The Sanctuary [Recruiting][All genders & Orientations welcome]

Started by Cynadea, July 30, 2014, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

This is now an interest check. I am still looking for a Co-GM

The Sanctuary

The Setup

For the complete set up, check out the wiki

• It's a small, self-sufficient village of 40-50 people.
  • Technologies such as computer and cellphones are not permitted.
  • It's the first generation or people with children would be asked to leave the Village and come back when the children are of age (so that no children running around the premises)
  • The Village is for people who want to live their life free of technology, of society's rules regarding intimacy (exhibitionism, polygamy, etc.) and of the hate crimes.
  • Would be welcoming to people of all ethnicity, all age, all sexual gender and orientation.
  • The Village would be a utopia when it come to exploration of who they (the characters) are, with little restraints. There would be rules or laws, but mostly to keep the Village harmonious, to work to earn your keep, and to avoid violence at all cost or something of the like.
  • Sandbox (that point is very important for me. I like to be able to come up with my own plots, within the setting of a game and have the occasional GM event going on rather than have something that is 100% Gmed, everyone in the same thread.)

Suggestions are welcome, but I really need at least three people with strong interest before I can set it up properly with the threads and all.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

fezesarecool

Certainly interested in playing a character in this if it takes off properly.

River

𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

RedEve

Tentatively interested in a role in this game, though I do not have time to assume any GM capacity.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Cynadea

This is now an interest check. I am still looking for a Co-GM

ArtemisHighmore

Cynadea

I could probably add a forge in there somewhere.

The ooc thread is up, with the short character sheet:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210689.0

ArtemisHighmore

Oh I figured it was one of the greyish buildings on the map. Most forges tend to be centrally located in my experience. Haha

Cynadea

It isn't a big deal for me to add a building. Plenty of space and I made the map myself so I still have the editable version. Your blacksmith would definitely be a nice touch. :)

I am always open for suggestions and other people could think about things that I didn't, such as a forge :D

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Cynadea

Then by all means fill a character sheet :) It's super short compared to my usual...

Cynadea

due to lack of interest, this is now closed.