.  ;D

It's been a little while, Melli ♡

This looks like it has a lot of potential!

I'll go ahead and reserve Harry Samba for a character image to use:

Dragongoddess

I was actually thinking of trying to start something like this so I'm in.  May I request Emilia Clarke and Shailene Woodley as faceclaims?

Sirian Eve

Aaaa so that's his name. I have that picture in my pinteresy.

I think I will pick Cassie Ventura.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Sirian Eve on June 14, 2018, 05:39:48 PM
Aaaa so that's his name. I have that picture in my pinteresy.

I think I will pick Cassie Ventura.
Please tell me her sexual orientation includes women in your plan?

Rave

Edit: I can't settle on a character to save my life so I changed it to Harry Samba lmao.

Help me, anybody, I'm so indecisive.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Rave on June 14, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
Edit: I can't settle on a character to save my life so I changed it to Harry Samba lmao.

Help me, anybody, I'm so indecisive.
I personally prefer the American Indian looking guy but I think that's due to a lack of that ethnicity being used.  However whatever you do I think will be great.

Rave

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 14, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
I personally prefer the American Indian looking guy but I think that's due to a lack of that ethnicity being used.  However whatever you do I think will be great.

I'll probably just make him too and end up playing them both to be honest lmao.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Rave on June 14, 2018, 05:45:34 PM
I'll probably just make him too and end up playing them both to be honest lmao.
That's another option, just didn't know how many you wanted to pick up at a time.

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 14, 2018, 05:41:35 PM
Please tell me her sexual orientation includes women in your plan?

Why yes darling, she's a lover of both. LOL

That Samba guy is a cutie whoever he is, but don't let me stop you.

Dragongoddess

Sirian Eve

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

I'll go ahead and throw my interest in the ring as well.

Mellific

Wow, this blew up while I was eating dinner!  ;D

So glad to see so much interest here, and I've already added all of the current faceclaims into the first post, underneath the rules. ^^

I will work on getting a character sheet created, as well!

Looking very forward to seeing all of your characters!  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 14, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
Well do I get stalking permission?
Hm...we'll have to go over the terms and conditions.

Norsegod1839

Oh *waggles eyebrows*

I look forward to going over the contract miss dragon