Shy's Main thread - Group + One on One

Started by EpitomyofShyness, November 22, 2009, 03:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpitomyofShyness

This will be a thread where I list general ideas, ones that are either setting based or very basic and underdeveloped.  If an idea becomes more detailed in my mind I'll post a separate advertisement specific to the plot.

Forgotten Realms

Baldur's Gate

1.  CHARNAME/Sarevok pairing.  Anything goes for this one really.  Interested in a CHARNAME is not killed when Gorion is killed but instead made into slave/toy whatever.  Or ToB based sort of 'romance' if you could call it that.  Not really firm in my head but I love this character.

2.  Angelo Romance.  If you have played BG2 and the Angelo Mod for it you know what I am talking about.

Neverwinter Nights 2

1.  Bishop Romance.  I don't really care what the aim of the story is, as long as it is KC/Bishop centric.

Middle Earth

1.  Modern Middle Earth.  The year is 2011.  The Company Malcom Industries is one of the most powerful forces in the world.  It is run by a man named John Malcolm, once known as Morgoth.  The heir to the company, the second most powerful man in its hierarchy is known as David Saeran, though many thousands of years ago he was known as Sauron the Deciever.  Based on a fanfiction series which can be found on fanfiction.net/

Mistborn: The Final Empire

1. No idea what I want to do with this at the moment but for some reason a relationship between a Steel Inquisitor and a skaa Mistborn really appeals to me.  Probably because of how impossible it seems.  Would almost certainly be non-con, I can't think of a way for it not to be, if it wasn't non-con I think it would be either too fluffy or more unrealistic that I can handle.

Dragon Age: Origins - Note on DAO stories, some of these ideas which are listed separately could actually be combined into a single story.  I list them separately to allow leeway.

1.  City Elf protagonist.  Want to expand on the situation with Vaughan.  What if instead of summoning Shianni and the others first the main character had been dragged off to be raped?  Something like this.

2.  Romance with Sten.  Yes.  I find the Qunari warrior to be unbelievably sexy and fascinating.  I wish there was an ingame romance for him.

3.  Zevran Romance.

4. Alistair Romance.

5.  Pretty much anything you like, I fucking love this game.