End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Adammair

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Dez

Mordred

*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

Ecentric Eccentric
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

sweetgirl91

Colon.

(Sorry. I just saw a commercial for Activia and it was the first thing I thought of.)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

(Don't even worry about it! A word is a word! :) )

Nearly

sweetgirl91

Yetti.

I think they're cute :)

chivalrousdeviant

Really? I suppose they are. :P They're like giant snowy teddy bears. :D haha

Iguanas.

They're less cute. :P

sweetgirl91

Saxophones.

Iguanas scare the crap out of me.

But there's a saxophone solo in the General Hospital theme song :) Yeeeees, I watch General Hospital. Go ahead, get all the old lady jokes out of the way. :)

chivalrousdeviant

Serenade.

Really? Why's that?

Although they do look rather like mini-dinosaurs...

And ahhhh, who doesn't love a good saxophone solo? :D

Hey, if we start making fun of people based on shows, then I really don't stand a chance. :P haha. But I can make a few old lady jokes if it'd make you feel better.

sweetgirl91

Elixir.

I crochet too. A lot. It's a full-time hobby :)

I was going to take it with me babysitting tomorrow night but I decided since the parents I'm babysitting for have never had anyone babysit but their parents, and have refused to leave their kids with anyone else (childhood trauma issues on the Dad's part) that I'd rather play with the kids and get them to like me so they will ask me to babysit again lol So the kids and I are going to have a Nerf war and make homemade play dough :)

chivalrousdeviant

Raunchy.

Yeah, it seems like it would be. That's a lot of dedication, lol. But to be fair, you also get stuff from it, so that's great. :D

And wow, yeah, that's the best babysitting plan ever. :D Hell, I'd do that now! :D

sweetgirl91

Yelling.

I love babysitting! :) I love kids, mostly. My degree plan is Child Development, so it's a damn good thing I do.

I've always wanted someone who will do fun stuff like that with me lol

chivalrousdeviant

Grazing.

Yeah, loving kids is going to help with that, hahaha. It would be a little awkward if you didn't. I'm an English and Journalism major, so I just mostly read stories to them. :D

And fun stuff like that is always really entertaining. If you can find someone to do it, you should definitely go for it. :)

sweetgirl91

Gaping.

I've already decided I'm going to read my children "Tales Of Beedle The Bard" for bedtime stories :)